Fallout Shelter - Crash to desktop after launch.

Discus and support Fallout Shelter - Crash to desktop after launch. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, I'm trying to play FOS but everytime I click to play it loads the blue screen with logo, and after 10-15 seconds, closes. I have tried: Un and... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by jordanb2014, Feb 17, 2017.

1. jordanb2014
    jordanb2014 Guest

Hi,

I'm trying to play FOS but everytime I click to play it loads the blue screen with logo, and after 10-15 seconds, closes.

I have tried: Un and reinstalling the game, disabling everything but the MS services and updating OS and drivers. Nothing works.

Anyone have any solutions?

Thanks

:)

jordanb2014, Feb 17, 2017
  2. iMacOfDeath
    iMacOfDeath Guest
    Syncing data for Fallout Shelter

So I got it to work finally, here’s what I had to do:

1. Download Fallout Shelter onto my Windows Laptop

2. Start the game and save over the downloaded sync file

3. Shut down my laptop

4. Turn on my Xbox One

5. Delete my local save file for Fallout Shelter on my Xbox One

6. Restart my Xbox One

7. Launch Fallout Shelter on my Xbox One

8. After being prompted, select “Sync my latest data.”

9. Game works.

iMacOfDeath, Feb 17, 2017
  3. Fallout Shelter is now crashing 100% of the time.

Xbox Anywhere game Fallout Shelter will not update in the store, and will not reinstall properly. Since the Windows 10 Creator update this game now crashes constantly.

GrumGoblinBits, Feb 17, 2017
  4. iMacOfDeath Win User

Syncing data for Fallout Shelter

So I got it to work finally, here’s what I had to do:

1. Download Fallout Shelter onto my Windows Laptop

2. Start the game and save over the downloaded sync file

3. Shut down my laptop

4. Turn on my Xbox One

5. Delete my local save file for Fallout Shelter on my Xbox One

6. Restart my Xbox One

7. Launch Fallout Shelter on my Xbox One

8. After being prompted, select “Sync my latest data.”

9. Game works.
  5. J3RS3Y DEVIL Win User

Fallout Shelter Coming to Xbox One Next Week

6. StevenJ5 Win User

Original Xbox One - Games install but will not play

UPDATE - After downloading 10 or so more games I was able to get 1 title to work; Fallout Shelter.
  7. TDK Skin Walker Win User

what is the best free game available at the min on Xbox ?

Fallout Shelter and Fortnite.
  8. TripleD BumBleB Win User

Free to play Games

Fallout Shelter is a pretty good game
Thema:

1. Fallout Shelter - Crash to desktop after launch. - Similar Threads - Fallout Shelter Crash

2. How do I switch back to local state save from cloud save on fallout shelter

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I switch back to local state save from cloud save on fallout shelter: Hi I like to switch back to my local state save because my vault was fully done up etc and I can't seem to have the prompt that xbox asks me which save file I like to use either cloud or local...
  3. Fallout Shelter error I need help

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fallout Shelter error I need help: I using Windows 7 and i got error i need help [img] ec01d63d-bc95-4c83-8d01-c7a5b83550cd
  4. Fallout Shelter Ingame Purchases

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Fallout Shelter Ingame Purchases: I have bought some lunchboxes for Fallout Shelter and yet I got billed for them, but I haven't received them, please help. 124b8ced-4404-4196-a5a7-476c81527d13
  5. Fallout Shelter Redeem Screen not Loading

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fallout Shelter Redeem Screen not Loading: I have made an in-game purchase in Fallout Shelter, and my account has been charged. However, when I go to the Redeem tab in the shop in the game, I just get a loading screen that goes forever...
  6. so my fallout shelter is not syncing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    so my fallout shelter is not syncing: So I play fallout sometimes and I always sync my vault but recently I've not been able to sync it, it only comes as We cant sync your data with the cloud right now. 2 buttons say 'Play Offline'...
  7. Fallout: Shelter Achievements Frozen for Almost 4 Years

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fallout: Shelter Achievements Frozen for Almost 4 Years: I stopped playing Fallout Shelter in late 2017, due to maxing out my vault and achievements not unlocking for months. Cut to mid 2021 and I picked the game up again, figuring that whatever was...
  8. Fallout shelter vault wont load (enter vault)

in XBoX on Windows
    Fallout shelter vault wont load (enter vault): Hello, im having this issue where once im at the menu screen the button that usually says "enter vault 71" now instead says "enter vault" and nothing happen when i click on it, also i cant see my...
  9. Fallout Shelter Save Not Syncing to Cloud

in XBoX on Windows
    Fallout Shelter Save Not Syncing to Cloud: Hi there, I have been playing fallout shelter for the past few months on Windows 10 and recently whenever I open the game I get a message saying that "We can't sync your data with the cloud right...
  10. Fallout Shelter makes my Xbox One crash, has happened twice already.

in XboX Insiders
    Fallout Shelter makes my Xbox One crash, has happened twice already.: Not only does it freeze and crash the game, but the whole system turns off. And it turns on again as if it was hard restarted. Filed a bug complaint. submitted by /u/SenileTomato [link] [comments]