Fallout 3 GOTY discs are not read by Xbox One

Discus and support Fallout 3 GOTY discs are not read by Xbox One in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I'm trying to install Fallout 3 GOTY from discs but my console is giving me the disc error code. Other discs work fine. Have had some trouble with... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by iOffensiveBias, Jun 3, 2016.

1. Fallout 3 GOTY discs are not read by Xbox One

I'm trying to install Fallout 3 GOTY from discs but my console is giving me the disc error code. Other discs work fine. Have had some trouble with other did movies. Already tried disc trouble tutorial.

:)

iOffensiveBias, Jun 3, 2016
  2. Skyrim Legendary Edition Disc 1 Won't Play

Im having the same issue with my fallout goty and fallout new vegas ultimate editon where it'll read the disk but not show up or install from any of the 360 discs but plays my x1 game discs fine

bigdogkilla69, Jun 3, 2016
  3. Fallout 3 dlc installed but not working?

Okay so i downloaded fallout 3 via the code i received from purchasing fallout 4. The thing is, way back when you could purchase DLC for fallout 3 on xbox 360 via discs they sold in stores. I have these discs and it isn't the GOTY, these are separate discs
    they sold before goty. I installed the broken steel and point lookout disc and it says its installed, but it still prompts me to purchase it and my ending is the default one at the end i receive no option to carry on into broken steel even though it has been
    installed? Can someone help

IkeaStoleMyBaby, Jun 3, 2016
  4. Fallout 3 GOTY discs are not read by Xbox One

Just got a message where the disc was loaded but it gave me the "to play this disc put it in an Xbox 360 console".

iOffensiveBias, Jun 3, 2016
  5. Mister Maka
    Mister Maka Guest
    Hey there iOffensiveBias!

Sorry to hear the trouble you're having with Fallout 3. Do you have issues with any other Backward Compatible games by chance? Or is this the only game you're experiencing issues with? If you haven't already, please be sure to check out our
    Backward Compatibility Troubleshooter and run through all the steps there.

Mister Maka, Jun 3, 2016
  6. I tried all of the above now and still same problem.

iOffensiveBias, Jun 5, 2016
  7. Mister Beep
    Mister Beep Guest
    Hey iOffensiveBias,

Do you happen to have an Xbox 360 console to test the disc on? Since you mentioned other discs work find, that further narrows the issue down to your Fallout 3 disc. Give that a shot and let us know how it goes!

Mister Beep, Nov 2, 2018
  8. Goukieny Win User

DLC 360 on One

I have a fallout 3 problem myself. I have fallout 3 GOTY, my game disc does not read well on the one but the 360 it reads fine. the dlc disc of fallout 3 is fine and can read on the one.

Because I preordered fallout 4 I got fallout 3 game itself for download but no dlc with it so I put in the dlc disc and the console installed the dlc no problem. I run the game and check downloads and none of the dlc shows up at all not even when I load
    the game but it's on my game manager as installed...
  9. FloatedCloth921 Win User

Fallout new Vegas xbox one ultimate edition dlc

Only use the DLC disc trust me I have the fallout 3 goty and oblivion goty and I have to only use the dlc disc
  10. The Manwolf13 Win User

Fallout 3 DLC Discs

So this trouble shooting, does the Xbox 360 fallout 3 goty edition dlc disc installed content get uploaded to the cloud and downloaded to the Xbox one hard drive?
  11. iOffensiveBias Win User

I tried all of the above now and still same problem.
  12. Mister Maka Win User

Hey there iOffensiveBias!

Sorry to hear the trouble you're having with Fallout 3. Do you have issues with any other Backward Compatible games by chance? Or is this the only game you're experiencing issues with? If you haven't already, please be sure to check out our
    Backward Compatibility Troubleshooter and run through all the steps there.
Thema:

1. Fallout 3 GOTY discs are not read by Xbox One - Similar Threads - Fallout GOTY discs

2. Why cant i hear any characters in Fallout 4 on xbox s series?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why cant i hear any characters in Fallout 4 on xbox s series?: I have installed Fallout 4 a few times now with GamePass on my xbox s series and every time i do i cant get the audio for the characters to work, unless i pause the game in between every sentence,...
  3. Fallout New Vegas cannot upload profile

in XBoX on Consoles
    Fallout New Vegas cannot upload profile: Both my boyfriend and I have the new Xbox X console. When I was there I downloaded Fallout New Vegas and played it the past 2 days. I got home and installed New Vegas and was planning on...
  4. Achievements aren't working for fallout 4

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Achievements aren't working for fallout 4: I've been achievement hunting and skyrim and minecraft achievements are working but fallout 4 achievements aren't 45acdfd8-d4ba-4d88-8860-563157bb286f
  5. Bought new Fallout GOTY and i don’ get addons

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bought new Fallout GOTY and i don’ get addons: Hi there. A while ago i got the disc version of fallout 4 GOTY with all expansions. When i wasn’t playing for some time, i uninstalled the game (but kept my save games). Now i installed it again...
  6. Fallout 3 GOTY Add Ons & Fallout New Vegas ultimate edition Xbox 360 on Xbox series X

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fallout 3 GOTY Add Ons & Fallout New Vegas ultimate edition Xbox 360 on Xbox series X: Hi all i own a physical copy of Fallout 3 GOTY Xbox 360 & Fallout New Vegas ultimate edition Xbox 360 and when I install the games i don't have the dlc from both of them. Of i am not gonna pay...
  7. Why doesn't the disc 2 content install for Fallout 3 Goty edition?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why doesn't the disc 2 content install for Fallout 3 Goty edition?: I have an xbox 360 that I wanted to install the goty content for fallout 3 on. I have a 1 terabyte seagate hard drive connected to the 360 but when I try to install the content it says it requires...
  8. Fallout 3 DLC on GOTY editon telling me to purchase to use.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fallout 3 DLC on GOTY editon telling me to purchase to use.: I purchased the X Box One/X Box 360 Fallout 3 Game Of The Year edition. I installed everything, but the DLC is saying I have to pay for it. The DLC is not available online and only showed up once...
  9. installed goty edition of Fallout 4, but updated game play saves wont load

in XBoX Games and Apps
    installed goty edition of Fallout 4, but updated game play saves wont load: XBOX1S Fallout 4 GOTY installed over vanilla edition (Absolutely no mods) I did the update/install on vacation since we do not have wifi. When we got home the games that had been played using...
  10. Why can’t I play the dlc for fallout 3 and new Vegas with the GOTY and ultimate edition...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can’t I play the dlc for fallout 3 and new Vegas with the GOTY and ultimate edition...: I have the physical disk for fallout 3 goty and fallout new Vegas ultimate edition, which comes with the dlc, but I can’t access the dlc. b54dae28-36af-4894-90ce-66fbaea2b4cc