Fallout 76 1st платная подписка

Discus and support Fallout 76 1st платная подписка in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Всем доьрый день. В меню игры Fallout 76 не могу оформить подписку, пишет что «недоступно в вашем регионе» Кто знает почему, когда будет доступна и где... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by МихаилКалегин, Apr 25, 2020.

1. Fallout 76 1st платная подписка

Всем доьрый день. В меню игры Fallout 76 не могу оформить подписку, пишет что «недоступно в вашем регионе» Кто знает почему, когда будет доступна и где и как можно было бы ее оформить для xbox one. Живу в оссии

:)

МихаилКалегин, Apr 25, 2020
  2. MorseyBaby Win User

It is probably due to local regulations and certification.
  3. Smwutches Win User

Игра/подписка (Game/Subscription)

Fallout 76 - это онлайн-игра, и для игры в Интернете необходима золотая подписка.

[Translation]

Fallout 76 is an online game, and you need a gold subscription to play online.
  4. T MAN BULLET Win User

GAMEPASS perk code to a friend

i wanted to give my friend the fallout 1st fallout 76 perk for a month. he meets all requirements he juct cant get the reward to show up when he puts in the code
  5. COuNt3R SNIPER Win User

Subscription

They have done the same with me I got fallout 76 1ST on steam and about three weeks later Microsoft charged me £11.99 and never gave me the subscription as well
  6. HarleyQu1nn23 Win User

Fallout 1st - Is Bethesda asking too much?

I personally think that Fallout 1st membership sounds good to have(based on the information generously posted by Bokor Zombie). I honestly haven't played Fallout 76 as of yet so I could not give any opinion on any improvements that they should currently
    make on the game. I think that the Fallout 1st membership should actually be Free for those players that have played it a certain amount of hours And "1st" lolzz, since release date! 😛��💖💯
Thema:

1. Fallout 76 1st платная подписка - Similar Threads - Fallout 1st платная

2. Fallout 1st isn't working.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fallout 1st isn't working.: I own fallout 76 and fallout 1st on xbox series x and the 1st items and benefits are not showing up. Billing history says I've paid, I restarted xbox to no avail, please help. BIGJACKY#8013...
  3. Fallout 1st not Received!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fallout 1st not Received!: Purchased Fallout 1st a few hours ago and still nothing in-game. Purchased through the xbox app which redirected me to the microsoft store Ive put in 2 tickets on Bethesda and now 1 on here....
  4. Fallout 1st

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fallout 1st: I bought it a few hours ago and still haven't seen anything from Fallout 1st. I've posted tickets, tried to call (said my call didn't go through or something. Now in a long line queue with no help...
  5. Can´t reedem code for Fallout 1st (ultimate perks)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can´t reedem code for Fallout 1st (ultimate perks): Good evening, after instaling Fallout 76 and sucesfully redeeming "survival bundle" from Ultimate perks I can´t redeem the Fallout 1st (one free month) perk. I tried reedem that on Xbox app on...
  6. Fallout 1st

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fallout 1st: My wife and I have two xbox's and share accounts in our household. I have Fallout 1st and want to get it for her to however, it shows on her console that the subscription is already owned and...
  7. Payment accepted By Microsoft for fallout 1st, but not accepted in the game.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Payment accepted By Microsoft for fallout 1st, but not accepted in the game.: Help. Paid for fallout 1st with cc , my bank flagged as suspicious. cleared with the bank. Resubmitted to Microsoft,,was accepted ,said i was good for a year. Went to the game and says i dont have...
  8. Fallout 1st subscription

in XBoX on Consoles
    Fallout 1st subscription: i am trying to cancel a subscription from my account but it isn't on my list can someone help me? b90daa54-c458-4f48-8739-2bacb091c1f3
  9. fallout 1st

in XBoX Games and Apps
    fallout 1st: why do it take so long to get atoms after paying for fallout 1st this happens every month the month is about over and still have no atoms 46c2aa2c-f434-4ec1-817a-df105d07fd02
  10. fallout 1st missing atoms

in XBoX Games and Apps
    fallout 1st missing atoms: hello its been 2 weeks since i paid for this month fallout 1st i still havent got my atoms why does it take long to get them 4deb7a1b-9d2a-4204-b775-531139bfef28