Fallout 4 via Game Pass - no DLCs

Discus and support Fallout 4 via Game Pass - no DLCs in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Just downloaded FO4 via Gamepass. I own a physical copy of FO4, but am currently unable to access because of a Coronavirus related quarantine. I bought... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by xZorkix, Mar 25, 2021.

1. xZorkix
    xZorkix Guest

Just downloaded FO4 via Gamepass. I own a physical copy of FO4, but am currently unable to access because of a Coronavirus related quarantine. I bought the Expansions of FO4 in the xbox store, but I cant download any of them in the game or store. Any help would be great, i have way too much time at the moment!

:)

xZorkix, Mar 25, 2021
  2. StuartATrueRed Win User

DLC in Fallout 4

There is no dlc available yet for fallout 4. The season pass which is available now gives you access to the dlc's when they are released.
  3. NagSeagaL69 Win User

Morrowing, Gameshare?

yes this should be game shareable.

I get that if we buy using crowns it's account bound.

If we buy from Xbox store games and addons/dlc should be shareable.

For example we use game share we buy fallout 4 digital on Xbox store. We can both play fallout 4 using game share. Later we buy fallout 4 season pass (dlc) and with game share we both have use of it. So with fallout 4 and eso and morrowind both being from
    Bethesda this must be down to zenimax. #MakeMorrowindXboxShare
  4. Pandasaur cx Win User

Fallout 4 Season pass Purchased but no DLC option on console?

Since you've purchased the season pass, all you have to do is manage your Fallout 4 game and it should give you the option to install the DLC's.
  5. brayden barteck Win User

Hello! I recently swapped from Xbox One S to Xbox Series S, and reinstalled Fallout 4 And I cannot find my previously owned DLC.

After searching this list, I found no record of the DLC, however I found the new DLC I have purchased. However I also found no record of the game itself (Fallout 4). I did get Fallout 4 from the Game Pass, would change anything about this? I know I’m not remembering wrong, there are distinct gaps in my saved games where items and companions once were and I have achievements from these DLC.
  6. MorkyMork1991 Win User

Game pass install dlc

Fallout 3 on Game Pass does not include the DLC. While some games do have DLC in Game Pass this one does not.
Thema:

1. Fallout 4 via Game Pass - no DLCs - Similar Threads - Fallout via Game

2. Why can't I install fallout 4 on my computer via gamepass?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't I install fallout 4 on my computer via gamepass?: I bought fallout 4 game of the year edition on my xbox through my ultimate game pass subscription. I have been playing it on the xbox but now would like to play at my computer. When I select...
  3. Fallout 76 for the PC Crashes immediately after the sign-in screen - Purchased Via Steam

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fallout 76 for the PC Crashes immediately after the sign-in screen - Purchased Via Steam: So, I contacted Bethesda and together we figured out, it only crashes on my Main Windows Account. They had be create a random new one, and the game works fine on it. However I would really like to...
  4. Fallout 76 stuck on signing in when downloaded to a hard drive, fallout76 works fine via...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fallout 76 stuck on signing in when downloaded to a hard drive, fallout76 works fine via...: I have an issue where fallout76 isn't "signing in" after I press any button to continue when download thru the Xbox app, however when I play fallout76 through the cloud in the Xbox app it signs in...
  5. How do we get someone at microsoft to actually sort out the issues with fallout 3 via...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do we get someone at microsoft to actually sort out the issues with fallout 3 via...: Game literally doesn't work and is too big as its installed all the different languages instead of just letting you install one. Mines crashing every 2 mins and if you look at the reviews on the...
  6. Can't Play Fallout 4 via Game Pass PC (-2015294512 error)

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't Play Fallout 4 via Game Pass PC (-2015294512 error): Hello, I recently installed Fallout 4 with the Game Pass for PC but the game don't launch and this error code appears : -2015294512. When installing the game, I have choose a hard disk which is...
  7. Fallout '76 on PC via Game Pass

in XBoX on Windows
    Fallout '76 on PC via Game Pass: Can anyone tell me why I am getting this message? [img] 39bf216f-a439-4a8e-848d-864df6a95d03
  8. Fallout 3 code via purchase of Fallout 4

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Fallout 3 code via purchase of Fallout 4: Promotion name: “Free Fallout 3 code with digital purchase of Fallout 4” Date of purchase: 07-01-2015 Issue: The message with my Fallout 3 code has expired. i preordered Fallout 4 on July 1,...
  9. Fallout 3 Code via Purchase of Fallout 4

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Fallout 3 Code via Purchase of Fallout 4: I purchased Fallout 4 mid November but I've been busy with college so I wasn't able to redeem it the day I actually received it. Recently I've checked my Xbox Messages to see that all but 2 of my...
  10. Still have not received Fallout 3 redeem code via messages.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Still have not received Fallout 3 redeem code via messages.: Hi I never received a fallout 3 code, and I should have presumably a while ago. Please resend it as I never received one. Thank you in advance. My gamertag is c929ebc1-9e13-40af-ad61-772d3445caab