Fallout 4 (No longer works) (Tried everything within reason)

Discus and support Fallout 4 (No longer works) (Tried everything within reason) in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have had this problem for a few days now. Launch the game>"Please Stand By" (Picture, not the video)2-5s>black screen 0-15s>black screen w/logo... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by True Achi, Mar 6, 2018.

1. True Achi
    True Achi Guest

I have had this problem for a few days now. Launch the game>"Please Stand By" (Picture, not the video)2-5s>black screen 0-15s>black screen w/logo bottom-right 30-60s>logo stops its animation 5-7s>game quits itself. I've tried everything, from turning the
    xbox off to factory resetting, and everything in between.

The problem didn't start till after my Xbox was going through a problem of turning itself off 10-60s after being turned on, figured it was the wi-fi, so went offline but it still turned off after 5m+. Did a factory reset then, but
    still did it when I connected back online, and still does. I was only able to fix it after switching over to my 5GHz connection. Every other game/app works (Disc&Digital/Backwards Compatibility Disc&Digital). Fallout 4 is the only one, disc is perfectly fine
    as well.

:)

True Achi, Mar 6, 2018
  2. warlex123
    warlex123 Guest
    My Xbox One is reading discs

So I recently purchased my Xbox One not too long ago (it came with fallout 4). I set it up perfectly fine, and I put Fallout 4 in with no trouble and sounded perfect. It made the usual spinning noises nothing out of the ordinary. But after a few seconds
    nothing happened the game wouldn't load. So I tried a couple different things I did a hard reset didn't work. I tried the usual Microsoft "answer to everything" method by holding the power button then removing the power cord for a few minutes. And to no avail
    it still didn't work I tried it once more and still nothing. I really hope I won't have spend another hundred dollars on getting it fixed.

warlex123, Mar 6, 2018
  3. no fallout 3 code

purchased fallout 4 via xbox live. no code recived within turnaround time. please assist, thank you!

touheypatooie, Mar 6, 2018
  4. CrazY1985
    CrazY1985 Guest

Have you tried reinstalling the game?

CrazY1985, Mar 6, 2018
  5. True Achi
    True Achi Guest
    About 7 times.

True Achi, Mar 6, 2018
  6. Mister Cizl
    Mister Cizl Guest
    Hey True Achi! Is the game installed on an internal hard drive or external? Additionally, are you in the Preview Program at all? Post back and let us know!

Mister Cizl, Mar 7, 2018
  7. True Achi
    True Achi Guest
    Internal, and yes.

True Achi, Mar 7, 2018
  8. Mister Cizl
    Mister Cizl Guest

Hey True Achi! Because you're in the Preview Program, you will want to make sure you submit feedback through the console so the proper teams can be made aware. Additionally, because most users won't run in to these issues, you will
    want to post in the
    Insider forums
    . Thanks!

Mister Cizl, Nov 2, 2018
  9. Mister Cizl Win User

Hey True Achi! Is the game installed on an internal hard drive or external? Additionally, are you in the Preview Program at all? Post back and let us know!
  10. True Achi Win User

Hey ! Is the game installed on an internal hard drive or external? Additionally, are you in the Preview Program at all? Post back and let us know!
    Internal, and yes.
  11. Mister Cizl Win User

Hey True Achi! Because you're in the Preview Program, you will want to make sure you submit feedback through the console so the proper teams can be made aware. Additionally, because most users won't run in to these issues, you will
    want to post in the
    Insider forums
    . Thanks!
  12. True Achi Win User

About 7 times.
  13. CrazY1985 Win User

Thema:

1. Fallout 4 (No longer works) (Tried everything within reason) - Similar Threads - Fallout longer works

2. Fallout New Vegas cannot upload profile

in XBoX on Consoles
    Fallout New Vegas cannot upload profile: Both my boyfriend and I have the new Xbox X console. When I was there I downloaded Fallout New Vegas and played it the past 2 days. I got home and installed New Vegas and was planning on...
  3. Fallout 4 no longer working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fallout 4 no longer working: I am subscribed to gamepass and was previously playing fallout 4 and skyrim. I decided to buy the bundle that includes all the upgrades and dlc so I can start to get away from the gamepass. Before...
  4. I can no longer play Fallout 76 - first microsoft updated xbox game pass, then Bethesda...

in XBoX on Windows
    I can no longer play Fallout 76 - first microsoft updated xbox game pass, then Bethesda...: when launching from game pass - the application will launch fallout 76, and gets as far as allowing me to pick the world i want to play in - then a message appears telling me "Connection failed:...
  5. I no longer have Fallout 76

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I no longer have Fallout 76: I have had Fallout 76 since it came out and now after its latest update I can no longer play the game it tells me that I no longer have the game and directs me to go and buy it again. I know I've...
  6. Fallout 3 no longer on the game pass?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fallout 3 no longer on the game pass?: Hi everyone, This might be a little bit of a long shot but not exactly sure if anyone else has run into this. Over the last week or so i’ve been getting back into fallout 3, it was on the game...
  7. I have lost my Fallout 3 code and I can't find it any longer

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I have lost my Fallout 3 code and I can't find it any longer: After buying Fallout 4, a message was sent to me on XBOX regarding my Fallout 3 code. I can not find this message any longer. a19cbd4d-846d-44e0-8030-b9296db369f6
  8. Fallout 3 Code no longer in messages/ Never received it

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Fallout 3 Code no longer in messages/ Never received it: Promotion name: “Free Fallout 3 code with digital purchase of Fallout 4” Date of purchase: “[29/10/15]” Issue: “I have not received my Fallout 3 code after 10 calendar days.” “The message...
  9. Fallout 3 Promotion Code: Message no longer available

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Fallout 3 Promotion Code: Message no longer available: I received a code to redeem Fallout 3, after having purchased Fallout 4. It looks like it has been 30 days since I have received that message, as I am no longer able to see it. Is there any way...
  10. Fallout 4, Disk no longer reading

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fallout 4, Disk no longer reading: Hey everyone as stated my fallout 4 disk no longer works, Game is still in perfect condition. Only game it happens with. anyone else having this issue b119fefe-38c4-46b5-9f09-92c303864b0a