False Ban on my account and cant join the xbox ambassadors program again.

Discus and support False Ban on my account and cant join the xbox ambassadors program again. in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Recently xbox has had a problem and banned people that was false and i was banned from viewing or even having xbox ambassadors badge. I talked to xbox... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Homelikesathu6, Nov 21, 2019.

1. False Ban on my account and cant join the xbox ambassadors program again.

Recently xbox has had a problem and banned people that was false and i was banned from viewing or even having xbox ambassadors badge. I talked to xbox live support about this and they said i should ask for advice here. what should i do?

:)

Homelikesathu6, Nov 21, 2019
  2. Smwutches Win User

If your ban was overturned, you would want to contact your CM or email L: xboxambs@microsoft.com to contact Ambassador staff.
  3. Homelikesathu6 Win User

A veces da ese error por iniciar con una cuenta diferente, borra los datos de navegacion, a mi me pasa seguido
    fue una prohibición real, pero xbox revirtió la prohibición porque no hice nada malo y dije que solo tendría que volver a solicitar el cargo de embajador, pero no puedo acceder al sitio web en absoluto.
  4. Homelikesathu6 Win User

Have you tried talking to the Xbox Enforcement Team https://enforcement.xbox.com/en-US
    Yes i have actually
  5. EDKILL13 Win User

Have you tried talking to the Xbox Enforcement Team https://enforcement.xbox.com/en-US
  6. ErickZgichZg Win User

A veces da ese error por iniciar con una cuenta diferente, borra los datos de navegacion, a mi me pasa seguido
Thema:

1. False Ban on my account and cant join the xbox ambassadors program again. - Similar Threads - False Ban account

2. False ban from Xbox live - unable to appeal

in XBoX Accessibility
    False ban from Xbox live - unable to appeal: Hi! It seems like I have gotten a false ban from Xbox Live and Im unable to submit an appeal, as the enforcement system doesn't even give me an option to do so. The comment was "cut yourself...
  3. Does false refunding get you banned

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Does false refunding get you banned: Hey i made a request to refund robux that wasnt granted to my account but it fixed itself am i gonna get banned for false refund or something 50f4f187-d01d-4ca0-a260-58a4d27e919c
  4. False Ban With no Help

in XBoX Accessibility
    False Ban With no Help: I was simply playing minecraft with my friends and i decided to take a nap and when i woke up i see that i was perm banned for no reason and i tried to tell support but they apparently cant help...
  5. Is there anything that can be done about a false ban in call of duty?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is there anything that can be done about a false ban in call of duty?: So a while back I launched modern warfare 2 and it crashed. When I launched it again I was permanently banned for no reason. I went to appeal the ban on Activisions website around 12AM that night,...
  6. I was falsely banned permanently.... I don't know what to do anymore....

in XBoX Accessibility
    I was falsely banned permanently.... I don't know what to do anymore....: Hello. My gamertag is NyxSilvermoon. This just happened to me on October 25th, 2023. No one is getting back to me. I've tried the appeal but was denied almost immediately. I've contacted them...
  7. I was falsely banned.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I was falsely banned.: It seems Microsoft have begun banning lots of consoles judging by this board of the forum 04 - Using my console. Perhaps connected to the recent wave of account bans for marketplace theft? But...
  8. falsely banned.

in XBoX on Windows
    falsely banned.: I’ve had my Xbox one s for 3 years, and in those three years I haven’t don’t a single thing. Sure I’ve been toxic from time to time but I never did anything out of the ordinary, matter of fact my...
  9. My account was falsely permanently banned

in XBoX Accessibility
    My account was falsely permanently banned: Hello. one day I was falsely banned by Microsoft for "inappropriate content or conduct", I don't think I did anything wrong, If I did, I would at least like to have proof of what I did, I have...
  10. I was falsely banned. I want to petition to get my account back.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I was falsely banned. I want to petition to get my account back.: I was being bullied online by other gamers and they got my account perma banned because there is more of them. I made sure not to violate the user agreements in any of my messages but a few of...