Fallout 76 unavailable on pc gamepass europe?

Discus and support Fallout 76 unavailable on pc gamepass europe? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, can anyone confirm that Fallout 76 is unavailable on pc gamepass europe, and/or suggest how I can get it? Thanks! B... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by BSULLIVAN1, Sep 5, 2022.

1. BSULLIVAN1
    BSULLIVAN1 Guest

Hi, can anyone confirm that Fallout 76 is unavailable on pc gamepass europe, and/or suggest how I can get it? Thanks! B

:)

BSULLIVAN1, Sep 5, 2022
  2. StuartATrueRed Win User

Fallout 1st on PC Gamepass not working

Yes you do need Fallout 76 to use it. The game is on gamepass, so you can download it on the PC from the Xbox app.
  3. Obsessive Power Win User

How do I get my PC saves on cloud gaming?

Unfortunately the PC version of Fallout 76 is not cross save compatible with the Xbox version of the game. If you play on GamePass streaming or an Xbox console you'll have to start at the beginning.
  4. ErickSot13 Win User

Fallout 76 GamePass PC

Hi

Why would I reach Bethesda if the issue is with gamepass?

Fallout 76 will not launch, with no error messages, I have tried all main articles found and there is no fix I can implement.

Could someone please tell how to open a ticket with gamepass support (I use windows 11 PC I guess is the same Xbox Support people, right?)

So far Xbox Support is unresponsive and really hard to open a ticket with them, there is no response.
  5. MateusFontana Win User

Fallout 76 GamePass PC

Hello, how are you? My name is Mateus. I'm an Independent Advisor and I'll be glad to help you today.

First, welcome to the Xbox community.

We appreciate your coming to the Xbox community, I recommend that you read the article below written by the game developers themselves regarding this subject.

https://help.bethesda.net/app/answers/detail/a_... 76-on-pc%3F

*If none of the alternatives above solve the problem, I recommend that you start a support ticket with them, you can be doing this via the link below.

https://help.bethesda.net/app/incident10

*Thank you in advance for contacting us, I hope this can help you.
  6. JosefLBohorquez Win User

I have a problem with buying a addon for fallout 76 in the Microsoft store

I think I found the problem Jack

You purchased the coins for the Fallout 76 xbox version :c
    This is why you saw the currency on your console

This is the add-on for PC:
    https://www.xbox.com/games/store/fallout-76-100...

(if you see, there's the "(PC)" label at the end)

This is due to Fallout 76 is not an Xbox play anywhere title, this means your progress and content is different between Xbox and PC

If this was a redeemable code, as you already redeemed it. Sadly is not possible to ask for a refund
    Sorry
Thema:

1. Fallout 76 unavailable on pc gamepass europe? - Similar Threads - Fallout unavailable gamepass

2. i claim fallout 76 for free from amazon prime, but coudnt download it neither from...

in XBoX on Consoles
    i claim fallout 76 for free from amazon prime, but coudnt download it neither from...: the issue is every time i hit the install button on the Microsoft store, the install button turns grey, and nothing happens afterwards. i did try to download it from Xbox app but another issue...
  3. Fallout New Vegas Data deleted after removing insider club

in XboX Insiders
    Fallout New Vegas Data deleted after removing insider club: I couldn't stand my series x console forcing an update every day at 6 in the morning and making me lose commendation ranks because of it, so I decided to take myself out of the alpha insider club....
  4. Is there a fix for my fallout 4 not importing my saved data. Any help would be massively...

in XboX Insiders
    Is there a fix for my fallout 4 not importing my saved data. Any help would be massively...: Hello, I have a lot of saved games and characters on my fallout 4, wanting to get back into it. I’ve been spending hours and hours searching online and trying to find fixes for this issue, I’ve...
  5. fallout 4 problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    fallout 4 problem: Every time that i try to play fallout 4 i am told “ we can’t save more data for this game or app” i was wondering my how to fix this issue 6f6d4c0a-5a87-44a1-b732-47f2274a43ac
  6. Why cant i hear any characters in Fallout 4 on xbox s series?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why cant i hear any characters in Fallout 4 on xbox s series?: I have installed Fallout 4 a few times now with GamePass on my xbox s series and every time i do i cant get the audio for the characters to work, unless i pause the game in between every sentence,...
  7. Fallout New Vegas cannot upload profile

in XBoX on Consoles
    Fallout New Vegas cannot upload profile: Both my boyfriend and I have the new Xbox X console. When I was there I downloaded Fallout New Vegas and played it the past 2 days. I got home and installed New Vegas and was planning on...
  8. Achievements aren't working for fallout 4

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Achievements aren't working for fallout 4: I've been achievement hunting and skyrim and minecraft achievements are working but fallout 4 achievements aren't 45acdfd8-d4ba-4d88-8860-563157bb286f
  9. Fallout 4 “unmissable” achievement not unlocking.

in XBoX on Windows
    Fallout 4 “unmissable” achievement not unlocking.: The “Hunter/Hunted” achievement in Fallout 4 did not unlock despite me completing the quest. You can see that I’ve got passed that and completed the next mission just fine with that one’s...
  10. Fallout 3 on game pass cloud problems

in XBoX on Consoles
    Fallout 3 on game pass cloud problems: I just started playing Fallout 3 from the game pass cloud, all buttons are responding on my newer generation controller except LT and RT, do I need to use an older controller?...