False Account Suspension

Discus and support False Account Suspension in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; My account randomly got banned last night after I played a match of crucible. I looked at my email and it said I was banned for a profile emblem or... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Ddogbacco159, Mar 8, 2017.

1. Ddogbacco159
    Ddogbacco159 Guest

False Account Suspension

My account randomly got banned last night after I played a match of crucible. I looked at my email and it said I was banned for a profile emblem or logo ban. I was very confused since it's a dragon and I don't know how that's offensive to anyone. I really
    want to get rid of my needless suspension. Can anyone please help me?

Thank you

:)

Ddogbacco159, Mar 8, 2017
  2. Oxy Predator
    Oxy Predator Guest
    false account suspension

so earlier today i was minding my own business playing on grand theft auto v online which as we all know from experience is a game which is meant for mature people. And again as well all know it has swearing, violence, and many other things in it . But after
    this one person by the name of [Mod Removed] continuously griefed me in the session by killing me repeatedly whilst being in a jet and just ruining my experience in the game i decided to leave the game but before that i was a little salty for being killed and
    decided to send him a message which read "kys" which can have a various amount of meanings but even if it were taken as the wrong way this should not be suspension worthy due to the fact of them playing a game which had all of this kind of language and violence
    in it. so i believe that if they are to be playing a game which involves violence and foul language that they should man up and deal with language instead of complaining about it when they are playing a game that is full of it .

Oxy Predator, Mar 8, 2017
  3. KindGryphon
    KindGryphon Guest
    False Account Suspension

Support is gave you incorrect information then. No one on the forums can help with enforcement issues.

They have a history of sending people to the forums when they dont know what to do or tell you.

A case review is the only way to reach the enforcement team.

KindGryphon, Mar 8, 2017
  4. oOUTSIDERo62
    oOUTSIDERo62 Guest

False Account Suspension

Was the email from Bungie, or Xbox? If it was from Bungie, its an in game suspension, and you would have to contact Bungie for any questions you may have. If it was from xbox, then you received a suspension or ban for violating the code of conduct in some
    manner. You can go to the enforcement site to see if you qualify for a case review. Xbox Enforcement | How Do I

oOUTSIDERo62, Mar 8, 2017
  5. PawelPlanetKo Win User

False Account Suspension

Only the enforcement team deals with suspensions and bans. The only way to reach them is by filing a case review if your suspension is eligble for one.

As a side note suspensions and bans only take place after an investigation. Most bans/suspensions dont take place at the same time of the offense. It would have been for something done weeks ago or even longer.

Nope

I already appealed spoke to live chat

and got told to come here

Support is gave you incorrect information then. No one on the forums can help with enforcement issues.

They have a history of sending people to the forums when they dont know what to do or tell you.

A case review is the only way to reach the enforcement team.
    i already sent a case review then called live support and they told me to post on forums and a Xbox ambassador will help
  6. Plasticveil396 Win User

Account False Suspension

Already tried that and it didn’t work
  7. Smwutches Win User

Account False Suspension

You would have to go to http://enforcement.xbox.com for information about the suspension and to see about submitting a case review. The enforcement team does not use the forums.
  8. Daft Badger Win User

False Account Suspension

As mentioned,support have given you the wrong info.

The enforcement team do not use the forums.

All anyone here can do,including ambassadors or support staff,is direct you to the enforcement site
    here for more info & to file for a case review if eligible.

If you have already done that then you will have to wait for the decision.If the decision gets upheld (most likely) then you will have to wait out your suspension.

Support often tell people to come to the forums because they can't help & do not know what else to do.This is incorrect.

Enforcement matters are not dealt with on the forums.

Ambassadors do not work for Microsoft,we are just volunteers who give up some of our free time to help fellow gamers when we can.
  9. PawelPlanetKo Win User

False Account Suspension

Only the enforcement team deals with suspensions and bans. The only way to reach them is by filing a case review if your suspension is eligble for one.

As a side note suspensions and bans only take place after an investigation. Most bans/suspensions dont take place at the same time of the offense. It would have been for something done weeks ago or even longer.
    Nope

I already appealed spoke to live chat

and got told to come here
Thema:

False Account Suspension

1. False Account Suspension - Similar Threads - False Account Suspension

2. Can you guys patch the false low battery indicator

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can you guys patch the false low battery indicator: Hi! I have been experiencing the FLBI (False Low Battery Indicator) despite my computer being about 50 some-odd percent. Is there something wrong with my computer, it is a Windows 10 and can you...
  3. Im being false reported

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Im being false reported: I'm being false reported what do I do fefd3878-4044-4267-b65d-cd841ad1e6fb
  4. I’m suspended again from false reporter

in XBoX on Consoles
    I’m suspended again from false reporter: This is probably the 7th time I’m false report and I’m getting suspended and the other person are cheating, spams me, and they not getting suspended. Tells a lot about the enforcement team of how...
  5. My account got permanently suspended due to a false account hacked report, Is there away to...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My account got permanently suspended due to a false account hacked report, Is there away to...: My account got permanently suspended due to a false account hacked report. Ive had the account for 4 years almost 5 and for my account to just be stripped away it really hurts. Ive tried...
  6. I got falsely reported and Microsoft suspended my account for the false report cuz my...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I got falsely reported and Microsoft suspended my account for the false report cuz my...: So my friend was doing racist to me and I had enough and I told him F you and I left the Xbox party and he reported me for being racist because I always call him Mexican not Hispanic because I...
  7. My account was falsely permanently banned

in XBoX Accessibility
    My account was falsely permanently banned: Hello. one day I was falsely banned by Microsoft for "inappropriate content or conduct", I don't think I did anything wrong, If I did, I would at least like to have proof of what I did, I have...
  8. I was falsely banned. I want to petition to get my account back.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I was falsely banned. I want to petition to get my account back.: I was being bullied online by other gamers and they got my account perma banned because there is more of them. I made sure not to violate the user agreements in any of my messages but a few of...
  9. Can I have my account taken off of suspension on Xbox after a false report?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can I have my account taken off of suspension on Xbox after a false report?: Can I have someone from the enforcement team reach out to me or unsuspend my account from a false ban for cheating in which I never used cheats. Thank you! Gamertag E King03...
  10. Has anyone else had their account suspended because of a false report and the enforcement...

in XBoX on Windows
    Has anyone else had their account suspended because of a false report and the enforcement...: I am really upset with the Xbox enforcement team. My account was suspended because someone reported me having an inappropriate gamer pic which I don’t. My gamer pic was a piece of artwork of a...