Fallout 4 on cloud gaming issue.

Discus and support Fallout 4 on cloud gaming issue. in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Recently i've deleted the mod Unofficial fallout 4 patch and it completely broke the game and kicked me out on cloud gaming, so i reopened the game and... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Minimum_Top_3595, May 30, 2023.

1. Fallout 4 on cloud gaming issue.

Recently i've deleted the mod Unofficial fallout 4 patch and it completely broke the game and kicked me out on cloud gaming, so i reopened the game and now each time i open the game it crashes as soon as the game starts. I don't know what else to do i deleted all my data and it still wont work.

submitted by /u/Minimum_Top_3595
    [link] [comments]

/u/Minimum_Top_3595, May 30, 2023
  2. Chronic King413 Win User

No access to xbox cloud

If you play connected to xbox live you game data will automatically be saved to the cloud. Important to note that the cloud is used only to save game data not the game itself.

Example: if you are playing Fallout 4 on your console and save your game and go to another console with Fallout 4 installed you can sign in with your xbox live profile and play from where you left off on the previous console. But you cannot save Fallout
    4 the game to the cloud to play on both consoles without installing it onto there hard drives.

I hope this helps :)
  3. Daniel Bourdeaux Win User

Starfield doesn't have enough space to save.

After the first time I had this issue I went onto fallout 4, Fallout 3 and Skyrim and delete all but 2 saves on each game. If the save space is limited to all Bethesda games (let's say 1GB) that sucks because I'm only on NG+4 and plan on getting to NG+10. I think I'm going to need a lot more space. Cloud saves suck if this is how they work.
  4. Mister Maka Win User

Error 0x80830003

Hey there Dazora.

Sorry to hear about the save trouble. It sounds like the issue you're running into is lack of save space within the cloud. Have you tried clearing up some space from games other than Fallout 4?? Also, while you may only have 2 main saves for Fallout 4, it's
    possible your quicksaves are taking up extra space. Generally your storage capacity for games increases the more games you own.
  5. AntiDreamer Win User

Why none of Bethesda's older games have "Cloud Saves" or "Play Anywhere"?

That cannot be the case at all. It's not about Microsoft or any other company buying them. Again, the Microsoft thing just makes it more ridiculous and weird but regardless it makes no sense. ALL Steam games have cloud saves including the ones I just mentioned. So, these games do support cloud saves. Plus, I don't think cloud saves need licenses except if by license you mean cross-saves which I'm not talking about. I just want the bare minimum of cloud saves on the platform of the same company that bought these developers for 7 billion dollars to put their games on their store. If Steam which is a third party in this situation have cloud saves for Fallout 4, the owner of Fallout 4 should have the license for cloud saves too.
  6. ISirProdigy007 Win User

Fallout 4 Data is gone?

Hi,

if you was online at the time, try removing the save date by doing these steps.

1. go to fallout 4 in my games and apps, just highlight the game.

2. Press on the menu button and then go to manage game.

3. Go to saved data and Press A on it and delete from console.

4. Boot up fallout 4 the cloud will come up.

5. See if this solves your problem

Happy Gaming!
Thema:

Fallout 4 on cloud gaming issue.

1. Fallout 4 on cloud gaming issue. - Similar Threads - Fallout cloud gaming

2. Fallout 3 on game pass cloud problems

in XBoX on Consoles
    Fallout 3 on game pass cloud problems: I just started playing Fallout 3 from the game pass cloud, all buttons are responding on my newer generation controller except LT and RT, do I need to use an older controller?...
  3. Fallout 3: Corrupt Save in Raven Rock freezes on main screen; cannot delete cloud save?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fallout 3: Corrupt Save in Raven Rock freezes on main screen; cannot delete cloud save?: Howdy. For the record I am playing from a pristine Fallout 3 Disc#2(to run the DLC on Xbox One) and have had very little issue over the years(for a Bethesda game lol) Saving in Raven Rock in...
  4. My Xbox Cloud Gaming save not transferring to a local installation of fallout 4? Any help?

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox Cloud Gaming save not transferring to a local installation of fallout 4? Any help?: I started playing Fallout 4 using the cloud gaming feature within the xbox app at work a few days ago (on a surface pro 5 tablet). I got a few hours into it and saved. The next day I did the same...
  5. I can't play fallout 4 (cloud gaming)

in XboX Insiders
    I can't play fallout 4 (cloud gaming): Each time I load into the game it keeps crashing and I don't know what to do now submitted by /u/S1mplykoi [link] [comments]
  6. Issue with Fallout 4(XBOX Cloud gaming)

in XboX Insiders
    Issue with Fallout 4(XBOX Cloud gaming): So I am pretty sure this is a common problem for fallout 4 and cloud gaming, the whole Xbox logo showing up and than crashing on me as soon as it starts the game. Can I have some assistance?...
  7. How to fix fallout 4 not launching after installing mods (cloud gaming)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to fix fallout 4 not launching after installing mods (cloud gaming): Fallout 4 doesn't lauch after installing mods, trough the in game mod downloader Im using cloud gaming on android So i cant delete mod files 2ed79bb6-6be0-4209-b698-eccd36d98edc
  8. Fallout 3 and New Vegas on Cloud Gaming are stuck in French.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fallout 3 and New Vegas on Cloud Gaming are stuck in French.: I'm on a trip to Belgium, from the U.S. and when I try to play Fallout 3 or New Vegas on cloud gaming, everything is in French. every other game is fine, only the 360 Fallouts have this problem. I...
  9. Can't sync Fallout 4 game data with the cloud.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't sync Fallout 4 game data with the cloud.: I've been trying to play Fallout 4 for a week now. I haven't played for three months because I was waiting for the DLC. Now I have the DLC, but I can't play the game because it keeps failing to...
  10. Cloud save sync errors and corrupt game saves, Fallout 4, How to turn off cloud game saves on ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cloud save sync errors and corrupt game saves, Fallout 4, How to turn off cloud game saves on ...: Hello Due to the release of fallout 4 I finally decided to upgrade my 360 to an xbox one. I have played the console probably three times each time there has been a problem with my game saves. I...