Fallout 3 GOTY DLCs

Discus and support Fallout 3 GOTY DLCs in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have the disc 2 of Fallout 3 GOTY, but i don´t have any Hard Drive on my Xbox 360, is there any way to download the DLCs from the disc to my USB... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by luisam14, Apr 29, 2019.

1. luisam14
    luisam14 Guest

Fallout 3 GOTY DLCs

I have the disc 2 of Fallout 3 GOTY, but i don´t have any Hard Drive on my Xbox 360, is there any way to download the DLCs from the disc to my USB Drive?

:)

luisam14, Apr 29, 2019
  2. FloatedCloth921 Win User

Fallout new Vegas xbox one ultimate edition dlc

Only use the DLC disc trust me I have the fallout 3 goty and oblivion goty and I have to only use the dlc disc
  3. Th3 Tater Win User

Overpriced games and DLC packs

Oblivion, Fallout 3 & ME2 all have GotY editions with the DLC for MUCH cheaper.
  4. XxA1PHAx0M3GAxX Win User

Fallout New Vegas DLC not showing!

Yeah. It's the same for Fallout 3: GOTY and Oblivion: GOTY. The 2nd disc is usually the best option, as the 1st disc doesn't load the DLC w/ the game.

Unfortunately though, once you install the DLC it won't show as purchased in the Xbox store. The licenses for the DLC are on the disc itself.
  5. Rozark Win User

Fallout 3 Games On Demand version and Point Lookout/Broken Steel disc.

Are you talking about using the GOTY DLC disc of fallout 3 with the GOD fallout 3? if yes, then there should be no problem unless Bethesda or Microsoft did something to it and didn't bother in telling any one about it.
  6. TomaToMcNuggets Win User

Fallout 3 DLC

The GOTY disc definitley works but make sure you uninstall your standard Fallout 3 before inserting the GOTY disc to avoid any problems, as for the other way you should be able to access additional dlc on the main menu of Fallout 3 once the game has loaded.
    (If you chose to stick to the dlc that you have and just want to get the extra ones you are missing)
Thema:

Fallout 3 GOTY DLCs

1. Fallout 3 GOTY DLCs - Similar Threads - Fallout GOTY DLCs

2. Fallout New Vegas cannot upload profile

in XBoX on Consoles
    Fallout New Vegas cannot upload profile: Both my boyfriend and I have the new Xbox X console. When I was there I downloaded Fallout New Vegas and played it the past 2 days. I got home and installed New Vegas and was planning on...
  3. Achievements aren't working for fallout 4

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Achievements aren't working for fallout 4: I've been achievement hunting and skyrim and minecraft achievements are working but fallout 4 achievements aren't 45acdfd8-d4ba-4d88-8860-563157bb286f
  4. Fallout 4 “unmissable” achievement not unlocking.

in XBoX on Windows
    Fallout 4 “unmissable” achievement not unlocking.: The “Hunter/Hunted” achievement in Fallout 4 did not unlock despite me completing the quest. You can see that I’ve got passed that and completed the next mission just fine with that one’s...
  5. Bought new Fallout GOTY and i don’ get addons

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bought new Fallout GOTY and i don’ get addons: Hi there. A while ago i got the disc version of fallout 4 GOTY with all expansions. When i wasn’t playing for some time, i uninstalled the game (but kept my save games). Now i installed it again...
  6. Fallout 3 GOTY Add Ons & Fallout New Vegas ultimate edition Xbox 360 on Xbox series X

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fallout 3 GOTY Add Ons & Fallout New Vegas ultimate edition Xbox 360 on Xbox series X: Hi all i own a physical copy of Fallout 3 GOTY Xbox 360 & Fallout New Vegas ultimate edition Xbox 360 and when I install the games i don't have the dlc from both of them. Of i am not gonna pay...
  7. Why doesn't the disc 2 content install for Fallout 3 Goty edition?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why doesn't the disc 2 content install for Fallout 3 Goty edition?: I have an xbox 360 that I wanted to install the goty content for fallout 3 on. I have a 1 terabyte seagate hard drive connected to the 360 but when I try to install the content it says it requires...
  8. Fallout 3 DLC on GOTY editon telling me to purchase to use.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fallout 3 DLC on GOTY editon telling me to purchase to use.: I purchased the X Box One/X Box 360 Fallout 3 Game Of The Year edition. I installed everything, but the DLC is saying I have to pay for it. The DLC is not available online and only showed up once...
  9. installed goty edition of Fallout 4, but updated game play saves wont load

in XBoX Games and Apps
    installed goty edition of Fallout 4, but updated game play saves wont load: XBOX1S Fallout 4 GOTY installed over vanilla edition (Absolutely no mods) I did the update/install on vacation since we do not have wifi. When we got home the games that had been played using...
  10. Why can’t I play the dlc for fallout 3 and new Vegas with the GOTY and ultimate edition...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can’t I play the dlc for fallout 3 and new Vegas with the GOTY and ultimate edition...: I have the physical disk for fallout 3 goty and fallout new Vegas ultimate edition, which comes with the dlc, but I can’t access the dlc. b54dae28-36af-4894-90ce-66fbaea2b4cc