Fallout 4 won't get past load screen

Discus and support Fallout 4 won't get past load screen in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi everyone, After having installed, reinstalled, installed offline, hard-rebooted my system I still can't get Fallout 4 to start. I'm a bit... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Burbybruby, Feb 6, 2017.

1. Burbybruby
    Burbybruby Guest

Hi everyone,

After having installed, reinstalled, installed offline, hard-rebooted my system I still can't get Fallout 4 to start. I'm a bit disappointed as this has also happened with Tomb Raider (definitive edition).

I'm playing on an Xbox One S which I've only had for about a month and a half. I have had succes installing and playing Borderlands 2 and Dragon Age: Inquisition, for example. Absolutely no crashes or weirdness with these two games.

I hope someone can help me with this problem, I couldn't find any fixes with search beyond the fixes covered in the troubleshooting guide, which don't seem to be helping me.

Thanks for any help you can give me!

:)

Burbybruby, Feb 6, 2017
  2. XBF Leslie D
    XBF Leslie D Guest
    Fallout 4 won't load

(๑ˆ◡ˆ๑)ノнёιιοLexx!

I moved your post into a new thread so that we could tailor our support specifically to you. Now, I would like to clarify a few things so we can further assist. It appears that there’s been trouble loading your character from the cloud? Would
    this be on an Xbox console? Also, have you received any kind of error messages or

error codes?
    If you would be able to let us know if you’ve done anything to troubleshoot this as well would be great.

Hope to hear back soon!

XBF Leslie D, Feb 6, 2017
  3. Primezz Vamp
    Primezz Vamp Guest
    Fallout 4: won't start

so I got fallout 4 with the game pass and several other games. Now two games from there won't start fallout 4 is the one I'm worried about. Now I have my Xbox as the home Xbox for my profile and I use some mods for fallout 4. When I load it up is does the
    please wait screen and then just shuts down the game and takes me back to the home screen. What to do?

Primezz Vamp, Feb 6, 2017
  4. Burbybruby
    Burbybruby Guest

Since posting this someone from support has been able to help m with this. Requesting this thread be deleted please, thank you!

Burbybruby, Feb 7, 2017
  5. Miss Bijoux
    Miss Bijoux Guest
    Glad you got it sorted! Enjoy your game. Fallout 4 won't get past load screen :)

Miss Bijoux, Feb 7, 2017
  6. Tegellan
    Tegellan Guest
    What was the fix? I have the same problem =)

Tegellan, Nov 2, 2018
  7. Miss Bijoux Win User

Glad you got it sorted! Enjoy your game. :)
  8. Tegellan Win User

Since posting this someone from support has been able to help m with this. Requesting this thread be deleted please, thank you!
    What was the fix? I have the same problem =)
  9. Burbybruby Win User

10. MariahCook Win User

Xbox live

It just won't load past the password screen
  11. Lofty Who Win User

Which game will be more successful, Skyrim or Fallout 4?

Thema:

1. Fallout 4 won't get past load screen - Similar Threads - Fallout won't past

2. Fallout 76 won't install on my Xbox One

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fallout 76 won't install on my Xbox One: Hi, Fallout 76 won't install on my Xbox One. I have tried several times but it always stops installing. I got it second hand so thought it might be that but exchanged it for another one and this...
  3. Fallout 4 and New vegas won't work on PC gamepass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fallout 4 and New vegas won't work on PC gamepass: Both Fallout 4 (PC) and Fallout New Vegas Ultimate edition (PC) both do not work for pc, I have installed both and both have given me the error code 0x87e50028 as well as saying "something went...
  4. My fallout 3 broken steel dlc won't work on my xbox one s

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My fallout 3 broken steel dlc won't work on my xbox one s: I have tried clearing local 360 files along with one files I've power cycled it I have deleted and Uninstalled it I have tried everything I found on the internet but still I am met with an...
  5. Fallout 4 gotye won't install. It just keeps stopping the installation and I have no idea...

in XboX Insiders
    Fallout 4 gotye won't install. It just keeps stopping the installation and I have no idea...: Title submitted by /u/i-mald [link] [comments]
  6. Fallout 4 won't let me see my saves, claims I have run out of room and to free up storage...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fallout 4 won't let me see my saves, claims I have run out of room and to free up storage...: I am a game pass ultimate member, who does not actually own a physical Xbox console. I use the cloud gaming feature to play on my android phone or via sideloaded Xbox app on Chromecast. Several...
  7. Fallout 3 dlcs won't work on xbox one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fallout 3 dlcs won't work on xbox one: I have F3 & the 4 add ons Pitt,Steel,Anchorage & lookout. I have installed all & are on my Xbox one but the main game won't recognize any of the add ons. I have Uninstaller and reinstalled all...
  8. Fallout 3 dlcs won't play

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fallout 3 dlcs won't play: Was continuing fallout 3 on new series x, everything worked fine, I picked up from when I played last on my one x. Couple days later I tried to play and no dlcs. I've installed and reinstalled...
  9. Fallout 76 for PC won't launch after update.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fallout 76 for PC won't launch after update.: Is any one else experiencing Fallout 76 fast closing after attempting to sign in on the XBox PC version of Fallout 76 after todays update? e9e3d7f1-5ad3-4227-a11f-bd4f3f71b629
  10. Fallout New Vegas Won't get past first 5 minutes...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fallout New Vegas Won't get past first 5 minutes...: I had a copy of Fallout New Vegas that I felt the urge to play today in anticipation of the new game. I have played Fallout 3 a hundred times and figured I would give this one a go again....