Fallout 4 (disc) only keeping last 4 saves?

Discus and support Fallout 4 (disc) only keeping last 4 saves? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I'm connected to the internet, checked that I was on the right profile, and forced a sync with the cloud. I also did a powercycle, but it's still only... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by SLC.QT, Nov 12, 2021.

1. SLC.QT
    SLC.QT Guest

I'm connected to the internet, checked that I was on the right profile, and forced a sync with the cloud. I also did a powercycle, but it's still only keeping the last 4 save files. I just tried out a new perk set that I don't like, so wanted to go back to an old file - but there wasn't anything current enough. Any ideas?

:)

SLC.QT, Nov 12, 2021
  2. Francia J. Win User

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there despite the issue that you're experiencing. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regards to your concern.

If your game data already sync and your old save files are still not showing up it means that they're no longer on your cloud saves. I apologize.
  3. Francia J. Win User

Kindly try to uninstall and reinstall the game to fix the issue.

Also, check if you're having an issue with other games. If yes, perform a reset on your console keeping your games and apps to remove any corrupted system data.

Don't worry because as long as you're connected to Xbox Live your saved progress, games, will not be deleted. It will remove all of your accounts but you can add all of them later on.

Press the Xbox button to open the guide.

Select Profile & system > Settings > System > Console info.

Select Reset console.

Reset and keep my games & apps.
  4. SLC.QT Win User

Is there any way to stop it from happening in the future though? I can live without the past saves - though it is a disappointment. But the issue is continuing to happen - only four saves are retained.
  5. ShadowRiver797 Win User

Games you are looking forward to that haven't been officially announced

Fallout 4, Fallout 4, Fallout 4, Fallout 4.

Did I mention Fallout 4?

(I suppose also the next Elder Scrolls single player but I don't expect that for quite some years now).

Oh, and I would say The Last of Us 2 but I bet they are only even discussing if they are going to do one at this point.
  6. Otsd4rv4 Win User

Unable to play games or use apps: Error code 0x87de0017

Fallout 4 launched just fine...without needing to go into Offline mode. Yet GTA V when just going into story mode...the message keeps poppin up. Fallout 4 is on disc and GTA V is downloaded.
Thema:

1. Fallout 4 (disc) only keeping last 4 saves? - Similar Threads - Fallout disc keeping

2. I own the ultimate edition of fallout new vegas and it wont download my dlcs off of disc 2...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I own the ultimate edition of fallout new vegas and it wont download my dlcs off of disc 2...: I have deleted them from my drive tried reinstalling them and nothing is working the discs arent damaged at all and i lost all of my saves, i have 1700 hrs invested and its just gone. I want to...
  3. Why doesn't the disc 2 content install for Fallout 3 Goty edition?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why doesn't the disc 2 content install for Fallout 3 Goty edition?: I have an xbox 360 that I wanted to install the goty content for fallout 3 on. I have a 1 terabyte seagate hard drive connected to the 360 but when I try to install the content it says it requires...
  4. Game pass version of Fallout 4 interferes with disc version of Fallout 4 goty edition?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game pass version of Fallout 4 interferes with disc version of Fallout 4 goty edition?: I have been fighting for weeks to try and install my dlc which is very clearly on the disc but it refuses to say that I own it despite me literally having the disc, my only conclusion is that with...
  5. I have to "buy to own" Fallout 76 when the game disc is inserted. I am able to play the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have to "buy to own" Fallout 76 when the game disc is inserted. I am able to play the...: I recently noticed that I both own and don't own Fallout 76. I have the disc inserted, the game launches, I am able to play, but apparently I don't own the game? When I go to the Microsoft store,...
  6. Fallout 4 disc not reading despite all other game working fine

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fallout 4 disc not reading despite all other game working fine: Every game I have works completely fine Except fallout 4! I now have two fallout 4 discs because the first one suddenly became unreadable despite being in great condition, so I got the second one...
  7. Fallout 3 disc says it’s not available on to play on my Xbox one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fallout 3 disc says it’s not available on to play on my Xbox one: It’s says on the box it will download but when I put it in it’s says it’s not available for play on this console and gives me a list of games that are backward compatible but fallout 3 is or at...
  8. Fallout New Vegas Ultimate Edition not installing Disc 2

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fallout New Vegas Ultimate Edition not installing Disc 2: I recently purchased a copy of Fallout New Vegas Ultimate Edition and attempted to play it. The base game downloads fine from Disc 1, but Disc 2 is not recognized as an install disc, meaning the...
  9. help with xbox fallout 3 disc

in XBoX Games and Apps
    help with xbox fallout 3 disc: so i am in need of assistance i have a fallout 3 xbox 360 game disc and beat it but i want it on my computer can i insert the disc into my computer disc slot 4e545d8c-93f4-4108-acc0-8081873df2dc
  10. Fallout 3/New Vegas Disc DLC Installation

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fallout 3/New Vegas Disc DLC Installation: I purchased both Fallout 3 GoTY Edition and Fallout: New Vegas Ultimate Edition on disc. I know there are two discs, but I wanted to know if I could install the DLC from the second discs to the...