Fallout 3 and NV not loading

Discus and support Fallout 3 and NV not loading in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Everytime I try to load NV or 3 it opens but gets stuck in the sync screen to download my saved game from the cloud storage. I’ve moved from external... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Jam Out Loud, Nov 30, 2022.

1. Jam Out Loud
    Jam Out Loud Guest

Everytime I try to load NV or 3 it opens but gets stuck in the sync screen to download my saved game from the cloud storage. I’ve moved from external to internal harddrive, signed our, did a hard shutdown and still nothing. I’m on the series X

:)

Jam Out Loud, Nov 30, 2022
  2. SuperSoldier uk Win User

best rpgs

I didnt say mine ha fallout 3 and fallout nv ive put loads of time into both bring on the next one
  3. Mythic SCoPezZ Win User

In need of a good RPG game

skyrim fallout nv or fallout 3
  4. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community.
    My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor

Hope you're doing great today despite this Jam

Please tell me, if you try waiting once the profile download starts , do you get an error code?
    Or the profile download never ends?

If it’s the second, please try connecting your Xbox to a completely different Wi-Fi network
    For this purpose you can share mobile data via Wi-Fi hotspot

Also, is this happening only with these games or if you try with a different game something similar happens?
  5. Georges C. Win User

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello Jam, we have some similar occurrences involving Fallout 3, have you ever tried some procedure like removing games that is in quick resume.

Then do a cache cleanup and if possible a reset keeping games and Apps, if you haven't already done follow the procedures below.

1. Go to xbox press and hold the XBOX power button on your console for 10 seconds until it turns off

2. Wait 10 seconds for it to turn off

3. Wait 1 minute with it off

4. Turn it back on

Xbox One reset keeping Games:

Press the Xbox button to open the panel.

Select system > Settings > System > Console Information

Select Reset console.

Restore and maintain my games and apps.

Rest assured, you won't miss games or saves

Note: You need to know the email and passwords of your accounts when performing this reset.
  6. Jam Out Loud Win User

Hi, I did all the prompts and instead it gets stuck while trying to download my 360 profile. I’m on the series X
Thema:

1. Fallout 3 and NV not loading - Similar Threads - Fallout loading

2. Fallout 76 Issues playing on PC - black screen after load

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fallout 76 Issues playing on PC - black screen after load: Fallout 76 will start and goto a black screen after the initial load screen. This is the only game that I have this issue with. Have uninstalled and reinstalled multiple times and drivers are all...
  3. installed goty edition of Fallout 4, but updated game play saves wont load

in XBoX Games and Apps
    installed goty edition of Fallout 4, but updated game play saves wont load: XBOX1S Fallout 4 GOTY installed over vanilla edition (Absolutely no mods) I did the update/install on vacation since we do not have wifi. When we got home the games that had been played using...
  4. Help fallout 4 loading fallout 3 launcher

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Help fallout 4 loading fallout 3 launcher: Hi I was recently playing fallout 3 on the Xbox app. I uninstalled it as too many bugs destroyed my save. Now when I start up fallout 4 it loads the fallout 3 launcher. It still loads the game...
  5. How to solve really long load times in Xbox Game Pass for PC, such as Fallout 4

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to solve really long load times in Xbox Game Pass for PC, such as Fallout 4: Hello, I've been getting really long loading times in Fallout 4 on the pc version of Xbox Game Pass. Normally going from an inside location to an outside location. Example: When leaving Fort...
  6. My fallout 76 will not load into the title screen

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My fallout 76 will not load into the title screen: so when i start up fallout 76 on microsoft store i get to the part it tells me to press a button to start and then i get the "signing in..." screen for a really long time and it wont get past that...
  7. fallout 76 wont load on pc

in XBoX Games and Apps
    fallout 76 wont load on pc: ive had fallout 76 from gamepass working for month but today i went to play it and thegame wont even start. i tried uninstalling it and reinstalling it with no luck...
  8. Fallout New Vegas crash when load or save (xbox one). Tried every fix I know of

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fallout New Vegas crash when load or save (xbox one). Tried every fix I know of: The game froze at one point while playing and I had to manually exit. I was worried the autosave would corrupt, but no biggie I have plenty of save files. Well it will not let me load. Freezes...
  9. Fallout 76 won't load on windows 10 through xbox gamepass

in XBoX on Windows
    Fallout 76 won't load on windows 10 through xbox gamepass: Hi! We have the xbox game pass on our new computer. We have successfully loaded and played a couple games on the xbox app, so we decided to sign up for the game pass. We played Fallout 76 for one...
  10. Impossible to load Fallout 3

in XBoX on Windows
    Impossible to load Fallout 3: Hello, sorry if this isn't how I should format this but I recently decided I wanted to play Fallout 3 on my PC again. I downloaded it and tried to run it, and got the error "The ordinal 43 could...