Fallout 3 on PC

Discus and support Fallout 3 on PC in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I downloaded Fallout 3 on my laptop with Xbox Game Pass, but every time I try to start a new game, it crashes and closes itself. As far as I can tell,... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by TheDude1227, Sep 23, 2022.

1. TheDude1227
    TheDude1227 Guest

Fallout 3 on PC

I downloaded Fallout 3 on my laptop with Xbox Game Pass, but every time I try to start a new game, it crashes and closes itself. As far as I can tell, I meet the system requirements and everything seems normal. I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling, running as administrator, changing compatibility, updating, and even altering codes. Nothing seems to work. Is there anything else I can try, or is it something that needs to be fixed by Xbox?

:)

TheDude1227, Sep 23, 2022
  2. isturbo1984 Win User

Games with different sets of achievements?

Fallout 3 360 and PC versions...
  3. rogerscameron95 Win User

In need of a good RPG game

Elder Scrolls Obvlion, Fallout 3 and Fallout NV can all be picked up for $15 each at gamestop or if your on PC using games for windows, Fallout 3 is only 9.99 to download on Xbox.com
  4. NameMonkey Boy Win User

Which game do you go back to when not playing newly purchased games?

Fallout 3 mainly. Sometimes play Civilzation 3 for a couple of days on the PC
  5. voteDC Win User

easy xbox achievements list on x360a

Get Fallout 3 for the PC. 1550 gamerscore in under five minutes.
  6. Mexicola1984 Win User

Fallout 3 or New Vegas.

Fallout 3, plus if you have a PC grab the earlier Fallout games from Amazon for a few quid, they are all fantastic. I have been through Fallout 3 countless times now and still love it, Fallout: New Vegas took me a few attempts to get through because its
    such a mess.
Thema:

Fallout 3 on PC

1. Fallout 3 on PC - Similar Threads - Fallout

2. Is there a fix for my fallout 4 not importing my saved data. Any help would be massively...

in XboX Insiders
    Is there a fix for my fallout 4 not importing my saved data. Any help would be massively...: Hello, I have a lot of saved games and characters on my fallout 4, wanting to get back into it. I’ve been spending hours and hours searching online and trying to find fixes for this issue, I’ve...
  3. fallout 4 problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    fallout 4 problem: Every time that i try to play fallout 4 i am told “ we can’t save more data for this game or app” i was wondering my how to fix this issue 6f6d4c0a-5a87-44a1-b732-47f2274a43ac
  4. Why cant i hear any characters in Fallout 4 on xbox s series?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why cant i hear any characters in Fallout 4 on xbox s series?: I have installed Fallout 4 a few times now with GamePass on my xbox s series and every time i do i cant get the audio for the characters to work, unless i pause the game in between every sentence,...
  5. Fallout New Vegas cannot upload profile

in XBoX on Consoles
    Fallout New Vegas cannot upload profile: Both my boyfriend and I have the new Xbox X console. When I was there I downloaded Fallout New Vegas and played it the past 2 days. I got home and installed New Vegas and was planning on...
  6. Achievements aren't working for fallout 4

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Achievements aren't working for fallout 4: I've been achievement hunting and skyrim and minecraft achievements are working but fallout 4 achievements aren't 45acdfd8-d4ba-4d88-8860-563157bb286f
  7. Fallout 4 “unmissable” achievement not unlocking.

in XBoX on Windows
    Fallout 4 “unmissable” achievement not unlocking.: The “Hunter/Hunted” achievement in Fallout 4 did not unlock despite me completing the quest. You can see that I’ve got passed that and completed the next mission just fine with that one’s...
  8. Fallout 3 on game pass cloud problems

in XBoX on Consoles
    Fallout 3 on game pass cloud problems: I just started playing Fallout 3 from the game pass cloud, all buttons are responding on my newer generation controller except LT and RT, do I need to use an older controller?...
  9. How do I fix corrupt or glitched out DLC content in Fallout 4?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I fix corrupt or glitched out DLC content in Fallout 4?: I have owned Fallout 4 GOTY edition since release. I use to play the game on my Xbox one and the game / DLC content worked fine. I’ve recently got a Xbox series X, the new next gen console. When I...
  10. Fallout 3 and Fallout New Vegas through Backwards Compatiblity on Series X and Xbox One not...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Fallout 3 and Fallout New Vegas through Backwards Compatiblity on Series X and Xbox One not...: I recently got a Series X console and tried to play Fallout 3, but it keeps giving errors about not being able to connect to Xbox Live, even though the console has an internet connection and I'm...