Fallout 76, change the language

Discus and support Fallout 76, change the language in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Greetings, is there a way to change the language on the xbox (game pass) version of fallout 76, from german to english? I cant find a way to make it.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by STiRB7205, Nov 2, 2022.

1. STiRB7205
    STiRB7205 Guest

Greetings,

is there a way to change the language on the xbox (game pass) version of fallout 76, from german to english? I cant find a way to make it.
    thanks in advance.

:)

STiRB7205, Nov 2, 2022
  2. STiRB7205 Win User

hello, thank your your answer...

to the point, than why do i have the localisation files on my pc for:

de
    GB
    IK
    es
    es-419 (what ever it is)
    fr
    it
    ja
    pl
    pt-BR
    pt-pt.pak
    zh-CN
    zh-TW

the reason why i want to change to en language is, the sentences and menu entries in my language (german) are to long, means they are out of screen and so on, that makes parts this complex game very unintuitive and you habe to "guess / ridly" what key to press...

in the steam version you can select your language via the launcher, same goes for the bethesta version... why is this not possible with microsoft?

thats so anoying, that i really think about a rebuy on steam an let this thing here rest in pease, if you not offer a solution. so ? tell me how do i change the language, if you do not know sir, than please ask someone in your company that knows.

thank you in advance, and please excuse my english, this is not my native language.

best regards
  3. STiRB7205 Win User

why you make it so complicated, while others can do is so simple...

anoying, so i will get it on steam ... very disapointing.
  4. Dérek Augusto Win User

Thank you again for feedback.
  5. STiRB7205 Win User

my disapointment is not about you, no worry it isabout the "why so complicated, @microsoft"
    anyway thank you for your time and fast answers. you can close this.

have a good life, dont think we meet us again ;)
  6. Dérek Augusto Win User

Sorry friend, if it was up to me, I would be extremely happy to help you.

I'm sorry for the situation, hope you understand
Thema:

1. Fallout 76, change the language - Similar Threads - Fallout change language

2. Is there a fix for my fallout 4 not importing my saved data. Any help would be massively...

in XboX Insiders
    Is there a fix for my fallout 4 not importing my saved data. Any help would be massively...: Hello, I have a lot of saved games and characters on my fallout 4, wanting to get back into it. I’ve been spending hours and hours searching online and trying to find fixes for this issue, I’ve...
  3. fallout 4 problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    fallout 4 problem: Every time that i try to play fallout 4 i am told “ we can’t save more data for this game or app” i was wondering my how to fix this issue 6f6d4c0a-5a87-44a1-b732-47f2274a43ac
  4. Why cant i hear any characters in Fallout 4 on xbox s series?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why cant i hear any characters in Fallout 4 on xbox s series?: I have installed Fallout 4 a few times now with GamePass on my xbox s series and every time i do i cant get the audio for the characters to work, unless i pause the game in between every sentence,...
  5. Fallout New Vegas cannot upload profile

in XBoX on Consoles
    Fallout New Vegas cannot upload profile: Both my boyfriend and I have the new Xbox X console. When I was there I downloaded Fallout New Vegas and played it the past 2 days. I got home and installed New Vegas and was planning on...
  6. Achievements aren't working for fallout 4

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Achievements aren't working for fallout 4: I've been achievement hunting and skyrim and minecraft achievements are working but fallout 4 achievements aren't 45acdfd8-d4ba-4d88-8860-563157bb286f
  7. Fallout 4 “unmissable” achievement not unlocking.

in XBoX on Windows
    Fallout 4 “unmissable” achievement not unlocking.: The “Hunter/Hunted” achievement in Fallout 4 did not unlock despite me completing the quest. You can see that I’ve got passed that and completed the next mission just fine with that one’s...
  8. Fallout 3 on game pass cloud problems

in XBoX on Consoles
    Fallout 3 on game pass cloud problems: I just started playing Fallout 3 from the game pass cloud, all buttons are responding on my newer generation controller except LT and RT, do I need to use an older controller?...
  9. How do I fix corrupt or glitched out DLC content in Fallout 4?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I fix corrupt or glitched out DLC content in Fallout 4?: I have owned Fallout 4 GOTY edition since release. I use to play the game on my Xbox one and the game / DLC content worked fine. I’ve recently got a Xbox series X, the new next gen console. When I...
  10. Fallout 3 and Fallout New Vegas through Backwards Compatiblity on Series X and Xbox One not...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Fallout 3 and Fallout New Vegas through Backwards Compatiblity on Series X and Xbox One not...: I recently got a Series X console and tried to play Fallout 3, but it keeps giving errors about not being able to connect to Xbox Live, even though the console has an internet connection and I'm...