Fallout: NV DLC Not Showing Up

Discus and support Fallout: NV DLC Not Showing Up in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have had the New Vegas Ultimate Edition already installed on my Xbox One. I accidentally uninstalled it so I re-downloaded again but when I went to... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by BrookeBrain14, Sep 2, 2017.

1. Fallout: NV DLC Not Showing Up

I have had the New Vegas Ultimate Edition already installed on my Xbox One. I accidentally uninstalled it so I re-downloaded again but when I went to Manage Game and Ready to Install, there weren't any DLCs there. I'm using a disc version of F:NV UE. I've
    tried using both Disc 1 and 2 to see if that would work and it doesn't. Also when I booted up the game and looked in the Downloadable Content section, it also said I didn't own them. I'm really stumped here.

:)

BrookeBrain14, Sep 2, 2017
  2. Elohmn
    Elohmn Guest
    Anyone get the Lonley road for New Vegas?

I was actually finishing up my OLB DLC before I bought LR. I'm not super stoked about OWB but at least it was not as bad as DM. My favorite so far is LH for Fallout NV. So far I'm not that impressed with the Fallout NV DLC. Fallout
    3 I could probably still keep playing if there was more DLC.

It just seems to me all of the Fallout NV DLC is a resource drain on your Character with little to no cool Weapons to take home and/ or no interesting Characters to meet. The Think Tank in the beginning of OWB was pretty funny though.

Elohmn, Sep 2, 2017
  3. ME1 DLC

Next time I load up on points i'll probably buy it. Probably when I get the new Fallout NV DLC.

Hero of Florida, Sep 2, 2017
  4. Mister Cizl
    Mister Cizl Guest

Hey BrookeBrain14! Check out these steps and see if they help out at all. If you continue to have issues, fill out the survey at the bottom of that post so
    the information can make it to the right teams. Thanks!

Xbox Forums Staff

Be sure to check out the Xbox Forum Guidelines for the Do's and Don'ts as well as the Xbox
    Insider Program Forums
    for help with Xbox Insider Program troubleshooting. Achievement issues? Check our sticky HERE for the best info.

Mister Cizl, Sep 4, 2017
  5. Mister Cizl Win User

Hey BrookeBrain14! Check out these steps and see if they help out at all. If you continue to have issues, fill out the survey at the bottom of that post so
    the information can make it to the right teams. Thanks!

Xbox Forums Staff

Be sure to check out the Xbox Forum Guidelines for the Do's and Don'ts as well as the Xbox
    Insider Program Forums
    for help with Xbox Insider Program troubleshooting. Achievement issues? Check our sticky HERE for the best info.
  6. Elohmn Win User

Anyone get the Lonley road for New Vegas?

I was actually finishing up my OLB DLC before I bought LR. I'm not super stoked about OWB but at least it was not as bad as DM. My favorite so far is LH for Fallout NV. So far I'm not that impressed with the Fallout NV DLC. Fallout
    3 I could probably still keep playing if there was more DLC.

It just seems to me all of the Fallout NV DLC is a resource drain on your Character with little to no cool Weapons to take home and/ or no interesting Characters to meet. The Think Tank in the beginning of OWB was pretty funny though.
  7. stefanwilson1 Win User

Fallout nv dlc not showing

This account did not pay for it,

I'm using it to contact xbox.

But on my console I'm using the account that paid for it
  8. stefanwilson1 Win User

I **** paid for it its not hard just yell me how to get it shown on my console, you guys day ps4 is worse it least I can play the content I paid for

Want me to upload a picture of payment
  9. stefanwilson1 Win User

As you can see it just ain't making no sense

[​IMG]
Thema:

1. Fallout: NV DLC Not Showing Up - Similar Threads - Fallout DLC Showing

2. How do I fix corrupt or glitched out DLC content in Fallout 4?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I fix corrupt or glitched out DLC content in Fallout 4?: I have owned Fallout 4 GOTY edition since release. I use to play the game on my Xbox one and the game / DLC content worked fine. I’ve recently got a Xbox series X, the new next gen console. When I...
  3. Fallout 4 dlc

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fallout 4 dlc: I had fallout 4 and recently bought the game of the year edition for the dlc. I have no internet connection. When i put the disc in i had 2 fallout 4 icons in my games section of the xbox. Once it...
  4. My fallout 3 broken steel dlc won't work on my xbox one s

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My fallout 3 broken steel dlc won't work on my xbox one s: I have tried clearing local 360 files along with one files I've power cycled it I have deleted and Uninstalled it I have tried everything I found on the internet but still I am met with an...
  5. Why is Fallout 3 DLC Purchased In Store not available in game?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is Fallout 3 DLC Purchased In Store not available in game?: So basically the title. I bought all of the DLC add ons for Fallout 3 in the store, they installed just fine, I go into the game and they load up and even show in the main menu downloads section....
  6. Fallout 3 DLC on GOTY editon telling me to purchase to use.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fallout 3 DLC on GOTY editon telling me to purchase to use.: I purchased the X Box One/X Box 360 Fallout 3 Game Of The Year edition. I installed everything, but the DLC is saying I have to pay for it. The DLC is not available online and only showed up once...
  7. Fallout 4 dlc not show u0

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fallout 4 dlc not show u0: I got fallout 4 goty today and the dlc are now shoeing up in game I have them installed and everything 0bf2f7e0-7567-4302-9c3b-acec5fd34f74
  8. Why can’t I play the dlc for fallout 3 and new Vegas with the GOTY and ultimate edition...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can’t I play the dlc for fallout 3 and new Vegas with the GOTY and ultimate edition...: I have the physical disk for fallout 3 goty and fallout new Vegas ultimate edition, which comes with the dlc, but I can’t access the dlc. b54dae28-36af-4894-90ce-66fbaea2b4cc
  9. Fallout New Vegas Ultimate Edition dlc won't show up in game.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fallout New Vegas Ultimate Edition dlc won't show up in game.: I bought the 2 disk Ultimate Edition, got the game and all dlc installed on the xbox one, but none of the dlc shows up in game, tried uninstalling and re installing everything and same thing...
  10. Hexic Hd and Fallout 3 dlc unable to download and hexic wont show up

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hexic Hd and Fallout 3 dlc unable to download and hexic wont show up: I have had hexic hd for free full version on my xbox when I bought it it will not show up for download to xbox one even though is backwards compatible and I have fallout 3 game of the year and it...