Fallout 3 Code no longer in messages/ Never received it

Discus and support Fallout 3 Code no longer in messages/ Never received it in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Promotion name: “Free Fallout 3 code with digital purchase of Fallout 4” Date of purchase: “[29/10/15]” Issue: “I have not received my Fallout 3... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by FivePointXero, Jan 19, 2016.

1. Fallout 3 Code no longer in messages/ Never received it

Promotion name: “Free Fallout 3 code with digital purchase of Fallout 4”

Date of purchase: “[29/10/15]”

Issue:

• “I have not received my Fallout 3 code after 10 calendar days.”
    • “The message with my Fallout 3 code has expired.”
    Im not sure which option as i never checked

Gamertag -

:)

FivePointXero, Jan 19, 2016
  2. Free Fallout 3 code with digital purchase of Fallout 4

Date of purchase: 11/1/2015

Issue: The message with my Fallout 3 code has expired.

Other: I never redeemed the code, but the message I received is no longer in my messages list.

Miss Diss Guys, Jan 19, 2016
  3. Hi Im Kattn
    Hi Im Kattn Guest
    Fallout 4 Pre-Purchase Reward

I received my code for Fallout 3 ages ago but never used it (I already own fallout 3) and the message has long since been expired. Is it possible to get it back?

Hi Im Kattn, Jan 19, 2016
  4. Mister Beep
    Mister Beep Guest

I've sent you a Forums Private Message. You can check those by clicking here.

Enjoy! Fallout 3 Code no longer in messages/ Never received it :D

Mister Beep, Jan 19, 2016
  5. Mister Beep Win User

I've sent you a Forums Private Message. You can check those by clicking here.

Enjoy! :D
  6. Jeeshmee94 Win User

Need help.

I am eligible, but I never received a message. When I pre-ordered Fallout 4, from the Xbox Store, it was stated that I would receive Fallout 3 for free, under the game information for Fallout 4. No code was ever sent to me.
  7. TheZiggy1 Win User

Have not received Fallout 3 code

HI,

Never received my fallout 3 code.
  8. STrunz18 Win User

I Pre-Ordered Fallout 4,Have not received my Fallout 3 code

Preordered fallout 4 on the Xbox store. Been about 2-3 weeks now. Never received a fallout 3 code
  9. ozzylennon Win User

Have not received Fallout 3 code

I purchased Fallout 4 on the 11th of November and have yet to receive a message with a code for Fallout 3.
Thema:

1. Fallout 3 Code no longer in messages/ Never received it - Similar Threads - Fallout Code longer

2. Fallout 4 Xbox One error code: 0x80830003

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fallout 4 Xbox One error code: 0x80830003: Hello, every time I attempt to load fallout 4 I am met with error code: 0x80830003 and I am told I do not have enough room to create new saves. I have a 1 TB Xbox series x with 67% of my storage...
  3. Error code: 0x80073d0d when trying to download fallout 4

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error code: 0x80073d0d when trying to download fallout 4: I have been experiencing a strange glitch when attempting to install fallout 4 to my windows 10 computer it gets to 100% before glitching and saying an unknown error occurred this is only...
  4. Error code: 0x80073d0d when dowloading fallout 4 for pc

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error code: 0x80073d0d when dowloading fallout 4 for pc: I have an error when trying to install fallout 4 for pc it never works it reaches 100% completion then it says error and gives me error 0x80073d0d weirdly enough this only happens with fallout 4 I...
  5. Error code 0x80070032 keeps popping up when trying to install fallout new vegas ultimate...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error code 0x80070032 keeps popping up when trying to install fallout new vegas ultimate...: Error code 0x80070032 keeps popping up when trying to install fallout new vegas ultimate edition. I'm using disc two so I can get the dlc but no matter what I do, it keeps canceling the install....
  6. When I try to open Fallout 4 for PC Game Pass I get Error code: (0x87e50028) and -2015294512

in XBoX Games and Apps
    When I try to open Fallout 4 for PC Game Pass I get Error code: (0x87e50028) and -2015294512: When I open Fallout 4 I get an two error codes. I have already checked to see if my subscription on my Game Pass account has been canceled or has expired. I have also tried restarting my pc,...
  7. error code 0x8007048f fallout 76 xbox game pass launcher

in XBoX on Windows
    error code 0x8007048f fallout 76 xbox game pass launcher: Logged in today, fallout 76 needed an update, large one, had to switch drives, launcher would not let me migrate so i uninstalled and reinstalled. when launching the game it says error, eventually...
  8. When i try opening Fallout 4 or Fallout New Vegas I get an Xbox error code 0x87e50028 and a...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    When i try opening Fallout 4 or Fallout New Vegas I get an Xbox error code 0x87e50028 and a...: i tried looking up the error code but nothing comes up 7e2d9358-7ef0-4747-92a8-9cd3fe934156
  9. I have lost my Fallout 3 code and I can't find it any longer

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I have lost my Fallout 3 code and I can't find it any longer: After buying Fallout 4, a message was sent to me on XBOX regarding my Fallout 3 code. I can not find this message any longer. a19cbd4d-846d-44e0-8030-b9296db369f6
  10. Fallout 3 Promotion Code: Message no longer available

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Fallout 3 Promotion Code: Message no longer available: I received a code to redeem Fallout 3, after having purchased Fallout 4. It looks like it has been 30 days since I have received that message, as I am no longer able to see it. Is there any way...