Fallout 76 for PC won't launch after update.

Discus and support Fallout 76 for PC won't launch after update. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Is any one else experiencing Fallout 76 fast closing after attempting to sign in on the XBox PC version of Fallout 76 after todays update?... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Possum Grits, Jan 25, 2023.

1. Possum Grits
    Possum Grits Guest

Is any one else experiencing Fallout 76 fast closing after attempting to sign in on the XBox PC version of Fallout 76 after todays update?

:)

Possum Grits, Jan 25, 2023
  2. Rob the Weeb Win User

How would YOU make video games better?

Actually release completed titles and not lean on post launch updates to complete the game. Ex. Fallout 76 lol
  3. ACHV HighBounce Win User

Fallout 76 Wastelanders

The game was a good concept and it was something I wanted for a long time. I never played Fallout 76 due to the bad reviews it got at launch. Maybe after the update I will give it another chance.
  4. Darian Lesperance Win User

fallout 76 won't launch

Toby hi there I have been having the same issue and while I have not fully fixed it, I have had success in launching and playing the game, what I had to do was create a new account, I did give it admin rights just to be safe, opened steam launched the game and it worked perfectly, it is not an issue with the game in particular but I believe it is an issue between windows permissions on the game, now that I am able to access it I am going to try and cross reference settings between the two accounts and hopefully I will come to a solution
  5. TobyYost Win User

fallout 76 won't launch

I'm on windows 10 and i just checked it's all games
  6. TobyYost Win User

fallout 76 won't launch

I've tried all 3 and it still won't launch
Thema:

1. Fallout 76 for PC won't launch after update. - Similar Threads - Fallout won't launch

2. Fallout 76 won't install on my Xbox One

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fallout 76 won't install on my Xbox One: Hi, Fallout 76 won't install on my Xbox One. I have tried several times but it always stops installing. I got it second hand so thought it might be that but exchanged it for another one and this...
  3. Fallout 4 won't launch on Windows 10 Xbox App

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fallout 4 won't launch on Windows 10 Xbox App: I have been playing fallout 4 on xbox gamepass on windows 10. The game stopped launching, so I have tried all troubleshooting steps up to actually doing a fresh install of windows 10. Nothing is...
  4. fallout 76 won't launch

in XBoX Games and Apps
    fallout 76 won't launch: i can't get past this launch screen and i've already tried reinstalling, restoreing, reparing and verifying game is there a fix? [img] 526ef0d7-f7b3-47f3-92ee-3997647cf255
  5. Why the Fallout 76 download from Twitch prime won't launch on PC

in XboX Insiders
    Why the Fallout 76 download from Twitch prime won't launch on PC: Why can't we launch this free game on PC? Very frustrating to redeem a game and end up not being able to play because the game will crash 100% of the time within 10 seconds of opening on PC. If my...
  6. Fallout 4 won't launch with an error code

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fallout 4 won't launch with an error code: I bought the game on the xbox app, downloaded it, and when starting it, it just says it is missing the...
  7. Fallout 4 (PC) on Game Pass Won't Launch

in XBoX on Windows
    Fallout 4 (PC) on Game Pass Won't Launch: I installed Fallout 76 (PC) on my computer, but when I try to run it, it asks me for administrator permissions twice and then sends me an error saying that it couldn't find the launcher. I...
  8. Fallout 4 won't launch.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fallout 4 won't launch.: Hello, I've been trying to get Fallout 4 to launch and it keep getting stuck on the black screen with the little green logo on the bottom right or it just gives the "took too long to launch"...
  9. Fallout 4 won't launch because of 0x87e0012d

in XBoX on Consoles
    Fallout 4 won't launch because of 0x87e0012d: This morning I downloaded the new update for fallout 4 and when it finished downloading it said to finish the update i had to cancel it and then download it again but it was already complete so I...
  10. Digital Copy of Fallout 4 Won't Launch

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Digital Copy of Fallout 4 Won't Launch: I bought Fallout 4 in November and played it extensively through January. I stopped playing for a while and didn't attempt to play until today after I had downloaded the new DLC. After I...