Falllout 76 Doesnt open.

Discus and support Falllout 76 Doesnt open. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; idk whats the problem with this game, it doesnt give me an error message, i just open the game, and it only loads to the start screen and then crashes,... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Jorge.Hurtado008, May 29, 2023.

1. Falllout 76 Doesnt open.

idk whats the problem with this game, it doesnt give me an error message, i just open the game, and it only loads to the start screen and then crashes, ive tried repairing the file and reinstalling the game but nothing, My GPU is a Radeon 7900 xt and a ryzen 9 7900 and running windows 10.

:)

Jorge.Hurtado008, May 29, 2023
  2. Kimmy_24 Win User

Falllout 76 Doesnt open.

Hi, Jorge. I hope you're doing well and safe out there. I'm an Independent Advisor and I’m happy to help you today.

Is this the only game that is having this issue? Let’s also try some steps to isolate the issue. Kindly open the Xbox app for Windows.

In My Library, select the game title.

Select the More options (…) button and choose Manage.

Select Files and then Verify and repair.
  3. Honza Vakaráč Win User

Forza Horizon 5 Crash on Launch

4. Alberto_GWF Win User

Fallout 76 doesnt start at all

Hello, just to inform, I am having the same problem. Got Fallout 76 on the Microsoft Store as a gift from Amazon Prime Gaming. Installed it and, when launching, it opens a small window with a message stating that the game is starting... and then suddenly closes. So it is a generalised problem, maybe because of compatibility or something like that.
  5. Honza Vakaráč Win User

I tried to use a different Windows User with the same account. But is it even possible to play it somehow with a different Microsoft account? After all the game is bound to the main one. How do I manage to play it with another one?
  6. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi John, this can be a bit odd. But can you try using a completely different Microsoft account to see if the issue persist inside fallout 76?
Thema:

Falllout 76 Doesnt open.

1. Falllout 76 Doesnt open. - Similar Threads - Falllout Doesnt open

2. Why doesnt my xbox activity feed show when ive added someone anymore?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why doesnt my xbox activity feed show when ive added someone anymore?: Up until around 3 years ago, if you went on someone’s activity feed if they had added someone, it would say. I would like to know when ive added people so i would normally check the activity feed...
  3. party chat doesnt work

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    party chat doesnt work: I can not leave game chat on my xbox but the thing is game chat isnt even working anybody know whats happening 5116bb25-f056-4698-9188-b75c92023764
  4. My avatar doesnt show on my xbox profile no matter what i do

in XBoX on Windows
    My avatar doesnt show on my xbox profile no matter what i do: ive selected and unselected, switched to original and back again but for 3 weeks it doesnt show - it showed fine prior to that?? help 0dcccf79-835a-47ec-b55d-42b97db0e054
  5. Auto hdr used to work now it doesnt

in XBoX on Consoles
    Auto hdr used to work now it doesnt: So before it was automatically on and that worked but then i went thru all my settings to turn on 120 fps om 1080 and i didn’t like how it looked so i went back and undid all the changes but now...
  6. Xbox app doesnt detect my Dualshock 4 controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox app doesnt detect my Dualshock 4 controller: I have connected my controller through bluetooth to my pc, but the xbox app says 'no controller is connected' a5c43eb8-6edb-4365-883e-8977f307f758
  7. kx adapter doesnt work for xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    kx adapter doesnt work for xbox: Hi i am trying to play halo5 and i hate joystick i cant use it so I bought kx mouse and keyboard adapter but it doesnt work, I want to ask if new updates block 3rd party made mouse keyboard...
  8. Hi, my pc app doesnt go past the xbox logo on the black screen, i've tried updating my...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hi, my pc app doesnt go past the xbox logo on the black screen, i've tried updating my...: Hi, my pc app doesn't go past the xbox logo on the black screen when i start it, I've tried updating my computer and switching it on/off and it still hasn't worked, it just stays open for abit...
  9. my gamebar doesnt get any invites how do i fix this

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    my gamebar doesnt get any invites how do i fix this: i am on windows 11 pro and on a desktop i keep trying to find how to allow running in the background i cant find it so how am i supposed to fix it ive repaired it and ive done the restarting of...
  10. Is there a way to completely mute background noise from my mic? Noise suppression doesnt work.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is there a way to completely mute background noise from my mic? Noise suppression doesnt work.: My headset (wireless) picks up everything in my room even with the noise suppression on and its really annoying. I've tried updating the controller and changing all the settings on my xbox. I've...