False Ban wave for LFG between end of last year. Not removed in ban history.

Discus and support False Ban wave for LFG between end of last year. Not removed in ban history. in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hi, everyone. Nearing the end of last year. There was a ban wave for players that had ran into a bug with the LFG system. You would make a post (I... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Awsome117, Apr 1, 2020.

1. Awsome117
    Awsome117 Guest

Hi, everyone. Nearing the end of last year. There was a ban wave for players that had ran into a bug with the LFG system. You would make a post (I still am unaware of its trigger) and in two weeks time you would receive a communication ban.

Eventually Enforcement caught wind of this and apologized for this "abnormal" situation in a message sent to players affected by this. However they didn't or did not want to remove the enforcement history of this for players affected. Because of this I fear
    if I do receive a actual communication ban I will receive a much larger ban duration. Did Enforcement forget to remove these false bans or did they just not want to adjust them?

Thanks and I hope to hear from other people that were affected by this.

:)

Awsome117, Apr 1, 2020
  2. ACE_NOOB_KILLER_X AN Win User

No some how a message that was supposed to be deleted by the enforcement team my girlfriend's friend reported it and got my account banned yet a [mod removed] again when I was just unbanned last night
  3. QUEENMISFITS Win User

What about doing a case review?

https://enforcement.xbox.com/en-US/Home/HowTo#sub-topic0-6
  4. Njal the Blue Win User

Unfortunately non on here can help, neither can Support. The only people tgat can help are Enforcement and as you said, there is no case review.

On future action, as long as you stay within the code of conduct, you won't receive Enforcement action.
  5. ngocphi Win User

That wouldnt be a false ban

You are responible for all actions on your account even by other users of your console
  6. ACE_NOOB_KILLER_X AN Win User

I was just given another 24hr ban wave for no reason for the same message I was banned for 2 days ago because my girlfriend went off on me thru my main account i should be allowed a case review for this false ban wave that I just received for no reason at
    all
Thema:

1. False Ban wave for LFG between end of last year. Not removed in ban history. - Similar Threads - False Ban wave

2. False ban from Xbox live - unable to appeal

in XBoX Accessibility
    False ban from Xbox live - unable to appeal: Hi! It seems like I have gotten a false ban from Xbox Live and Im unable to submit an appeal, as the enforcement system doesn't even give me an option to do so. The comment was "cut yourself...
  3. Does false refunding get you banned

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Does false refunding get you banned: Hey i made a request to refund robux that wasnt granted to my account but it fixed itself am i gonna get banned for false refund or something 50f4f187-d01d-4ca0-a260-58a4d27e919c
  4. False Ban With no Help

in XBoX Accessibility
    False Ban With no Help: I was simply playing minecraft with my friends and i decided to take a nap and when i woke up i see that i was perm banned for no reason and i tried to tell support but they apparently cant help...
  5. Is there anything that can be done about a false ban in call of duty?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is there anything that can be done about a false ban in call of duty?: So a while back I launched modern warfare 2 and it crashed. When I launched it again I was permanently banned for no reason. I went to appeal the ban on Activisions website around 12AM that night,...
  6. I was falsely banned permanently.... I don't know what to do anymore....

in XBoX Accessibility
    I was falsely banned permanently.... I don't know what to do anymore....: Hello. My gamertag is NyxSilvermoon. This just happened to me on October 25th, 2023. No one is getting back to me. I've tried the appeal but was denied almost immediately. I've contacted them...
  7. I was falsely banned.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I was falsely banned.: It seems Microsoft have begun banning lots of consoles judging by this board of the forum 04 - Using my console. Perhaps connected to the recent wave of account bans for marketplace theft? But...
  8. falsely banned.

in XBoX on Windows
    falsely banned.: I’ve had my Xbox one s for 3 years, and in those three years I haven’t don’t a single thing. Sure I’ve been toxic from time to time but I never did anything out of the ordinary, matter of fact my...
  9. My account was falsely permanently banned

in XBoX Accessibility
    My account was falsely permanently banned: Hello. one day I was falsely banned by Microsoft for "inappropriate content or conduct", I don't think I did anything wrong, If I did, I would at least like to have proof of what I did, I have...
  10. Microsoft needs to fix call of duty mw2s shadow ban problem/false ban problem

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft needs to fix call of duty mw2s shadow ban problem/false ban problem: Hi Microsoft I have been playing cod for 10+ years and I was permanently banned for “unauthorized software” 7 months ago. I bought a new account and was shadow banned instantly and have been...