Fallout 4 Preorder - lost my Bonus Code: Fallout 3

Discus and support Fallout 4 Preorder - lost my Bonus Code: Fallout 3 in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Digitally preordered Fallout 4 on the X1 a few months ago. Preordering Fallout 4 includes the xbox 360 full game version of Fallout 3. Unfortunately... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by Taylan1337, Oct 3, 2015.

1. Taylan1337
    Taylan1337 Guest

Digitally preordered Fallout 4 on the X1 a few months ago.

Preordering Fallout 4 includes the xbox 360 full game version of Fallout 3.

Unfortunately that message has expired now & no longer exists in my Xbox message center.

I've been told to post here, Thx

:)

Taylan1337, Oct 3, 2015
  2. King Cumminz
    King Cumminz Guest
    Lost fallout 3 download code. Sent here from online chat help, please reissue code

lost fallout 3 redeem code from fallout 4 preorder

King Cumminz, Oct 3, 2015
  3. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest
    Fallout New Vegas Code

Fallout 3 was the preorder bonus for Fallout 4. If you purchased it at a retailer that offered New Vegas, you would need to contact them for the code.

Smwutches, Oct 3, 2015
  4. G37 X
    G37 X Guest

Same here. I kept looking for it to appear in my console inbox and never checked the message center and I now believe the same thing happened to me

G37 X, Oct 4, 2015
  5. Hey there Taylan1337 and G37 X!

I've sent you a Forums Private Message. You can check those by clicking
    HERE. =)

Mister Quimby, Nov 3, 2018
  6. Smwutches Win User

Fallout New Vegas Code

Fallout 3 was the preorder bonus for Fallout 4. If you purchased it at a retailer that offered New Vegas, you would need to contact them for the code.
  7. ELPMarine0719 Win User

Pre Order Backwards Compatibility Question

Fallout 3 is not on backwards compatible list. Which is *** stupid since Microsoft is offering it as a bonus with preorder of fallout 4 through Xbox store
  8. ShotterHiram13 Win User

Did not receive Fallout 3 code with pre-order

Hey also Preordered Fallout 4 and havent received my code of fallout 3 :'v
  9. FearedNightmare Win User

NEVER RECEIVED FALLOUT 3 CODE!

Hello

The Fallout 3 code was a pre-order bonus for Fallout 4 and is no longer available.
  10. LORD OF WAR j78 Win User

Never received Fallout 3 code

I preordered fallout 4 and never received my code for fallout 3 ,please fix this thank you
Thema:

1. Fallout 4 Preorder - lost my Bonus Code: Fallout 3 - Similar Threads - Fallout Preorder lost

2. Xbox One X – Fallout 76 Bundle - Preorder not shipped yet

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox One X – Fallout 76 Bundle - Preorder not shipped yet: I was wondering why my order of the "Xbox One X Robot White Special Edition 1TB Console – Fallout 76 Bundle" Has still not been shipped yet? Doesn't it make sense that if people have pre-ordered a...
  3. Fallout 4 preorder

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Fallout 4 preorder: Back when I preordered Fallout 4 i never recieved a download code for fallout 3. Is there anyway to get one? fe29686c-4463-465a-84f3-760068a10bde
  4. Never received Fallout 3 redeem code from Fallout 4 preorder through Xbox live.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Never received Fallout 3 redeem code from Fallout 4 preorder through Xbox live.: Hi. As the title says, I preordered Fallout 4 on 11/6/15 through Xbox Live and I was supposed to receive Fallout 3 as a preorder bonus. I've searched through my email and checked my Xbox Live...
  5. Never recieved fallout 3 code with fallout 4 preorder bonus

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Never recieved fallout 3 code with fallout 4 preorder bonus: The title says it all. Preordered Fallout 4 and did not recieve the code for fallout 3 with it b8558a48-7c23-4923-9ec9-7e2b8c04132c
  6. Lost Fallout 3 Code from Xbox store Fallout 4 preorder

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Lost Fallout 3 Code from Xbox store Fallout 4 preorder: Yeah, I guess the message deleted itself before I could download it. Is there any way I could get it back? de6610d5-03fb-42a4-a6b1-2a22ebcec3c5
  7. Fallout 4 preorder bonus

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Fallout 4 preorder bonus: This is extremely late but ive never recived or if i had never used my code for Fallout 3 when i made the preordered for Fallout 4 last year. I was wondering if i might be able to get the code...
  8. Lost fallout 3 preorder code

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Lost fallout 3 preorder code: i preordered fallout 4 and recieved the code via a message but it was deleted after a while. can you please resend. 76f91a8d-57b6-40f0-b5b2-4d8cfae3cfbf
  9. Fallout 76 Preorder

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fallout 76 Preorder: I preordered Fallout 76 Beta months ago. My friends are playing but my game apps on xbox says it's not available until 11/14. How can I play this game now? what's going on?...
  10. Lost Fallout 4 Preorder code

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Lost Fallout 4 Preorder code: Hey, I preordered Fallout 4 and received the code for Fallout 3 through my messages but never redeemed it. After 30 days it got erased. Is there anyone that somebody can help me get that code...