Fallout 4 DLCs disappeared

Discus and support Fallout 4 DLCs disappeared in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I switched to the Series X around christmas time and I wanted to replay FO4 again and went to reinstall it, i had no issue with this, but i noticed my... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by KamuH, Jun 8, 2021.

1. KamuH
    KamuH Guest

I switched to the Series X around christmas time and I wanted to replay FO4 again and went to reinstall it, i had no issue with this, but i noticed my DLC are missing. they aren’t in my games and apps, or under manage game. they show as completely unowned on the microsoft store. I redeemed a season pass code i bought physically back when it was released (2015/2017), however it is missing from my purchase/order history. (I also noticed my RDR2 purchase is missing from there as well, however i still have access to my rdr2 content). I still have save-games with the dlc content on it. I played the game with DLCs owned and installed on my previous xbox as well. i’ve done almost everything i can to troubleshoot, factory reset, power cycle, hard reset, sign in and out, reinstall (twice), whatever you say i’ve probably tried it already. I contacted support through both chat and call, chat was of no help telling me to redo what i had already done, and call had me do the same and then said they’d get back to me within a couple days.

:)

KamuH, Jun 8, 2021
  2. XBF Mohammed C Win User

In such cases, there is nothing much you can do since the DLC is not even listed in your purchase list!

I recommend trying to contact the support again if they do not get back to you by the time they told you they will to get updated about your case!
  3. comlykabom Win User

Fallout 4 DLC disappeared

4. SeanG8 Win User

No, I only have one xbox account. Whats odd is that when I am on the MS Store on one console, it says I own the game and the add-ons, but on the other it is being finnicky, and when it finally did download the game didnt recognize it as downloaded. All
    of this on one account
  5. SeanG8 Win User

It shows it hasnt been purchased when I login on my phone, even though I literally have it in my library on my original xbox one.
  6. andrewwynnyk Win User

I have the same problem. I bought the gaul expansion for civ 6 when it came out and now it says I don't own it. I bought it again and requested a refund seeing how I already bought the dlc. When I got the refund it also took away the dlc. I've had this issue
    before, it says I dont own skyrim even though i bought it years ago and I never had that issue resolved either.

Please help, I can't contact anyone from xbox or Microsoft and I don't think I should have to buy something twice.
Thema:

1. Fallout 4 DLCs disappeared - Similar Threads - Fallout DLCs disappeared

2. Will a hard copy of the DLCs work on a dital copy Of Fallout New Vegas?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Will a hard copy of the DLCs work on a dital copy Of Fallout New Vegas?: I just bought fallout New Vegas for 2$.95 on Xbox game store And realize I forgot the DLCs but it's 25 to 30 bucks for the DLCs by themselves so I thought about getting a hard copy for 9.99 with...
  3. I own the ultimate edition of fallout new vegas and it wont download my dlcs off of disc 2...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I own the ultimate edition of fallout new vegas and it wont download my dlcs off of disc 2...: I have deleted them from my drive tried reinstalling them and nothing is working the discs arent damaged at all and i lost all of my saves, i have 1700 hrs invested and its just gone. I want to...
  4. So I’m downloading Fallout 3 on my Xbox one I bought the digital version and the dlcs but...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    So I’m downloading Fallout 3 on my Xbox one I bought the digital version and the dlcs but...: All it’s saying is that I don’t own the dlcs in my save files on my Xbox one but I got the dlcs downloaded 9c2d703c-a289-49ac-aa0e-a944f5f4137e
  5. Fallout 4 Season pass not letting me play DLCS or Install on Xbox Game pass For PC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fallout 4 Season pass not letting me play DLCS or Install on Xbox Game pass For PC: So I Baught Season pass for Fallout 4, it says ''no need to download ready to use in game'' when I open game I can not activate them DLCS also not shown in my app data on windows pc. I restarted...
  6. Fallout 4 DLCs gone

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fallout 4 DLCs gone: Hello I’ve been having a problem with some dlcs for fallout 4 I bought them a while back and I deleted game and reinstalled it a few times and the game and the dlcs were still there but h deleted...
  7. Why Oblivion and Fallout New Vegas DLCs are not avaliable in Brazil?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why Oblivion and Fallout New Vegas DLCs are not avaliable in Brazil?: It's odd, I just want to play this amazing games in its full glory but I can't. I have a Series S, and even if I buy the fisical copies (Fallout New Vegas Ultimate Edition and Oblivion Game of...
  8. Fallout 3 dlcs won't work on xbox one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fallout 3 dlcs won't work on xbox one: I have F3 & the 4 add ons Pitt,Steel,Anchorage & lookout. I have installed all & are on my Xbox one but the main game won't recognize any of the add ons. I have Uninstaller and reinstalled all...
  9. Fallout 3 dlcs won't play

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fallout 3 dlcs won't play: Was continuing fallout 3 on new series x, everything worked fine, I picked up from when I played last on my one x. Couple days later I tried to play and no dlcs. I've installed and reinstalled...
  10. Fallout DLCs not working on Xbox series X

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fallout DLCs not working on Xbox series X: Hi, I had fallout 4 and all the DLCs on my Xbox one, which it worked perfectly on and I have just got the Xbox series X and the base game will work but none of the DLCs are working it is saying...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. fallout 4 goty Xbox one lost dlc