Fallout 1st not Received!

Discus and support Fallout 1st not Received! in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Purchased Fallout 1st a few hours ago and still nothing in-game. Purchased through the xbox app which redirected me to the microsoft store Ive put in 2... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Atrexitive, Jan 9, 2023.

1. Atrexitive
    Atrexitive Guest

Purchased Fallout 1st a few hours ago and still nothing in-game.
    Purchased through the xbox app which redirected me to the microsoft store
    Ive put in 2 tickets on Bethesda and now 1 on here.

Order Number: 5245980201

:)

Atrexitive, Jan 9, 2023
  2. mangycheshire Win User

Unable to purchase Fallout 1st subscription in App - Did not apply subscription when purchased through Web based store

3. Misses Quinzel Win User

I Have Not Received My Fallout 3 Code

Hey there, DannKnee! If you ordered on November 1st, then TODAY is day 10. If you still haven't received your Fallout 3 token by tomorrow, please post back so that we can look into it further! Thanks! :)
  4. Stephanie Nichols Win User

Fallout 1st

I tried restarting my PC, the game (obviously). Checked to make sure I have the right one, unless the game didn't send me to the right one, but it says windows. Tried launching it from the Microsoft store app and the Xbox app. (Also checked billings and it says completed.)
  5. XBF Aicha T Win User

Fallout 1st

6. NeoDan123 Win User

Fallout 1st

You will need to talk to Xbox support. We in the forums do not have access to the system to assist with these type of issues unfortunately.
Thema:

1. Fallout 1st not Received! - Similar Threads - Fallout 1st Received

2. Fallout 1st isn't working.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fallout 1st isn't working.: I own fallout 76 and fallout 1st on xbox series x and the 1st items and benefits are not showing up. Billing history says I've paid, I restarted xbox to no avail, please help. BIGJACKY#8013...
  3. Fallout 1st

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fallout 1st: I bought it a few hours ago and still haven't seen anything from Fallout 1st. I've posted tickets, tried to call (said my call didn't go through or something. Now in a long line queue with no help...
  4. Can´t reedem code for Fallout 1st (ultimate perks)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can´t reedem code for Fallout 1st (ultimate perks): Good evening, after instaling Fallout 76 and sucesfully redeeming "survival bundle" from Ultimate perks I can´t redeem the Fallout 1st (one free month) perk. I tried reedem that on Xbox app on...
  5. Fallout 1st

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fallout 1st: My wife and I have two xbox's and share accounts in our household. I have Fallout 1st and want to get it for her to however, it shows on her console that the subscription is already owned and...
  6. Payment accepted By Microsoft for fallout 1st, but not accepted in the game.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Payment accepted By Microsoft for fallout 1st, but not accepted in the game.: Help. Paid for fallout 1st with cc , my bank flagged as suspicious. cleared with the bank. Resubmitted to Microsoft,,was accepted ,said i was good for a year. Went to the game and says i dont have...
  7. Fallout 1st subscription

in XBoX on Consoles
    Fallout 1st subscription: i am trying to cancel a subscription from my account but it isn't on my list can someone help me? b90daa54-c458-4f48-8739-2bacb091c1f3
  8. fallout 1st

in XBoX Games and Apps
    fallout 1st: why do it take so long to get atoms after paying for fallout 1st this happens every month the month is about over and still have no atoms 46c2aa2c-f434-4ec1-817a-df105d07fd02
  9. fallout 1st missing atoms

in XBoX Games and Apps
    fallout 1st missing atoms: hello its been 2 weeks since i paid for this month fallout 1st i still havent got my atoms why does it take long to get them 4deb7a1b-9d2a-4204-b775-531139bfef28
  10. Fallout 1st - three month subscription plan failure

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fallout 1st - three month subscription plan failure: I try to change my Fallout 1st subscription to three month plan but after that i receive error message. Please help. [img] [img] [img] 442fde7a-8671-44e4-91d3-cf74748c8564