Fallout 3 disc says it’s not available on to play on my Xbox one

Discus and support Fallout 3 disc says it’s not available on to play on my Xbox one in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; It’s says on the box it will download but when I put it in it’s says it’s not available for play on this console and gives me a list of games that are... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Hunter345, Jun 3, 2021.

1. Hunter345
    Hunter345 Guest

It’s says on the box it will download but when I put it in it’s says it’s not available for play on this console and gives me a list of games that are backward compatible but fallout 3 is or at least that’s why I bought it. I don’t know what to do

:)

Hunter345, Jun 3, 2021
  2. connor.m_3223 Win User

i has a document tree of this post here u go This XML file does not appear to have any style information associated with it. The document tree is shown below.

<rss xmlns:a10="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom" version="2.0">

<channel>

<title>Microsoft Community - Fallout 3 disc says it’s not available on to play on my Xbox one</title>

<description/>

<language>en-us</language>

<a10:link href="https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/xbox/forum/xba_gapp/fallout-3-disc-says-its-not-available-on-to-play/fa6653b1-2ff8-4c12-b932-c5e6e8ba2e62"/>

<item>

<guid isPermaLink="true">https://answers.microsoft.com/message/35f65773-ebc0-4038-9bb6-a7307ef3c0c1?threadId=fa6653b1-2ff8-4c12-b932-c5e6e8ba2e62</guid>

<link>https://answers.microsoft.com/message/35f65773-ebc0-4038-9bb6-a7307ef3c0c1?threadId=fa6653b1-2ff8-4c12-b932-c5e6e8ba2e62</link>

<a10:author>

<a10:name>someone-who-mods-windows</a10:name>

</a10:author>

<title>Fallout 3 disc says it’s not available on to play on my Xbox one</title>

<description><p>fallout 3 isnt backwards compatable you should take it in for a refund and buy fallout 4 / 76</p><p /><p /><p /><p /><p /><p /><p /><p /><p /><p /><p>-someone-who-mods-windows</p></description>

<pubDate>Thu, 03 Jun 2021 03:09:30 Z</pubDate>

<a10:updated>2021-06-03T03:09:30Z</a10:updated>

<a10:contributor>

<a10:name>someone-who-mods-windows</a10:name>

</a10:contributor>

</item>

<item>

<guid isPermaLink="true">https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/xbox/forum/xba_gapp/fallout-3-disc-says-its-not-available-on-to-play/fa6653b1-2ff8-4c12-b932-c5e6e8ba2e62</guid>

<link>https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/xbox/forum/xba_gapp/fallout-3-disc-says-its-not-available-on-to-play/fa6653b1-2ff8-4c12-b932-c5e6e8ba2e62</link>

<a10:author>

<a10:name>Hunter345</a10:name>

</a10:author>

<title>Fallout 3 disc says it’s not available on to play on my Xbox one</title>

<description><p>It’s says on the box it will download but when I put it in it’s says it’s not available for play on this console and gives me a list of games that are backward compatible but fallout 3 is or at least that’s why I bought it. I don’t know what to do</p></description>

<pubDate>Thu, 03 Jun 2021 02:26:23 Z</pubDate>

<a10:updated>2021-06-03T03:09:30Z</a10:updated>

<a10:contributor>

<a10:name>Hunter345</a10:name>

</a10:contributor>

<locale>en-us</locale>

</item>

</channel>

</rss>
  3. connor.m_3223 Win User

fallout 3 isnt backwards compatable you should take it in for a refund and buy fallout 4 / 76

-someone-who-mods-windows
  4. connor.m_3223 Win User

theres also been a glitch that says it will download but really it wont work
  5. connor.m_3223 Win User

oh it says it will download maybe you need a new disk?
  6. SteveO565656 Win User

Game of the year editions and backwards compatibility

Oh its even better it thinks that disc one of the fallout 3 game of the year edition is a different game and says that its not available so I can't even play the game
Thema:

1. Fallout 3 disc says it’s not available on to play on my Xbox one - Similar Threads - Fallout disc says

2. I own the ultimate edition of fallout new vegas and it wont download my dlcs off of disc 2...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I own the ultimate edition of fallout new vegas and it wont download my dlcs off of disc 2...: I have deleted them from my drive tried reinstalling them and nothing is working the discs arent damaged at all and i lost all of my saves, i have 1700 hrs invested and its just gone. I want to...
  3. Why doesn't the disc 2 content install for Fallout 3 Goty edition?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why doesn't the disc 2 content install for Fallout 3 Goty edition?: I have an xbox 360 that I wanted to install the goty content for fallout 3 on. I have a 1 terabyte seagate hard drive connected to the 360 but when I try to install the content it says it requires...
  4. Game pass version of Fallout 4 interferes with disc version of Fallout 4 goty edition?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game pass version of Fallout 4 interferes with disc version of Fallout 4 goty edition?: I have been fighting for weeks to try and install my dlc which is very clearly on the disc but it refuses to say that I own it despite me literally having the disc, my only conclusion is that with...
  5. I have to "buy to own" Fallout 76 when the game disc is inserted. I am able to play the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have to "buy to own" Fallout 76 when the game disc is inserted. I am able to play the...: I recently noticed that I both own and don't own Fallout 76. I have the disc inserted, the game launches, I am able to play, but apparently I don't own the game? When I go to the Microsoft store,...
  6. Fallout 4 disc not reading despite all other game working fine

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fallout 4 disc not reading despite all other game working fine: Every game I have works completely fine Except fallout 4! I now have two fallout 4 discs because the first one suddenly became unreadable despite being in great condition, so I got the second one...
  7. Fallout 4 (disc) only keeping last 4 saves?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Fallout 4 (disc) only keeping last 4 saves?: I'm connected to the internet, checked that I was on the right profile, and forced a sync with the cloud. I also did a powercycle, but it's still only keeping the last 4 save files. I just tried...
  8. Fallout New Vegas Ultimate Edition not installing Disc 2

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fallout New Vegas Ultimate Edition not installing Disc 2: I recently purchased a copy of Fallout New Vegas Ultimate Edition and attempted to play it. The base game downloads fine from Disc 1, but Disc 2 is not recognized as an install disc, meaning the...
  9. help with xbox fallout 3 disc

in XBoX Games and Apps
    help with xbox fallout 3 disc: so i am in need of assistance i have a fallout 3 xbox 360 game disc and beat it but i want it on my computer can i insert the disc into my computer disc slot 4e545d8c-93f4-4108-acc0-8081873df2dc
  10. Fallout 3/New Vegas Disc DLC Installation

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fallout 3/New Vegas Disc DLC Installation: I purchased both Fallout 3 GoTY Edition and Fallout: New Vegas Ultimate Edition on disc. I know there are two discs, but I wanted to know if I could install the DLC from the second discs to the...