Fallout 3 Promotion Code: Message no longer available

Discus and support Fallout 3 Promotion Code: Message no longer available in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I received a code to redeem Fallout 3, after having purchased Fallout 4. It looks like it has been 30 days since I have received that message, as I am... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by Attila226, Jan 10, 2016.

1. Attila226
    Attila226 Guest

I received a code to redeem Fallout 3, after having purchased Fallout 4. It looks like it has been 30 days since I have received that message, as I am no longer able to see it. Is there any way possible to obtain that original code? Thanks.

:)

Attila226, Jan 10, 2016
  2. Cheddaphile
    Cheddaphile Guest
    Fallout 3 Code

Promotion name: Free Fallout 3 code with digital purchase of Fallout 4

Date of purchase: November 10, 2015

Issue: I have not received my Fallout 3 code after 10 calendar days.

OR

The message with my Fallout 3 code has expired.

(Not sure which one since it has been so long since the purchase)

Cheddaphile, Jan 10, 2016
  3. chawkinsuf
    chawkinsuf Guest
    Free Fallout 3 code with digital purchase of Fallout 4

• Promotion name: “Free Fallout 3 code with digital purchase of Fallout 4”
    • Date of purchase: “November 29, 2015”
    • Issue: “The message with my Fallout 3 code has expired.”
    I had no idea the message would expire. How can I recover it?

chawkinsuf, Jan 10, 2016
  4. Fallout 3 Promotion Code: Message no longer available

me too bro I need help too just replying incase they can help both of us

DWhiteLambert, Jan 10, 2016
  5. Mister Maka
    Mister Maka Guest
    Hey there! I've sent you a Forums Private Message. You can check those by clicking
    HERE. =)

Mister Maka, Nov 3, 2018
  6. Mister Maka Win User

Hey there! I've sent you a Forums Private Message. You can check those by clicking
    HERE. =)
  7. DWhiteLambert Win User

me too bro I need help too just replying incase they can help both of us
  8. FearedNightmare Win User

NEVER RECEIVED FALLOUT 3 CODE!

Hello

The Fallout 3 code was a pre-order bonus for Fallout 4 and is no longer available.
  9. Hobo-D496F02F-31D8-4 Win User

Fallout 3 code message expired

Promotion name: “Free Fallout 3 code with digital purchase of Fallout 4”

Date of purchase: 04/11/2015

Issue: The message with my Fallout 3 code has expired.
  10. omega knight45 Win User

Fallout 3 Promo Code Message Was Auto-Deleted

Promotion name: “Free Fallout 3 code with digital purchase of Fallout 4”

Date of purchase: “11/10/15”

Issue:“The message with my Fallout 3 code has expired.”
Thema:

1. Fallout 3 Promotion Code: Message no longer available - Similar Threads - Fallout Promotion Code

2. Fallout New Vegas Data deleted after removing insider club

in XboX Insiders
    Fallout New Vegas Data deleted after removing insider club: I couldn't stand my series x console forcing an update every day at 6 in the morning and making me lose commendation ranks because of it, so I decided to take myself out of the alpha insider club....
  3. Is there a fix for my fallout 4 not importing my saved data. Any help would be massively...

in XboX Insiders
    Is there a fix for my fallout 4 not importing my saved data. Any help would be massively...: Hello, I have a lot of saved games and characters on my fallout 4, wanting to get back into it. I’ve been spending hours and hours searching online and trying to find fixes for this issue, I’ve...
  4. fallout 4 problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    fallout 4 problem: Every time that i try to play fallout 4 i am told “ we can’t save more data for this game or app” i was wondering my how to fix this issue 6f6d4c0a-5a87-44a1-b732-47f2274a43ac
  5. Why cant i hear any characters in Fallout 4 on xbox s series?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why cant i hear any characters in Fallout 4 on xbox s series?: I have installed Fallout 4 a few times now with GamePass on my xbox s series and every time i do i cant get the audio for the characters to work, unless i pause the game in between every sentence,...
  6. Fallout New Vegas cannot upload profile

in XBoX on Consoles
    Fallout New Vegas cannot upload profile: Both my boyfriend and I have the new Xbox X console. When I was there I downloaded Fallout New Vegas and played it the past 2 days. I got home and installed New Vegas and was planning on...
  7. Achievements aren't working for fallout 4

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Achievements aren't working for fallout 4: I've been achievement hunting and skyrim and minecraft achievements are working but fallout 4 achievements aren't 45acdfd8-d4ba-4d88-8860-563157bb286f
  8. Fallout 4 “unmissable” achievement not unlocking.

in XBoX on Windows
    Fallout 4 “unmissable” achievement not unlocking.: The “Hunter/Hunted” achievement in Fallout 4 did not unlock despite me completing the quest. You can see that I’ve got passed that and completed the next mission just fine with that one’s...
  9. Fallout 3 on game pass cloud problems

in XBoX on Consoles
    Fallout 3 on game pass cloud problems: I just started playing Fallout 3 from the game pass cloud, all buttons are responding on my newer generation controller except LT and RT, do I need to use an older controller?...
  10. How do I fix corrupt or glitched out DLC content in Fallout 4?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I fix corrupt or glitched out DLC content in Fallout 4?: I have owned Fallout 4 GOTY edition since release. I use to play the game on my Xbox one and the game / DLC content worked fine. I’ve recently got a Xbox series X, the new next gen console. When I...