Fallout 4 DLCs gone

Discus and support Fallout 4 DLCs gone in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello I’ve been having a problem with some dlcs for fallout 4 I bought them a while back and I deleted game and reinstalled it a few times and the game... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Noah (Plague Dr), Jun 8, 2023.

1. Fallout 4 DLCs gone

Hello I’ve been having a problem with some dlcs for fallout 4 I bought them a while back and I deleted game and reinstalled it a few times and the game and the dlcs were still there but h deleted it and traded the game in and after awhile I got another fallout 4 disc so I decided to reinstall and it was only the game no DLCs and it was a goty edition so I entered the code and it said I already owned these but when I go to my game and Add ons for fallout 4 it’s just the game and no add ons which is weird bc I’ve used serveral disc on the same account and they All had the DLCs in the game bc I bought them the first time I had fallout 4 but now the dlcs are gone they aren’t appearing. I’ve tried everything to get em back and they just won’t come back and I even thought going online would help and it didn’t so idk what’s happening please help me

:)

Noah (Plague Dr), Jun 8, 2023
  2. WattyNuela Win User

Fallout 4 DLCs gone

Hello Noah, this is Manuela. I'm an Independent Advisor and community user like you, ready to assist with this.

Not a Microsoft employee.

I'm sorry to hear you're not able to install these DLCs for Fallout 4. Let's try to sort this out.

For that, please check if you're able to see the redeemed content in your Microsoft account order history with status “completed”

https://account.microsoft.com/billing/orders

If maybe you're not able to see the game listed there make sure to change the filter “ordered within” to “all available”, and if you have more than one email address check the order history on each one.
  3. VA Win User

favorite fallout game

Personally I liked Fallout 3 for the DLC. But liked Fallout 4 more.
  4. Obsessive Power Win User

fallout add-on

Have you gone to System Settings > Memory > Fallout NV and removed the DLC you downloaded earlier?
  5. Poofius Win User

What's with the Price of add-on's for older games ?

Some of the DLC goes down. I'm pretty sure Fallout 3's DLC has gone down a bunch. It isn't like the game prices though but I think it should be.
  6. SparkleZonFire Win User

Fallout 4 Season Pass not working

To download any DLC that has been released go to My Games and Apps>Fallout 4>hit the menu button on Fallout 4>Manage Game. From there you can see any DLC that you can download.
Thema:

Fallout 4 DLCs gone

1. Fallout 4 DLCs gone - Similar Threads - Fallout DLCs gone

2. Will a hard copy of the DLCs work on a dital copy Of Fallout New Vegas?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Will a hard copy of the DLCs work on a dital copy Of Fallout New Vegas?: I just bought fallout New Vegas for 2$.95 on Xbox game store And realize I forgot the DLCs but it's 25 to 30 bucks for the DLCs by themselves so I thought about getting a hard copy for 9.99 with...
  3. I own the ultimate edition of fallout new vegas and it wont download my dlcs off of disc 2...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I own the ultimate edition of fallout new vegas and it wont download my dlcs off of disc 2...: I have deleted them from my drive tried reinstalling them and nothing is working the discs arent damaged at all and i lost all of my saves, i have 1700 hrs invested and its just gone. I want to...
  4. So I’m downloading Fallout 3 on my Xbox one I bought the digital version and the dlcs but...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    So I’m downloading Fallout 3 on my Xbox one I bought the digital version and the dlcs but...: All it’s saying is that I don’t own the dlcs in my save files on my Xbox one but I got the dlcs downloaded 9c2d703c-a289-49ac-aa0e-a944f5f4137e
  5. Fallout 4 Season pass not letting me play DLCS or Install on Xbox Game pass For PC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fallout 4 Season pass not letting me play DLCS or Install on Xbox Game pass For PC: So I Baught Season pass for Fallout 4, it says ''no need to download ready to use in game'' when I open game I can not activate them DLCS also not shown in my app data on windows pc. I restarted...
  6. Why Oblivion and Fallout New Vegas DLCs are not avaliable in Brazil?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why Oblivion and Fallout New Vegas DLCs are not avaliable in Brazil?: It's odd, I just want to play this amazing games in its full glory but I can't. I have a Series S, and even if I buy the fisical copies (Fallout New Vegas Ultimate Edition and Oblivion Game of...
  7. Fallout 3 dlcs won't work on xbox one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fallout 3 dlcs won't work on xbox one: I have F3 & the 4 add ons Pitt,Steel,Anchorage & lookout. I have installed all & are on my Xbox one but the main game won't recognize any of the add ons. I have Uninstaller and reinstalled all...
  8. Fallout 3 dlcs won't play

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fallout 3 dlcs won't play: Was continuing fallout 3 on new series x, everything worked fine, I picked up from when I played last on my one x. Couple days later I tried to play and no dlcs. I've installed and reinstalled...
  9. Fallout DLCs not working on Xbox series X

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fallout DLCs not working on Xbox series X: Hi, I had fallout 4 and all the DLCs on my Xbox one, which it worked perfectly on and I have just got the Xbox series X and the base game will work but none of the DLCs are working it is saying...
  10. Fallout 4 DLCs disappeared

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fallout 4 DLCs disappeared: I switched to the Series X around christmas time and I wanted to replay FO4 again and went to reinstall it, i had no issue with this, but i noticed my DLC are missing. they aren’t in my games and...