fallout 76 not working

Discus and support fallout 76 not working in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; i have recently downloaded fallout 76 on windows 11 and when i launch the game it turns black then closes does anyone know a fix... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by maxgarza1, Apr 8, 2022.

1. maxgarza1
    maxgarza1 Guest

fallout 76 not working

i have recently downloaded fallout 76 on windows 11 and when i launch the game it turns black then closes does anyone know a fix

:)

maxgarza1, Apr 8, 2022
  2. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Fallout 76

I will be passing on Fallout 76. Red dead Redemption 2 is the way!
    Same here. Although I'm curious to see how Bethesda will work the online multiplayer features for Fallout 76
  3. Ketner91 Win User

Fallout 76

Fallout 76 is a pretty messed up game lags boring story oh but "it just works"
  4. Ketner91 Win User

Fallout 76

Fallout 76 is a pretty messed up game lags boring story oh but "it just works"
  5. SGTxJEFFSKYLION Win User

Doom Eternal Delayed Till 2020.

well hopefully when it comes out it actually works and there's no problems with it unlike when Fallout 76 came out.
  6. LFC JAY E 9193 Win User

Thoughts on the upcoming Wastelanders update for Fallout 76 this fall.

I really couldn't get in to Fallout 76, preferred Fallout 3
Thema:

fallout 76 not working

1. fallout 76 not working - Similar Threads - fallout working

2. Fallout 3 not working in Windows 11, anyone know how to fix?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fallout 3 not working in Windows 11, anyone know how to fix?: I downloaded Fallout 3 from the Microsoft Store, and the game doesn't launch on my Dell G5 SE (AMD Ryzen 7 Edition). I've tried changing compatibility options and I've tried downloading the .EXE...
  3. Fallout DLCs not working on Xbox series X

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fallout DLCs not working on Xbox series X: Hi, I had fallout 4 and all the DLCs on my Xbox one, which it worked perfectly on and I have just got the Xbox series X and the base game will work but none of the DLCs are working it is saying...
  4. Fallout 4 no longer working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fallout 4 no longer working: I am subscribed to gamepass and was previously playing fallout 4 and skyrim. I decided to buy the bundle that includes all the upgrades and dlc so I can start to get away from the gamepass. Before...
  5. Why does my new and fresh copy of Fallout 4 game of the year version does not work?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does my new and fresh copy of Fallout 4 game of the year version does not work?: I recently purchased a copy of the Fallout 4 GOTY version and the code inside the product does not work. I bought it off of eBay and when i received the package. it was fully sealed and it didn't...
  6. Fallout NC dlc not showing nor working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fallout NC dlc not showing nor working: Hiya hope your all well I bought 2 dlcs on fallout though gane pass and they won't show, and they are not in my game just wondering how to fix this. Yeah I have paid for the game yes I have the...
  7. Fallout 4 disc not reading despite all other game working fine

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fallout 4 disc not reading despite all other game working fine: Every game I have works completely fine Except fallout 4! I now have two fallout 4 discs because the first one suddenly became unreadable despite being in great condition, so I got the second one...
  8. Fallout New Vegas not working at all

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fallout New Vegas not working at all: I have the Game Pass version of FNV and it has suddenly stopped working. I uninstalled and reinstalled when it crashed every time I tried to load a game, but now I can't even start a new game --...
  9. Fallout New Vegas DLC (Old World Blues) will not work

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fallout New Vegas DLC (Old World Blues) will not work: Hi, I have the physical copy of Fallout New vegas, and when i download all of the DLC my Xbox tells me that every DLC has downloaded, Dead Money, Honest Hearts, and Old World Blues, but when i...
  10. Fallout new vegas dlc not working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fallout new vegas dlc not working: Recently I got fallout new Vegas from the game pass and I wanted to try the dlc's and when I downloaded them none will work, any solution. When I look at downloadable content I get a error...