fallout 76 not working

Discus and support fallout 76 not working in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; i have recently downloaded fallout 76 on windows 11 and when i launch the game it turns black then closes does anyone know a fix... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by maxgarza1, Apr 8, 2022.

1. maxgarza1
    maxgarza1 Guest

fallout 76 not working

i have recently downloaded fallout 76 on windows 11 and when i launch the game it turns black then closes does anyone know a fix

:)

maxgarza1, Apr 8, 2022
  2. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Fallout 76

I will be passing on Fallout 76. Red dead Redemption 2 is the way!
    Same here. Although I'm curious to see how Bethesda will work the online multiplayer features for Fallout 76
  3. Ken A2 Win User

Issue regarding game pass games, under game pass ultimate.

Fallout 76 then I tried generation 0 and day z none worked
  4. Ketner91 Win User

Fallout 76

Fallout 76 is a pretty messed up game lags boring story oh but "it just works"
  5. Ketner91 Win User

Fallout 76

Fallout 76 is a pretty messed up game lags boring story oh but "it just works"
  6. SGTxJEFFSKYLION Win User

Doom Eternal Delayed Till 2020.

well hopefully when it comes out it actually works and there's no problems with it unlike when Fallout 76 came out.
Thema:

fallout 76 not working

1. fallout 76 not working - Similar Threads - fallout working

2. Achievements aren't working for fallout 4

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Achievements aren't working for fallout 4: I've been achievement hunting and skyrim and minecraft achievements are working but fallout 4 achievements aren't 45acdfd8-d4ba-4d88-8860-563157bb286f
  3. Will a hard copy of the DLCs work on a dital copy Of Fallout New Vegas?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Will a hard copy of the DLCs work on a dital copy Of Fallout New Vegas?: I just bought fallout New Vegas for 2$.95 on Xbox game store And realize I forgot the DLCs but it's 25 to 30 bucks for the DLCs by themselves so I thought about getting a hard copy for 9.99 with...
  4. Fallout 4 and New vegas won't work on PC gamepass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fallout 4 and New vegas won't work on PC gamepass: Both Fallout 4 (PC) and Fallout New Vegas Ultimate edition (PC) both do not work for pc, I have installed both and both have given me the error code 0x87e50028 as well as saying "something went...
  5. My fallout 3 broken steel dlc won't work on my xbox one s

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My fallout 3 broken steel dlc won't work on my xbox one s: I have tried clearing local 360 files along with one files I've power cycled it I have deleted and Uninstalled it I have tried everything I found on the internet but still I am met with an...
  6. Can Fallout 4 Work in progress mods "Brick" my XBSX?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can Fallout 4 Work in progress mods "Brick" my XBSX?: What I mean by brick is break my xbox in any way, or does it only break the game? a80dec73-68c2-4f09-aef5-e22bc4e906a3
  7. Fallout 4 not working on PC game pass.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fallout 4 not working on PC game pass.: Hi! This is my second time dealing with this problem. I downloaded Fallout 4 and when I try to launch it, it asks for the administrator pin. Immediately after I put in the pin, the game informs me...
  8. Why is Fallout 3 on PC game pass not working? I can't even start a new game.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is Fallout 3 on PC game pass not working? I can't even start a new game.: I buy a subscription for "Ultimate" and the game crashes everytime I try to "Start New Game". Why is this happening? 9d4302ad-3fcf-4763-8f8d-422f649dbb5e
  9. How do i get fallout 3 add ons (xbox 360) which i have on disk to work on my Xbox series X

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do i get fallout 3 add ons (xbox 360) which i have on disk to work on my Xbox series X: The game disk and add ons are installed but the add on missions do not pop up 0cdca3b7-f6a7-4975-a91e-2f212fba8156
  10. Fallout 76 stuck on signing in when downloaded to a hard drive, fallout76 works fine via...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fallout 76 stuck on signing in when downloaded to a hard drive, fallout76 works fine via...: I have an issue where fallout76 isn't "signing in" after I press any button to continue when download thru the Xbox app, however when I play fallout76 through the cloud in the Xbox app it signs in...