Fallout 3 Code - Deleted from messages, now unable to play it in Xbox One

Discus and support Fallout 3 Code - Deleted from messages, now unable to play it in Xbox One in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Haven't been able to redeem the code for Fallout 3 and the Xbox message got deleted. Because when I tried redeeming it at my 360 it said the region is... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by Sonic Turtle67, Nov 20, 2015.

1. Fallout 3 Code - Deleted from messages, now unable to play it in Xbox One

Haven't been able to redeem the code for Fallout 3 and the Xbox message got deleted. Because when I tried redeeming it at my 360 it said the region is not available. So I let it pass, knowing it got redeemed. Now, when I checked Xbox One in "Ready to install",
    it wasn't there. So I tried getting the code and redeeming it, but the message got automatically deleted. I Pre-ordered Fallout 4 btw. And MS Support asked me to go here stating "100% they will provide you with a code".

Email: [Mod Removed - Please do not post your personal information on these very public forums.]

:)

Sonic Turtle67, Nov 20, 2015
  2. Free Fallout 3 code with digital purchase of Fallout 4

Date of Purchase: 11/10/2015

I Pre-ordered Fallout 4 digitally from the Microsoft store, and I received a code to redeem Fallout 3 via my xbox live messages. However I did not know that your message history gets deleted after a while and so the message with my Fallout 3 code is gone.
    I wanted to redeem it now since Fallout 3 is backwards compatible with the Xbox One.

thesilentspam, Nov 20, 2015
  3. JoTheSmoSho
    JoTheSmoSho Guest
    Free Fallout 3 code with digital purchase of Fallout 4

Bought fallout 4 on my xbox one and got a message from xbox live for a fallout 3 code but I accidentally deleted my messages so I lost the code

JoTheSmoSho, Nov 20, 2015
  4. Fallout 3 Code - Deleted from messages, now unable to play it in Xbox One

Hey, Sonic! I've sent you a Forums private message. You can check them
    here! Fallout 3 Code - Deleted from messages, now unable to play it in Xbox One :D

Misses Quinzel, Nov 20, 2015
  5. Misses Quinzel Win User

Hey, Sonic! I've sent you a Forums private message. You can check them
    here! :D
  6. UKPenfold Win User

Fallout 4 promotional offer

I preordored fallout 4 received the code for fallout 3 was waiting till it was added to backwards compatibility preview as I sold my 360 when I bought my xbox one. Unfortunately the message has been automatically deleted without me redeeming the code is
    there anyway of getting the code back, as I didn't realise messages got deleted automatically
  7. mikeboy12 Win User

Code lost in message that expired.

Hi, I havent been able to play on my xbox for a while and when I purchased Fallout 4 I never redeemed the Fallout 3 code. Several months later that message is deleted, and I am left with no code! Please help,

Thanks,
  8. Pandoras Virus Win User

Promotion name: “Free Fallout 3 code with digital purchase of Fallout 4”

According to the game page for Fallout 4:

"Through February 8, 2016, purchase Fallout 4 and receive Fallout 3 on Xbox 360. The code for Fallout 3 will be delivered to your Xbox message center in 7-10 days. Redeem your code on Xbox One or Xbox.com. Fallout 3 will be backward compatible so you can
    play it on Xbox One starting November 12."

When I got my code it was sent via a Xbox Live Message; so make sure to check your messages. If you didn't get the code you should contact Xbox support.
  9. Nirrson Win User

Just let me play already!!

Hello! I bought The consol with fallout 4 cd at the time fallout 4 was relesed and I got the code for fallout 3 with it. Fallout 3 is an xbox 360 game from The start could that be a problem trying to download to xbox one?

Makes no sence selling a box with fallout 4 to xbox one and a redeem code for fallout 3 to xbox 360 😑👈
Thema:

1. Fallout 3 Code - Deleted from messages, now unable to play it in Xbox One - Similar Threads - Fallout Code Deleted

2. Fallout 4 Xbox One error code: 0x80830003

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fallout 4 Xbox One error code: 0x80830003: Hello, every time I attempt to load fallout 4 I am met with error code: 0x80830003 and I am told I do not have enough room to create new saves. I have a 1 TB Xbox series x with 67% of my storage...
  3. Error code: 0x80073d0d when trying to download fallout 4

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error code: 0x80073d0d when trying to download fallout 4: I have been experiencing a strange glitch when attempting to install fallout 4 to my windows 10 computer it gets to 100% before glitching and saying an unknown error occurred this is only...
  4. Error code: 0x80073d0d when dowloading fallout 4 for pc

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error code: 0x80073d0d when dowloading fallout 4 for pc: I have an error when trying to install fallout 4 for pc it never works it reaches 100% completion then it says error and gives me error 0x80073d0d weirdly enough this only happens with fallout 4 I...
  5. Error code 0x80070032 keeps popping up when trying to install fallout new vegas ultimate...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error code 0x80070032 keeps popping up when trying to install fallout new vegas ultimate...: Error code 0x80070032 keeps popping up when trying to install fallout new vegas ultimate edition. I'm using disc two so I can get the dlc but no matter what I do, it keeps canceling the install....
  6. When I try to open Fallout 4 for PC Game Pass I get Error code: (0x87e50028) and -2015294512

in XBoX Games and Apps
    When I try to open Fallout 4 for PC Game Pass I get Error code: (0x87e50028) and -2015294512: When I open Fallout 4 I get an two error codes. I have already checked to see if my subscription on my Game Pass account has been canceled or has expired. I have also tried restarting my pc,...
  7. error code 0x8007048f fallout 76 xbox game pass launcher

in XBoX on Windows
    error code 0x8007048f fallout 76 xbox game pass launcher: Logged in today, fallout 76 needed an update, large one, had to switch drives, launcher would not let me migrate so i uninstalled and reinstalled. when launching the game it says error, eventually...
  8. When i try opening Fallout 4 or Fallout New Vegas I get an Xbox error code 0x87e50028 and a...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    When i try opening Fallout 4 or Fallout New Vegas I get an Xbox error code 0x87e50028 and a...: i tried looking up the error code but nothing comes up 7e2d9358-7ef0-4747-92a8-9cd3fe934156
  9. Problem with Fallout Shellter code 8 #80004005 on pc

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problem with Fallout Shellter code 8 #80004005 on pc: Hello, I try to run fallout shelter from my pc on windows 11 and this problem is displayed on the screen: A problem has occurred. If the problem persists, contact customer service. Code...
  10. Fallout 4 GotY DLC code

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fallout 4 GotY DLC code: Hello, I had a question about the Fallout 4 GotY DLC code. I am currently playing on an Xbox One but am hoping to get a Xbox Series X at some point. If I use the DLC code on my current Xbox, will...