Fallout 76 crashing at launch Game Pass

Discus and support Fallout 76 crashing at launch Game Pass in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; When I launch the game the Fallout window that says "Please stand by" will pop up, then a black screen will briefly appear before crashing altogether.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by illvis, Mar 14, 2023.

1. illvis
    illvis Guest

When I launch the game the Fallout window that says "Please stand by" will pop up, then a black screen will briefly appear before crashing altogether.

:)

illvis, Mar 14, 2023
  2. swphotog Win User

multiplayer privileges with game pass ultimate

i downloaded the fallout 76 xbox game from game pass and launched in it in xbox companion on on my pc. It launches to the load screen but when i select play it gives me the profile privileges message.
  3. OpticRJames Win User

Hi there. My name is Ron, I'm an independent advisor. I will be more than happy to help you.

Please try the steps one at a time to resolve the issue.

Solution 1: Repair the Gaming Services app.

Please go to Settings > Apps > Apps Features. Select Gaming Services, then click Advanced options. Click the repair button, try launching the game again using the Xbox app and see if it works.

Solution 2: Uninstall and reinstall the Gaming Services App

Select the Search icon on the taskbar, type powershell, right-click on Windows PowerShell, and then select Run as administrator.

In Windows PowerShell, type the following command and press Enter:

get-appxpackage Microsoft.GamingServices | remove-AppxPackage -allusers

In the same window, type the following command and press Enter:

start ms-windows-store://pdp/?productid=9MWPM2CQNLHN

Install the app on that page and select Yes when you receive the User Account Control (UAC) prompt.

Restart your device and try to install the game again.

Solution 3: Try to uninstall and reinstall the game.

For reference, you can also try the rest of the steps from this link,

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/games-apps/...
  4. DoubleDRAGON666 Win User

Fallout 76 Free with Game Pass?

I don't think it was Fallout 76. It was Fallout 4 that was added to game pass on E3.
  5. lost&not found Win User

can not get into my new pc game pass fallout 76 account

ok your not under standing what i said, sorry...

i bought pc Ultimate game pass, then i bought fallout 76 on pc Ultimate game pass.

fallout 76 is free, on steam and bethesda.net, it is the account you pay for.
  6. DerSanjoe Win User

Games which would benefit from/benefit Game Pass (and Game Pass on PC)

Yeah Fallout 76 really needs to get in Game Pass šŸ˜
Thema:

1. Fallout 76 crashing at launch Game Pass - Similar Threads - Fallout crashing launch

2. fallout 3 keeps crashing on the xbox pc app

in XBoX Games and Apps
    fallout 3 keeps crashing on the xbox pc app: just installed Fallout 3 thru the xbox app on my pc, this is a fresh install with no mods and it keeps crashing. as soon as i hit play from the fallout 3 launcher the screen goes black and looks...
  3. Why does fallout 4 keep crashing?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does fallout 4 keep crashing?: Why does fallout 4 keep crashing? b787e840-07f3-4394-a379-fbf80b778807
  4. Can anybody help me with fallout 4 Xbox one crashing issues?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can anybody help me with fallout 4 Xbox one crashing issues?: My fallout 4 keeps crashing when it reaches the title screen. Iā€™ve tried power cycling and uninstalling and reinstalling multiple times and it hasnā€™t fixed the issue....
  5. Fallout 4 crash

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fallout 4 crash: Hello, i have installed a few mods on my Fallout 4 cloud game, and now the game crash on the main menu at every launch. Can i do something to fix that ? fe19a492-bca7-4363-8424-d980856d22ad
  6. Fallout 76 for the PC Crashes immediately after the sign-in screen - Purchased Via Steam

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fallout 76 for the PC Crashes immediately after the sign-in screen - Purchased Via Steam: So, I contacted Bethesda and together we figured out, it only crashes on my Main Windows Account. They had be create a random new one, and the game works fine on it. However I would really like to...
  7. Fallout 4 crash on xbox cloud

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fallout 4 crash on xbox cloud: I think i downloaded a bad mod and now it crashes at the bethesda logo, anyone know how to delete mods on xbox cloud when you cant even get to the menu? 4587d8f0-6b30-4ded-bb5f-23a11d663cd2
  8. Fallout New Vegas crash when load or save (xbox one). Tried every fix I know of

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fallout New Vegas crash when load or save (xbox one). Tried every fix I know of: The game froze at one point while playing and I had to manually exit. I was worried the autosave would corrupt, but no biggie I have plenty of save files. Well it will not let me load. Freezes...
  9. Fallout 4 crash on startup (Xbox One)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fallout 4 crash on startup (Xbox One): Its pretty self explanatory it's almost like the error where the game just fails to start however there is no error code leading. It gets to the very first frame of the black screen holds for...
  10. Fallout Shelter - Crash to desktop after launch.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fallout Shelter - Crash to desktop after launch.: Hi, I'm trying to play FOS but everytime I click to play it loads the blue screen with logo, and after 10-15 seconds, closes. I have tried: Un and reinstalling the game, disabling everything but...