Fallout 76 login errors , No solution from Bethesda.

Discus and support Fallout 76 login errors , No solution from Bethesda. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Getting error 3:0:562949953421315, for days now. Bethesda support says account error. I own the pc game from microsoft store from a gift code i can... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by rosario santiamagro, Apr 30, 2023.

1. Fallout 76 login errors , No solution from Bethesda.

Getting error 3:0:562949953421315, for days now. Bethesda support says account error. I own the pc game from microsoft store from a gift code i can track back to october 2022, order # 2951739500. that was playable without a xbox gamepass subscription, Now I also have gamepass ultimate, it was fine until a xbox game app update a few day ago, now error. Steps so far log in/out of xbox and bethesda accounts, uninstall/reinstall of game, unlink/relink account of xbox from bethesda. The game will only install to gamepass now and that is where launch attempts fail from. Somehow the two versions my free pc copy and gamepass have become one possibly fighting for control or did gamepass absorb the other ? Any help would be great!

:)

rosario santiamagro, Apr 30, 2023
  2. ZeptejSeFilipa Win User

When you open notifications, you will see on WIN that your windows defender is blocking files from Fallout 76, unblock and you are solved.

[​IMG]
  3. Tomm_A Win User

Hello rosario santiamagro,

Thank you for your prompt response and we apologize for some delay of our response in our end.

We would like to ask if you have submitted a ticket to Bethesda support for further assistance? Let us know the result.

Additionally, are you using a local account or administrator account in signing to your PC? Try launching the game as administrator. Right click on the game and run as administrator.

We look forward to your response. Kindly let us know, if there is any misunderstanding or clarifications of our description by sending us a reply.

Sincerely,

Microsoft Community Moderator
  4. Tomm_A Win User

Hello rosario santiamagro,

Thank you for sharing your concern here in Xbox Community Forum and we hope that all is well.

Based on the description, log in error happened after Xbox app was updated. Let us check and see what we can do to help.

We would like to ask few questions to help us isolate the issue further.

1. Is the account that was used to redeem the game is the same account where your Xbox Game Pass subscription was tied up to?
    2. What is the version of Windows you are using? Is it Windows 10 or 11?
    3. Have you contacted already Bethesda support since you have mentioned that no solution from Bethesda on the description?

We have found an official article provided by the game developer that describe what is causing the error 3:0:562949953421315, See the information on the link below:

Additionally, since the issue occurred after updating Xbox app, let us check and perform troubleshooting steps related to launching the game in Xbox app. Below are the steps:

1. Make sure Windows is up to date.

• Press the Start button on the taskbar, type settings, and then select Settings.
    • On Windows 10, select Update & Security. On Windows 11, select Windows Update.
    • On the Windows Update page, select Check for updates to see if any updates are available including optional updates for your device.
    • Once the updates have downloaded, select Install now to start the installation.
    • Following installation, we recommend that you restart your device so that the latest updates can take effect.
    2. Make sure both the Xbox and Gaming Services apps are up to date

• Press the Start button on the taskbar, type store, and open the Microsoft Store app.
    • Select Library.
    • Under Updates & downloads, check if there are any updates available for the Xbox app or Gaming Services app. If an update is available, select Update.
    3. Make sure you are signed in to the Xbox app and the Store with the same account.

> To make sure your permissions for the game can be validated, be sure to sign in to both the Store and the Xbox app using the same account that was used to purchase the game.

4. Repair the game

• Open the Xbox app for Windows.
    • In My Library, select the game title.
    • Select the More options (…) button and choose Manage.
    • Select Files and then Verify and repair.

5. Uninstall and reinstall Gaming Services

• Select the Search icon on the taskbar, type powershell, right-click on Windows PowerShell, and then select Run as administrator.
    • In Windows PowerShell, type the following command and press Enter:
      get-appxpackage Microsoft.GamingServices | remove-AppxPackage -allusers
    • In the same window, type the following command and press Enter:
      start ms-windows-store://pdp/?productid=9MWPM2CQNLHN
    • Install the app on that page and select Yes when you receive the User Account Control (UAC) prompt.
    • Restart your device and try to install the game again.

For your reference, see: Troubleshoot issues with the Xbox app for Windows

We look forward to your response. Kindly let us know, if there is any misunderstanding or clarifications of our description by sending us a reply.

Sincerely,

Microsoft Community Moderator
  5. rosario santiamagro Win User

Thank you for your assistance, At this time I have uninstalled the game and canceled my subscription to gamepass. I've followed all steps given and just keep hitting this wall. I dont want to waste anymore of anyone's time, maybe ill try again in the future. Again thank you.
  6. rosario santiamagro Win User

thank you for replying, for the questions. 1, i believe the perk code was for a free pc copy that played without a subscription , but yes from the gamepass ultimate sub. 2, windows 10. 3, bethesda basicly said account problem then did the unlink which didnt work.

Followed steps given. Never received UAC prompt at the end of last step, just never happened, Restart pc attempt launch, Fail to get token, same error.
Thema:

1. Fallout 76 login errors , No solution from Bethesda. - Similar Threads - Fallout login errors

2. Fallout 76 unable to install: "Access is Denied. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x80070005)"

in XBoX Accessibility
    Fallout 76 unable to install: "Access is Denied. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x80070005)": I redeemed a copy of Fallout 76 through a code, however it is unable to install onto my D drive and I am met with the "Access is Denied" code and I don't know if there is anything I need to do on...
  3. Fallout 76

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Fallout 76: I was wondering who has the problems with the screen freezing and locking up when they're playing fallout 76. That is an issue with the servers obvious to me and it is not my internet because it...
  4. Microsoft sotre : install button is greyed out when clicking it, fallout 76 is not installling

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft sotre : install button is greyed out when clicking it, fallout 76 is not installling: I already tried : -restart computer -reinstall xbox app but it always goes back to a black screen -resetting the sotre -running the wsreset.exe -reinstalling game services -updating windows to...
  5. i claim fallout 76 for free from amazon prime, but coudnt download it neither from...

in XBoX on Consoles
    i claim fallout 76 for free from amazon prime, but coudnt download it neither from...: the issue is every time i hit the install button on the Microsoft store, the install button turns grey, and nothing happens afterwards. i did try to download it from Xbox app but another issue...
  6. Fallout New Vegas Data deleted after removing insider club

in XboX Insiders
    Fallout New Vegas Data deleted after removing insider club: I couldn't stand my series x console forcing an update every day at 6 in the morning and making me lose commendation ranks because of it, so I decided to take myself out of the alpha insider club....
  7. Is there a fix for my fallout 4 not importing my saved data. Any help would be massively...

in XboX Insiders
    Is there a fix for my fallout 4 not importing my saved data. Any help would be massively...: Hello, I have a lot of saved games and characters on my fallout 4, wanting to get back into it. I’ve been spending hours and hours searching online and trying to find fixes for this issue, I’ve...
  8. fallout 4 problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    fallout 4 problem: Every time that i try to play fallout 4 i am told “ we can’t save more data for this game or app” i was wondering my how to fix this issue 6f6d4c0a-5a87-44a1-b732-47f2274a43ac
  9. Why cant i hear any characters in Fallout 4 on xbox s series?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why cant i hear any characters in Fallout 4 on xbox s series?: I have installed Fallout 4 a few times now with GamePass on my xbox s series and every time i do i cant get the audio for the characters to work, unless i pause the game in between every sentence,...
  10. Fallout 76 on PC login issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fallout 76 on PC login issue: I'm trying to login to Falllout 76 but I'm stuck at the create account screen. It doesn't seem to matter what I enter. [img] f6e5de10-4adf-4d9c-aa88-bbe0a7ef6f69