Fallout 76 Xbox PC looking for group posts is still not working…

Discus and support Fallout 76 Xbox PC looking for group posts is still not working… in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; I have been playing fallout 76 Xbox Pc for a little over a year now after switching over from Xbox. This was the worst decision I could have ever made.... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by Rie—111, May 27, 2024.

1. Rie—111
    Rie—111 Guest

I have been playing fallout 76 Xbox Pc for a little over a year now after switching over from Xbox. This was the worst decision I could have ever made. Due to Microsoft’s incompetence there is no way to connect with the pc community via xbox. The looking for group posts feature still to this day does not work and probably never will. There have been previous forums complaining about this problem (2 YEARS AGO) and yet still it hasn’t been fixed. So people are forced to use other means to connect lien discord. Please Microsoft just fix your Xbox pc app. I dont understand why we feel the need to change the ui while leaving it a buggy incompetent inconvenient mess.

:)

Rie—111, May 27, 2024
  2. Satanaclaus Win User

Suspended for selling in game items in a game that lets players set up stores to sell in game items....

Well you might want to ban the entire fallout 76 looking for group page then
  3. THEQUEITKID Win User

False xbox live enforcement

I've been using the group post to sell items for fallout 76 for awhile when did it this become inappropriate
  4. LALO P. Win User

Fallout 76 PC - Looking For A Group does NOT show up on xbox PC app

Thank you for responding, my steam account is linked but nothing really changed. When I play Fallout 76 PC in the recent players location, no recent players show up that I have played in game. Also the "Looking for a group" does not show up for this game but for others yes, this on the xbox game bar in the app. So i'm a bit frustrated, is there anyway to screen share with a technician? i't just very strange for me that it doesn't show up for me and the whole point of fallout 76 is to play and join others. The most important thing for me is the 'Looking for a group" section that doesn't show up.
  5. XBF Ezra G Win User

fallout 76 para pc en gamepass[fallout 76 para pc en gamepass]

Hello Roberto,

Thank you for your post. To answer your question, Fallout 76 on Game Pass for PC only allows for multiplayer interaction with others who are playing the PC version of Fallout 76. Cross play is currently not supported by the game.

I hope this answers your question.
  6. Darkhawk Ninja Win User

fallout 76 pc and xbox x

AlexDe Smet1,

Are you asking if Fallout 76 has cross play between Xbox and PC? If so, the answer is no. Unfortunately, there is no PC/Xbox cross play for Fallout 76 :(

Let me know if this solves your problem!
Thema:

1. Fallout 76 Xbox PC looking for group posts is still not working… - Similar Threads - Fallout looking group

2. Fallout New Vegas 360 Cloud Saves not loading on Xbox One

in XBoX on Consoles
    Fallout New Vegas 360 Cloud Saves not loading on Xbox One: My 360 cloud saves for Fallout New Vegas are no longer showing on Xbox One. Game was played as recently as last year. Other 360 cloud saves seem to be working fine....
  3. Fallout 76

in XBoX on Windows
    Fallout 76: Hi, are trap camps using punjis in Fallout 76? using in-game items to cause damage to players in-game, can it get you banned by Microsoft or Bethesda getting threatened by a player about it?...
  4. xbox cloud gaming fallout 4 crashing?

in XboX Insiders
    xbox cloud gaming fallout 4 crashing?: how can i fix or who do i need to get a hold of to figure out why fallout 4 crashes every time i try to play on cloud gaming? submitted by /u/PotentialJazzlike953 [link] [comments]
  5. Will the Assassins Creed 3 Xbox 360 disc be compatible on Xbox Series X? Will Fallout 3...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Will the Assassins Creed 3 Xbox 360 disc be compatible on Xbox Series X? Will Fallout 3...: Will the Assassins Creed 3 Xbox 360 disc be compatible on Xbox Series X? Will Fallout 3 Xbox 360 disc be compatible with Xbox X series? Liam. V c487a30e-37cd-4c7c-a465-f333689f344a
  6. Fallout 76 unable to install: "Access is Denied. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x80070005)"

in XBoX Accessibility
    Fallout 76 unable to install: "Access is Denied. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x80070005)": I redeemed a copy of Fallout 76 through a code, however it is unable to install onto my D drive and I am met with the "Access is Denied" code and I don't know if there is anything I need to do on...
  7. Fallout 76

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Fallout 76: I was wondering who has the problems with the screen freezing and locking up when they're playing fallout 76. That is an issue with the servers obvious to me and it is not my internet because it...
  8. Microsoft sotre : install button is greyed out when clicking it, fallout 76 is not installling

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft sotre : install button is greyed out when clicking it, fallout 76 is not installling: I already tried : -restart computer -reinstall xbox app but it always goes back to a black screen -resetting the sotre -running the wsreset.exe -reinstalling game services -updating windows to...
  9. i claim fallout 76 for free from amazon prime, but coudnt download it neither from...

in XBoX on Consoles
    i claim fallout 76 for free from amazon prime, but coudnt download it neither from...: the issue is every time i hit the install button on the Microsoft store, the install button turns grey, and nothing happens afterwards. i did try to download it from Xbox app but another issue...
  10. Fallout New Vegas Data deleted after removing insider club

in XboX Insiders
    Fallout New Vegas Data deleted after removing insider club: I couldn't stand my series x console forcing an update every day at 6 in the morning and making me lose commendation ranks because of it, so I decided to take myself out of the alpha insider club....