Fallout nv dlc not showing

Discus and support Fallout nv dlc not showing in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have downloaded the digital fallout NW then I bought a dlc buy its not showing in game, its only giving me an error message. I have also paid for... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by stefanwilson1, Sep 13, 2022.

1. Fallout nv dlc not showing

I have downloaded the digital fallout NW then I bought a dlc buy its not showing in game, its only giving me an error message.

I have also paid for it twice now

:)

stefanwilson1, Sep 13, 2022
  2. stefanwilson1 Win User

This account did not pay for it,

I'm using it to contact xbox.

But on my console I'm using the account that paid for it
  3. stefanwilson1 Win User

I **** paid for it its not hard just yell me how to get it shown on my console, you guys day ps4 is worse it least I can play the content I paid for

Want me to upload a picture of payment
  4. stefanwilson1 Win User

As you can see it just ain't making no sense

[​IMG]
  5. Francia J. Win User

On your order history, is the DLC showing from there?

Is it showing as "completed"?
  6. Asidert Win User

I would appreciate it if you could let me know if this response has solved your problem in order to help the next person who has this problem in the future. I would appreciate it if you could click Yes or No below if you believe this reply has been helpful to you.
Thema:

1. Fallout nv dlc not showing - Similar Threads - Fallout dlc showing

2. How do I fix corrupt or glitched out DLC content in Fallout 4?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I fix corrupt or glitched out DLC content in Fallout 4?: I have owned Fallout 4 GOTY edition since release. I use to play the game on my Xbox one and the game / DLC content worked fine. I’ve recently got a Xbox series X, the new next gen console. When I...
  3. Fallout 4 dlc

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fallout 4 dlc: I had fallout 4 and recently bought the game of the year edition for the dlc. I have no internet connection. When i put the disc in i had 2 fallout 4 icons in my games section of the xbox. Once it...
  4. My fallout 3 broken steel dlc won't work on my xbox one s

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My fallout 3 broken steel dlc won't work on my xbox one s: I have tried clearing local 360 files along with one files I've power cycled it I have deleted and Uninstalled it I have tried everything I found on the internet but still I am met with an...
  5. Why is Fallout 3 DLC Purchased In Store not available in game?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is Fallout 3 DLC Purchased In Store not available in game?: So basically the title. I bought all of the DLC add ons for Fallout 3 in the store, they installed just fine, I go into the game and they load up and even show in the main menu downloads section....
  6. Fallout 3 DLC on GOTY editon telling me to purchase to use.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fallout 3 DLC on GOTY editon telling me to purchase to use.: I purchased the X Box One/X Box 360 Fallout 3 Game Of The Year edition. I installed everything, but the DLC is saying I have to pay for it. The DLC is not available online and only showed up once...
  7. Fallout 4 dlc not show u0

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fallout 4 dlc not show u0: I got fallout 4 goty today and the dlc are now shoeing up in game I have them installed and everything 0bf2f7e0-7567-4302-9c3b-acec5fd34f74
  8. Why can’t I play the dlc for fallout 3 and new Vegas with the GOTY and ultimate edition...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can’t I play the dlc for fallout 3 and new Vegas with the GOTY and ultimate edition...: I have the physical disk for fallout 3 goty and fallout new Vegas ultimate edition, which comes with the dlc, but I can’t access the dlc. b54dae28-36af-4894-90ce-66fbaea2b4cc
  9. Fallout New Vegas Ultimate Edition dlc won't show up in game.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fallout New Vegas Ultimate Edition dlc won't show up in game.: I bought the 2 disk Ultimate Edition, got the game and all dlc installed on the xbox one, but none of the dlc shows up in game, tried uninstalling and re installing everything and same thing...
  10. Hexic Hd and Fallout 3 dlc unable to download and hexic wont show up

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hexic Hd and Fallout 3 dlc unable to download and hexic wont show up: I have had hexic hd for free full version on my xbox when I bought it it will not show up for download to xbox one even though is backwards compatible and I have fallout 3 game of the year and it...