Fallout 76

Discus and support Fallout 76 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Please take control and fix Fallout 76 Dear Microsoft, I know Fallout 76 looks like a lost cause but given the right direction it could become not... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Mitcho777, Sep 16, 2022.

1. Mitcho777
    Mitcho777 Guest

Fallout 76

Please take control and fix Fallout 76

Dear Microsoft,
    I know Fallout 76 looks like a lost cause but given the right direction it could become not only a great game, but also very profitable.

Right now in it's current form, Fallout 76 is very anti-consumer and I, just like many other players had quit.

The game needs a major rework, maybe bring in a team that is passionate about bringing the game forward.

Here are a few suggestions for how to improve the game.
    1: The legendary system needs to be reworked.
    Currently the game is formulated around an extremely frustrating gambling based system. We have no way to create the exact items we want through either research or grinding gear. Nothing is guaranteed, ever.
    This only strengthens the black market item sellers and makes the game very un-massappealing.
    The diehard players will always play the game, but the masses, as you can easily tell by the player count, are not amused.

2: Spend a year building another map.

The current and previous playerbase
    has been running over the same ground for years. Give the players new areas to build, new places to explore, give the game a breath of fresh air.
    This would open up all kinds of new story telling options which a large portion of fallout fans crave in games like this.
    And don't let the developers turn it into another mind numbing grind. I don't mind grinding, in most games I will happily grind for hours at a time, but the fallout 76 is not MMO grind friendly.
    It can take over a month of doing the same daily quests just to maximise your reputation with factions.
    A simple storyline completion for each faction should be more than enough and would add depth to your game.

3: Balance weapons and stop player-locking them unless you add a research crafting system for guaranteed result.

Currently the meta has been almost completely unchanged for years, alternate builds are only fractionally as powerful. Each weapon type should be viable in some form but currently they aren't. And this doesn't just mean nerf the current options making everything just as terrible.

4: Fix the bugs.
    Fallout is still prone to so many different bugs. Regular game crashes are guaranteed. The inability to fast travel commonly known as the fast travel bug.
    A friend suggested that it might be due to how radiation works and I think it might be a lead worth following up. You can't fast travel while taking damage and if your radiation is lingering inbetween two different health points in may be interfereing.

5: Fix the trade system.
    So many people have been scammed out of items that never should have been so difficult to aquire in the first place.
    All you need is an option to place multiple items up for trade and then a confirm button for each player. That's it. If you want to see the impact scamming has had on your game all you need to do is look at how long each community made scammer list is. It's truly shocking for an MMO to have such a terible system that turns common, everyday players into victims.

6: Make meanwhile storylines.
    The Pitt is potentially a good start, but even that is still limited by it being a daily quest grind.
    Give people stories to get invested in without the daily grind for loot tickets being so overly dramatic.
    The brotherhood storyline was fun but we had very small portions of story drip-fed to us instead of recieving one worthwhile time investment.

7: Create some form of global ingame trading market to stabalise currencies and remove the current currency limits.

Please see the potential this game can have.
    All it needs is to be made into a propper MMO and if you do it right you can bring back a large portion of the players who have left and actually turn this game into a profitable venture.
    The more consumer friendly and full of content, the more people will play and buy fallout first and other atomic shop items.

Please revive the dying 76.

Yours sincerely, someone trying to give the game one last chance.

:)

Mitcho777, Sep 16, 2022
  2. LFC JAY E 9193 Win User

Thoughts on the upcoming Wastelanders update for Fallout 76 this fall.

I really couldn't get in to Fallout 76, preferred Fallout 3
  3. Rithx Win User

Assassin creed or fallout

Fallout 76 for social interaction
  4. BlastingAxis Win User

What are your guys favorite game right now?

Fallout 76 and apex legends
  5. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Fallout 76

I will be passing on Fallout 76. Red dead Redemption 2 is the way!
    Same here. Although I'm curious to see how Bethesda will work the online multiplayer features for Fallout 76
  6. DoubleDRAGON666 Win User

Fallout 76 Free with Game Pass?

I don't think it was Fallout 76. It was Fallout 4 that was added to game pass on E3.
Thema:

Fallout 76

1. Fallout 76 - Similar Threads - Fallout

2. Is there a fix for my fallout 4 not importing my saved data. Any help would be massively...

in XboX Insiders
    Is there a fix for my fallout 4 not importing my saved data. Any help would be massively...: Hello, I have a lot of saved games and characters on my fallout 4, wanting to get back into it. I’ve been spending hours and hours searching online and trying to find fixes for this issue, I’ve...
  3. fallout 4 problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    fallout 4 problem: Every time that i try to play fallout 4 i am told “ we can’t save more data for this game or app” i was wondering my how to fix this issue 6f6d4c0a-5a87-44a1-b732-47f2274a43ac
  4. Why cant i hear any characters in Fallout 4 on xbox s series?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why cant i hear any characters in Fallout 4 on xbox s series?: I have installed Fallout 4 a few times now with GamePass on my xbox s series and every time i do i cant get the audio for the characters to work, unless i pause the game in between every sentence,...
  5. Fallout New Vegas cannot upload profile

in XBoX on Consoles
    Fallout New Vegas cannot upload profile: Both my boyfriend and I have the new Xbox X console. When I was there I downloaded Fallout New Vegas and played it the past 2 days. I got home and installed New Vegas and was planning on...
  6. Achievements aren't working for fallout 4

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Achievements aren't working for fallout 4: I've been achievement hunting and skyrim and minecraft achievements are working but fallout 4 achievements aren't 45acdfd8-d4ba-4d88-8860-563157bb286f
  7. Fallout 4 “unmissable” achievement not unlocking.

in XBoX on Windows
    Fallout 4 “unmissable” achievement not unlocking.: The “Hunter/Hunted” achievement in Fallout 4 did not unlock despite me completing the quest. You can see that I’ve got passed that and completed the next mission just fine with that one’s...
  8. Fallout 3 on game pass cloud problems

in XBoX on Consoles
    Fallout 3 on game pass cloud problems: I just started playing Fallout 3 from the game pass cloud, all buttons are responding on my newer generation controller except LT and RT, do I need to use an older controller?...
  9. How do I fix corrupt or glitched out DLC content in Fallout 4?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I fix corrupt or glitched out DLC content in Fallout 4?: I have owned Fallout 4 GOTY edition since release. I use to play the game on my Xbox one and the game / DLC content worked fine. I’ve recently got a Xbox series X, the new next gen console. When I...
  10. Fallout 3 and Fallout New Vegas through Backwards Compatiblity on Series X and Xbox One not...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Fallout 3 and Fallout New Vegas through Backwards Compatiblity on Series X and Xbox One not...: I recently got a Series X console and tried to play Fallout 3, but it keeps giving errors about not being able to connect to Xbox Live, even though the console has an internet connection and I'm...