Fallout 4 is STILL crashing. A LOT. Please fix this game I spent my hard earned money on.

Discus and support Fallout 4 is STILL crashing. A LOT. Please fix this game I spent my hard earned money on. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So what is the latest on this? Is there just no fix? If the only system you have is the Series S you just don't get to play this anymore? What other... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by WholesomeJeff, Dec 13, 2021.

1. Fallout 4 is STILL crashing. A LOT. Please fix this game I spent my hard earned money on.

So what is the latest on this? Is there just no fix? If the only system you have is the Series S you just don't get to play this anymore? What other games are we going to run into with this problem? Bethesda blames Microsoft, Microsoft blames Bethesda (which are now the same company) and the people who spent their hard earned money on this game, and all the DLC are just screwed with no intentions of a multi billion dollar company to fix it?! That's fantastic, Microsoft. Great way to look like champions. I am livid over this. I called the customer service line seeking assistance, and the woman on the phone didn't even know Fallout was a game. She had no gaming experience, she was reading off a "checklist" of about a dozen things I have already tried over, and over. She was very pleasant, but absolutely useless in getting anything accomplished. Is the only way to get a fix for Fallout 4 to be loud? Because I can certainly do that. Then if that doesn't work I'll look into your competition for a gaming console. I have been an avid XBOX fan for 20 years. This is a **** way to treat those of us who have been loyal for all these years making this company VERY wealthy.

:)

WholesomeJeff, Dec 13, 2021
  2. SammyVS Win User

Fallout 4 is STILL crashing. A LOT. Please fix this game I spent my hard earned money on.

I'm Samy an independent advisor. Welcome to the Xbox community. How are you?

Click with the menu button on the game icon and go to manage game and add-ons and in saved data delete the ''reserved space'', clean your console's MAC, restart your internet device for a few minutes, and try again.

To clean the MAC follow this path
    Settings>general>network settings>advanced settings>alternative MAC address and click clear and restart the console when prompted.

If the problem persists reset the console to factory defaults, you won't lose anything but you will need to log in with your account again. Email and password are required.

Follow this path and select reset keeping games and app.
    In 5 to 10 minutes you will finish reconfiguring your console

To reset the console>
    Settings> System> Console Info> Reset Console

***Do not reset your console without having your account email and password.***
  3. Noble 29 Win User

Need New Halo Reach Multiplayer ACHIEVEMENTS?

"I spent all of my hard earned money that I worked for!"

~

"I spent all my money that I got for my birthday!"
  4. KILLA KENOBI Win User

Xbox One - Won't read any discs

I think I speak for EVERYONE. I spent $800.00 of my hard earned money, I bought a package deal with an extra controller and 2 games and a warranty. I WANT MY MONEY BACK. This steaming pile of *** does not work properly. It still wont read games in my disk
    drive.. and the apps freeze and crash all the time, and I cant even properly stream music and movies from my pc, The xbox 360 was perfectly fine!

I want to sell this xbox one and may just go buy a PS4. Keep this up Microsoft... you are going to lose a lot of people if you don't solve this ASAP
  5. SiltyPeach80 Win User

Forza Horizon 3 Crashes on Loading Screen (Xbox One)

digital version the same, wont play now
    I have even tried reinstalling the game... still crashes at the same area, I’m really disappointed i spent a lot of money and time in this game
  6. HunterHuffman Win User

Modern warfare is not loading me in a match

I have the same issue I spent my hard earned money on this bs game that I don’t get to play. Im thinking about Suing🤣🤣
Thema:

1. Fallout 4 is STILL crashing. A LOT. Please fix this game I spent my hard earned money on. - Similar Threads - Fallout STILL crashing

2. Anyone else still getting this issue with Fallout 4 on Series S in November 2022?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Anyone else still getting this issue with Fallout 4 on Series S in November 2022?: I can't play for more than 5 minutes at a time without constant crashing. Tried all the solutions. Heard they're updating for the new gen consoles with some new content too in 2023. Is that true?...
  3. Fallout 4 still crashes, nothing works

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fallout 4 still crashes, nothing works: I have tried literally ever tip i have seen online. Ive power cycled my Xbox. Ive uninstalled and reinstalled everything. I have a physical disc and all dlc bought digitally. I have no mods...
  4. Still haven't received my $10 code for Fallout 4 price error.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Still haven't received my $10 code for Fallout 4 price error.: It's been months and I still haven't received it even though it's been months. Microsoft promised and even messaged people on Xbox Live about it yet it never arrived in my inbox or my wallet. Can...
  5. Still haven't received my promo code for fallout 3

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Still haven't received my promo code for fallout 3: Hi, I bought fallout 4 for this beginning of February before the promo went out and I've waited for about 4 weeks and still haven't received it yet, if you could please help on how to get the...
  6. Still haven't gotten Fallout 3 download code

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Still haven't gotten Fallout 3 download code: I bought Fallout 4 on Feb 6 2016 and I still haven't gotten the download code for Fallout 3. When should I expect it??? 5afe9e64-4cf1-4433-9f77-b53084d10890
  7. Still No Fallout 3 Code After 10 Days After Order Accepted For Fallout 4

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Still No Fallout 3 Code After 10 Days After Order Accepted For Fallout 4: Promotion name: Free Fallout 3 code with digital purchase of Fallout 4 Date of purchase: 22nd November 2015 Issue: I have not received my Fallout 3 code after 10 calendar days....
  8. Still have not received code from Pre-Ordering Fallout 4

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Still have not received code from Pre-Ordering Fallout 4: As the title says, I pre-ordered Fallout 4, but never ended up getting the code for Fallout 3. a59d9f58-818f-4aa5-b1ad-79438b19ac01
  9. Pre order of fallout 76 tells me I still have to wait?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Pre order of fallout 76 tells me I still have to wait?: I pre ordered the game the moment it was available. obviously I wasnt a,lowed to play right away so i waited until launch. I was told those who pre-ordered on xbox wouldnt need a code, just to...
  10. fallout 4 - am i still able to keep it when it was free

in XBoX Games and Apps
    fallout 4 - am i still able to keep it when it was free: hi i was able to get fallout 4 digitel deluxe edition for free and im wondering as it might have been a mistake on Microsoft's behave, am i able to keep the license for it and if i carnt and it...