fallout 4 dcl items missing after saving during live outage last night.

Discus and support fallout 4 dcl items missing after saving during live outage last night. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi everyone, I was playing fallout 4 last night on xbox one when the xbox live servers had issues, first my game froze and I had to restart the xbox... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by LyndseyKindred, Feb 26, 2021.

1. fallout 4 dcl items missing after saving during live outage last night.

Hi everyone, I was playing fallout 4 last night on xbox one when the xbox live servers had issues, first my game froze and I had to restart the xbox then I tried to restart fallout 4 I got a message saying some content was missing due to it only being available online. I switched to offline play as i only get a couple of hours to play in and noticed all dlc items in my settlements were missing but assumed they would reappear once I was back online, but they havent, and even when I load earlier saves from before the outage that content is still missing! Please tell me my game is not broken forever. The items are available to build again in the workshop mode, just none of what I have built already is visible. I have floating and beds and wires connecting to thin air.

It's also reassuring quests that I got ages ago like listen to valentines radio station, and my companion has vanished.

I'm currently reinstalling the dlc's but if that doesnt work is there anything else I can try, I really dont want to have to start all over again!

:)

LyndseyKindred, Feb 26, 2021
  2. Drizzle 084 Win User

Store cart broken

There was an outage yesterday that was affecting purchased items. I couldnt play anything last night myself.
  3. DENAz666 Win User

*WHAT GAME DID YOU LAST PLAY AND WHAT GAME DO YOU RECOMMEND?

Last night it was Fallout 4, followed by a bit of Just Cause 3. Loving both of them, sunk a lot of time into Fallout and barely scratched the surface!
  4. QuasiChris Win User

why cant i re-install vault tec workshop dlc?

No, I just fired up fallout and went to continue the game and it just said the save file was missing content from the vault technology dlc. I was playing it last night aswell, getting ready to start the vault tec missions, dissapoint ed to find this happened.

Thank you lukey boy
  5. BEASTmmb Win User

SOCOM v. Call of Duty

Zipper was closed by Sony after the last SOCOM game bombed. Which might have been because it released during the PS3 online outage.
  6. MarkLockwood2 Win User

Skyrim Saved game files

Hello, My name is Jesse. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

It saves to your internal drive automatically as you play. You don't have to do anything else.
    Thank you, Jesse,

Right now none of my saved games are listed. When I start Skyrim there is no continue & the load is greyed out, only the new "button" is available.

Also last week we had internet problems. I was able to play & save games during the outage, but when I started the game after the internet was restored, all of those saves from during the outage just disappeared.
Thema:

fallout 4 dcl items missing after saving during live outage last night.

1. fallout 4 dcl items missing after saving during live outage last night. - Similar Threads - fallout dcl items

2. fallout 4 problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    fallout 4 problem: Every time that i try to play fallout 4 i am told “ we can’t save more data for this game or app” i was wondering my how to fix this issue 6f6d4c0a-5a87-44a1-b732-47f2274a43ac
  3. Why cant i hear any characters in Fallout 4 on xbox s series?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why cant i hear any characters in Fallout 4 on xbox s series?: I have installed Fallout 4 a few times now with GamePass on my xbox s series and every time i do i cant get the audio for the characters to work, unless i pause the game in between every sentence,...
  4. Fallout New Vegas cannot upload profile

in XBoX on Consoles
    Fallout New Vegas cannot upload profile: Both my boyfriend and I have the new Xbox X console. When I was there I downloaded Fallout New Vegas and played it the past 2 days. I got home and installed New Vegas and was planning on...
  5. Achievements aren't working for fallout 4

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Achievements aren't working for fallout 4: I've been achievement hunting and skyrim and minecraft achievements are working but fallout 4 achievements aren't 45acdfd8-d4ba-4d88-8860-563157bb286f
  6. Fallout 4 “unmissable” achievement not unlocking.

in XBoX on Windows
    Fallout 4 “unmissable” achievement not unlocking.: The “Hunter/Hunted” achievement in Fallout 4 did not unlock despite me completing the quest. You can see that I’ve got passed that and completed the next mission just fine with that one’s...
  7. Fallout 3 on game pass cloud problems

in XBoX on Consoles
    Fallout 3 on game pass cloud problems: I just started playing Fallout 3 from the game pass cloud, all buttons are responding on my newer generation controller except LT and RT, do I need to use an older controller?...
  8. How do I fix corrupt or glitched out DLC content in Fallout 4?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I fix corrupt or glitched out DLC content in Fallout 4?: I have owned Fallout 4 GOTY edition since release. I use to play the game on my Xbox one and the game / DLC content worked fine. I’ve recently got a Xbox series X, the new next gen console. When I...
  9. Fallout 3 and Fallout New Vegas through Backwards Compatiblity on Series X and Xbox One not...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Fallout 3 and Fallout New Vegas through Backwards Compatiblity on Series X and Xbox One not...: I recently got a Series X console and tried to play Fallout 3, but it keeps giving errors about not being able to connect to Xbox Live, even though the console has an internet connection and I'm...
  10. fallout 3 keeps crashing on the xbox pc app

in XBoX Games and Apps
    fallout 3 keeps crashing on the xbox pc app: just installed Fallout 3 thru the xbox app on my pc, this is a fresh install with no mods and it keeps crashing. as soon as i hit play from the fallout 3 launcher the screen goes black and looks...