Fallout new vegas ultimate edition xbox one won't load dlcs

Discus and support Fallout new vegas ultimate edition xbox one won't load dlcs in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have done everything right when it came to this game. I installed disk 2 and play with it in, my Xbox one says the Dlcs are installed but the game or... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by mirandaell, Oct 3, 2018.

1. mirandaell
    mirandaell Guest

I have done everything right when it came to this game. I installed disk 2 and play with it in, my Xbox one says the Dlcs are installed but the game or my Xbox doesn't recognize I own them and will only let me buy them. So the disk installed them, I just
    don't know what happened after that

:)

mirandaell, Oct 3, 2018
  2. mirandaell
    mirandaell Guest
    Xbox 360 DLCs that are stored on a disc not working for Xbox One Backward Compatibility

Actually, I'm having trouble install fallout new vegas ultimate edition on my one now. I play it with disk 2 in and it says I have all the Dlcs installed, but the game doesn't recognize the Dlcs and it just tells me I can pay for each one in store. I am
    doing everything right but they won't actually load into my game

mirandaell, Oct 3, 2018
  3. x24hrs2livex
    x24hrs2livex Guest
    Rumor: Microsoft phasing out Microsoft Points

I am more concerned with the prices of Games on Demand not being competitive with gamestop. No reason why Fallout New Vegas is listed at 39.99 when the Ultimate edition is 49.99 with all four DLCs included.

x24hrs2livex, Oct 3, 2018
  4. WhiteyBlack2
    WhiteyBlack2 Guest

Let's try to power cycle your console. Please hold down the power button on the front of the console for approximately 15 seconds until the power light shuts off. Wait about 60 seconds, then power it back on. Be sure you see the green "XBOX ONE" animation
    loading screen when you power it back up.

then try remember you need the disk inside you're Xbox to be able to play

WhiteyBlack2, Oct 3, 2018
  5. miner2000
    miner2000 Guest
    I had the same issus, hust uninstall the game, then put disc 2 in and reinstall it...its incredibly stupid

miner2000, Nov 2, 2018
  6. mirandaell Win User

Xbox 360 DLCs that are stored on a disc not working for Xbox One Backward Compatibility

Actually, I'm having trouble install fallout new vegas ultimate edition on my one now. I play it with disk 2 in and it says I have all the Dlcs installed, but the game doesn't recognize the Dlcs and it just tells me I can pay for each one in store. I am
    doing everything right but they won't actually load into my game
  7. UMAD BABY D Win User

Skyrim Dlc Content

dude fallout new vegas has like fallout 3 graphics when i bought it i was gonna return it if not for the ultimate edition with all the dlc lol
  8. Mafivee Win User

Playing more 360

I've been playing a fair bit of my 360 over the One lately too. I also highly recommend Fallout: New Vegas (especially with all the DLC, I think it's called the Ultimate Edition). Fallout: New Vegas is what I have been playing a lot lately since the DLC
    for it was on sale a few weeks back.
  9. Wildmn34 Win User

Trying to get Fallout NV On demand

If you hold out a little longer there is a Fallout New Vegas Ultimate Edition coming out soon that is the game and all the DLC for it.

www.amazon.com/.../ref=sr_1_1
  10. StuartATrueRed Win User

Fallout 3 GOTY Add Ons & Fallout New Vegas ultimate edition Xbox 360 on Xbox series X

Try installing the game from the DLC disc instead of the Game disc. If I remember correctly, that was the way to get the DLC for the Game of the Year edition of Fallout 3 and the Ultimate Edition of Fallout New Vegas. You will need to uninstall the games first.
Thema:

1. Fallout new vegas ultimate edition xbox one won't load dlcs - Similar Threads - Fallout vegas ultimate

2. Fallout 3 and Fallout New Vegas through Backwards Compatiblity on Series X and Xbox One not...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Fallout 3 and Fallout New Vegas through Backwards Compatiblity on Series X and Xbox One not...: I recently got a Series X console and tried to play Fallout 3, but it keeps giving errors about not being able to connect to Xbox Live, even though the console has an internet connection and I'm...
  3. Will a hard copy of the DLCs work on a dital copy Of Fallout New Vegas?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Will a hard copy of the DLCs work on a dital copy Of Fallout New Vegas?: I just bought fallout New Vegas for 2$.95 on Xbox game store And realize I forgot the DLCs but it's 25 to 30 bucks for the DLCs by themselves so I thought about getting a hard copy for 9.99 with...
  4. I own the ultimate edition of fallout new vegas and it wont download my dlcs off of disc 2...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I own the ultimate edition of fallout new vegas and it wont download my dlcs off of disc 2...: I have deleted them from my drive tried reinstalling them and nothing is working the discs arent damaged at all and i lost all of my saves, i have 1700 hrs invested and its just gone. I want to...
  5. Fallout 3 GOTY Add Ons & Fallout New Vegas ultimate edition Xbox 360 on Xbox series X

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fallout 3 GOTY Add Ons & Fallout New Vegas ultimate edition Xbox 360 on Xbox series X: Hi all i own a physical copy of Fallout 3 GOTY Xbox 360 & Fallout New Vegas ultimate edition Xbox 360 and when I install the games i don't have the dlc from both of them. Of i am not gonna pay...
  6. Fallout New Vegas not installing due to error 0x80073cf3

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fallout New Vegas not installing due to error 0x80073cf3: I've been trying to solve this problem for a month now, I've been searching forums and tech support, but no one can help me... 5b96d6bf-cd3e-4182-8f4b-ebf14cde6722
  7. Fallout new Vegas log in error

in XBoX Accessibility
    Fallout new Vegas log in error: Whenever I log into fallout new Vegas it tries to make me download a profile, a profile that dose not exist since it was the email and a password with 6-16 characters in it, what should I do?...
  8. Fallout 4 and New vegas won't work on PC gamepass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fallout 4 and New vegas won't work on PC gamepass: Both Fallout 4 (PC) and Fallout New Vegas Ultimate edition (PC) both do not work for pc, I have installed both and both have given me the error code 0x87e50028 as well as saying "something went...
  9. Why can’t I play the dlc for fallout 3 and new Vegas with the GOTY and ultimate edition...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can’t I play the dlc for fallout 3 and new Vegas with the GOTY and ultimate edition...: I have the physical disk for fallout 3 goty and fallout new Vegas ultimate edition, which comes with the dlc, but I can’t access the dlc. b54dae28-36af-4894-90ce-66fbaea2b4cc
  10. Error code 0x80070032 keeps popping up when trying to install fallout new vegas ultimate...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error code 0x80070032 keeps popping up when trying to install fallout new vegas ultimate...: Error code 0x80070032 keeps popping up when trying to install fallout new vegas ultimate edition. I'm using disc two so I can get the dlc but no matter what I do, it keeps canceling the install....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. new vegas ultimate edition wont play xbox one