Fallout 4 no longer working

Discus and support Fallout 4 no longer working in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I am subscribed to gamepass and was previously playing fallout 4 and skyrim. I decided to buy the bundle that includes all the upgrades and dlc so I... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Jack McHugh, Nov 8, 2022.

1. Jack McHugh
    Jack McHugh Guest

I am subscribed to gamepass and was previously playing fallout 4 and skyrim. I decided to buy the bundle that includes all the upgrades and dlc so I can start to get away from the gamepass. Before buying it, fallout 4 worked perfectly fine. Now it won't even open. Sometimes it will open but after 15 minutes of playing, it breaks. "Autosaving..." is stuck in the top left corner (even on main menu) when I pause, save, quicksave, and load are all greyed out. When I try to exit to the main menu it says "exit save turned off" and then the game freezes. I'm at a loss and I'm really frustrated. I've tried literally everything I can think of to fix it besides doing a complete system reset.

:)

Jack McHugh, Nov 8, 2022
  2. FearedNightmare Win User

NEVER RECEIVED FALLOUT 3 CODE!

Hello

The Fallout 3 code was a pre-order bonus for Fallout 4 and is no longer available.
  3. Guinan-EFD42EF2-1C11 Win User

Region free games??? Purchase xbox in one country and buy games in another country.

This seems no longer to be true.

Games purchased from other regions will play if physical disk, but any connected download codes will not work.

There are issues for example with the Gears of War 1-3 codes (included with Gears of War collection) and the Fallout 3 codes (that came with Fallout 4).
  4. III Cujo III Win User

E3 2014 Wishlist.

Fallout 4 - Fallout 4 - Fallout 4 - Fallout 4 - Fallout 4 - Fallout 4 - Fallout 4 - Fallout 4 - Fallout 4
  5. TH3DUBBS Win User

when do you think we'll see the fallout 4 announcement?

Maybe Bethesda wont release fallout 4 for for a few more years. But what about obsidian what are they working on? Definitively not fallout 4 but maybe a "fallout: someplace"
  6. SoloMem0 Win User

Gameshare

Hi there,

Fallout 4 is no longer in the gamepass catalog.

These interactions are best sorted out by the person that actually owns the title.

Confirming ownwership is my first recommendation.
Thema:

1. Fallout 4 no longer working - Similar Threads - Fallout longer working

2. Fallout New Vegas cannot upload profile

in XBoX on Consoles
    Fallout New Vegas cannot upload profile: Both my boyfriend and I have the new Xbox X console. When I was there I downloaded Fallout New Vegas and played it the past 2 days. I got home and installed New Vegas and was planning on...
  3. I can no longer play Fallout 76 - first microsoft updated xbox game pass, then Bethesda...

in XBoX on Windows
    I can no longer play Fallout 76 - first microsoft updated xbox game pass, then Bethesda...: when launching from game pass - the application will launch fallout 76, and gets as far as allowing me to pick the world i want to play in - then a message appears telling me "Connection failed:...
  4. I no longer have Fallout 76

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I no longer have Fallout 76: I have had Fallout 76 since it came out and now after its latest update I can no longer play the game it tells me that I no longer have the game and directs me to go and buy it again. I know I've...
  5. Fallout 3 no longer on the game pass?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fallout 3 no longer on the game pass?: Hi everyone, This might be a little bit of a long shot but not exactly sure if anyone else has run into this. Over the last week or so i’ve been getting back into fallout 3, it was on the game...
  6. I have lost my Fallout 3 code and I can't find it any longer

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I have lost my Fallout 3 code and I can't find it any longer: After buying Fallout 4, a message was sent to me on XBOX regarding my Fallout 3 code. I can not find this message any longer. a19cbd4d-846d-44e0-8030-b9296db369f6
  7. Fallout 3 Code no longer in messages/ Never received it

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Fallout 3 Code no longer in messages/ Never received it: Promotion name: “Free Fallout 3 code with digital purchase of Fallout 4” Date of purchase: “[29/10/15]” Issue: “I have not received my Fallout 3 code after 10 calendar days.” “The message...
  8. Fallout 3 Promotion Code: Message no longer available

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Fallout 3 Promotion Code: Message no longer available: I received a code to redeem Fallout 3, after having purchased Fallout 4. It looks like it has been 30 days since I have received that message, as I am no longer able to see it. Is there any way...
  9. Fallout 4 (No longer works) (Tried everything within reason)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fallout 4 (No longer works) (Tried everything within reason): I have had this problem for a few days now. Launch the game>"Please Stand By" (Picture, not the video)2-5s>black screen 0-15s>black screen w/logo bottom-right 30-60s>logo stops its animation...
  10. Fallout 4, Disk no longer reading

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fallout 4, Disk no longer reading: Hey everyone as stated my fallout 4 disk no longer works, Game is still in perfect condition. Only game it happens with. anyone else having this issue b119fefe-38c4-46b5-9f09-92c303864b0a