Fallout DLCs not working on Xbox series X

Discus and support Fallout DLCs not working on Xbox series X in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, I had fallout 4 and all the DLCs on my Xbox one, which it worked perfectly on and I have just got the Xbox series X and the base game will work but... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Christine Robertson, Dec 12, 2022.

1. Fallout DLCs not working on Xbox series X

Hi, I had fallout 4 and all the DLCs on my Xbox one, which it worked perfectly on and I have just got the Xbox series X and the base game will work but none of the DLCs are working it is saying they are not installed but I've checked and they are?

:)

Christine Robertson, Dec 12, 2022
  2. Francia J. Win User

Hi Christine, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

We need to make sure that the DLCs are also purchased under the account that you're using. Please sign in to https://account.microsoft.com/billing/orders and check if you can see the game order from there stated as "completed"

Once confirmed, simply remove and re-add your account and then try to play the game again and access the DLCs.

REMOVE ACCOUNT​​​

​​​

1. Press the Xbox button to open the guide. ​​​

2. Select System > Settings > Account > Remove accounts. ​​​

3. Select the account that you want to remove, and then select Remove to confirm. ​​​

4. When you're finished, select Close. ​​​

​​​

POWERCYCLE CONSOLE​​​

​​​

1. Turn off your console by holding the Xbox button on the front of the console for approximately 10 seconds. The console will turn off. ​​​

2. Turn your console back on by pressing the Xbox button on the console or the Xbox button on your controller. ​​​

​​​

ADD ACCOUNT​​​

​​​

1. Press the Xbox button to open the guide. ​​​

2. Select your gamerpic in the upper-left corner of the screen, move all the way down and select Add new. ​​​

3. Enter the Email address and the password.​​​

4. Read the Microsoft Service Agreement and Privacy Statement, and then select I Accept. ​​​

5. Follow the steps to configure your Sign-In & Security preferences to add your Microsoft account to your Xbox console.​​​
  3. L4c3rd4 Win User

New Vegas DLC is installed but Won't Show Active

Awesome! Just clearing the local 360 storage did the trick? The DLC's appeared on both consoles? Xbox Series X and One X? Great, I'm glad it worked. :)
  4. PC Mishra Win User

Achievement earn fine but not popping on screen

Hi I've tried reset options on my xbox one s and one x it worked but xbox series consoles do not work so i tried offline system update on series x it's worked only for one day i earn achievements in Forza Horizon 5 hot wheels dlc but in the next day it didn't worked no notification or sound anything,so i tried my friend xbox series x this same problem happening looks like it's a Microsoft side issue.
  5. jack.NN. Win User

Why can I not play as dlc characters on injustice 2 when I have bought them and installed them?

1) I have the xbox series x

2) I had injustice 2 previously and the dlc on my xbox one for a year then switched to the series x

3) yes I have an external storage device

4) I have only tried reinstalling everything but it didn't work
  6. Biggshow Win User

Recommend an Offline Game

Any of the Fallout games, Fallout 3, New Vegas, Fallout 4. The Mass Effect Series. Dragon Age Series. Although you might be tempted to buy some of the dlc, but you don't need it to enjoy the base games.
    And add Fable to the list
Thema:

1. Fallout DLCs not working on Xbox series X - Similar Threads - Fallout DLCs working

2. Will a hard copy of the DLCs work on a dital copy Of Fallout New Vegas?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Will a hard copy of the DLCs work on a dital copy Of Fallout New Vegas?: I just bought fallout New Vegas for 2$.95 on Xbox game store And realize I forgot the DLCs but it's 25 to 30 bucks for the DLCs by themselves so I thought about getting a hard copy for 9.99 with...
  3. I own the ultimate edition of fallout new vegas and it wont download my dlcs off of disc 2...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I own the ultimate edition of fallout new vegas and it wont download my dlcs off of disc 2...: I have deleted them from my drive tried reinstalling them and nothing is working the discs arent damaged at all and i lost all of my saves, i have 1700 hrs invested and its just gone. I want to...
  4. So I’m downloading Fallout 3 on my Xbox one I bought the digital version and the dlcs but...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    So I’m downloading Fallout 3 on my Xbox one I bought the digital version and the dlcs but...: All it’s saying is that I don’t own the dlcs in my save files on my Xbox one but I got the dlcs downloaded 9c2d703c-a289-49ac-aa0e-a944f5f4137e
  5. Fallout 4 Season pass not letting me play DLCS or Install on Xbox Game pass For PC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fallout 4 Season pass not letting me play DLCS or Install on Xbox Game pass For PC: So I Baught Season pass for Fallout 4, it says ''no need to download ready to use in game'' when I open game I can not activate them DLCS also not shown in my app data on windows pc. I restarted...
  6. Fallout 4 DLCs gone

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fallout 4 DLCs gone: Hello I’ve been having a problem with some dlcs for fallout 4 I bought them a while back and I deleted game and reinstalled it a few times and the game and the dlcs were still there but h deleted...
  7. Why Oblivion and Fallout New Vegas DLCs are not avaliable in Brazil?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why Oblivion and Fallout New Vegas DLCs are not avaliable in Brazil?: It's odd, I just want to play this amazing games in its full glory but I can't. I have a Series S, and even if I buy the fisical copies (Fallout New Vegas Ultimate Edition and Oblivion Game of...
  8. Fallout 3 dlcs won't work on xbox one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fallout 3 dlcs won't work on xbox one: I have F3 & the 4 add ons Pitt,Steel,Anchorage & lookout. I have installed all & are on my Xbox one but the main game won't recognize any of the add ons. I have Uninstaller and reinstalled all...
  9. Fallout 3 dlcs won't play

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fallout 3 dlcs won't play: Was continuing fallout 3 on new series x, everything worked fine, I picked up from when I played last on my one x. Couple days later I tried to play and no dlcs. I've installed and reinstalled...
  10. Fallout 4 DLCs disappeared

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fallout 4 DLCs disappeared: I switched to the Series X around christmas time and I wanted to replay FO4 again and went to reinstall it, i had no issue with this, but i noticed my DLC are missing. they aren’t in my games and...