Fall Out 4 Pre-Order Bonus Fall Out 3 Pre-paid Code Missing

Discus and support Fall Out 4 Pre-Order Bonus Fall Out 3 Pre-paid Code Missing in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, I am huge into the Xbox Community and helping friends out when they can't figure out what to do with their Xbox questions. I recently had a friend... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by xxFAH QUEUExx, Sep 14, 2015.

1. Fall Out 4 Pre-Order Bonus Fall Out 3 Pre-paid Code Missing

Hi, I am huge into the Xbox Community and helping friends out when they can't figure out what to do with their Xbox questions. I recently had a friend that pre-ordered Fall Out 4 and received the Fall Out 3 backward compatibility bonus code for the game.
    However, his messages delete out of his inbox every 31 days and he lost the code. What does he need to do to recover the code again? He pre-ordered through the Xbox store. He called Xbox Support and says that he needs to call Bethesda regarding this issue.
    Is this true?

:)

xxFAH QUEUExx, Sep 14, 2015
  2. MOFC x kinG
    MOFC x kinG Guest
    havent recieved fall out 3 code

havent recieved fall out 3 code by pre ordering fall out 4 for xbox one

MOFC x kinG, Sep 14, 2015
  3. BOSTON55
    BOSTON55 Guest
    Fall out 3 code not received

Pre ordered Fall out 4 on Xbox one and never received code for Fall out 3 for xbox 360.

BOSTON55, Sep 14, 2015
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

Smwutches, Sep 14, 2015
  5. Smwutches Win User

6. Xx529BlAcKbOyxX Win User

CoD Ghosts On Demand

In order to get the free fall dynamic bonus map you had to pre order the game at a store if you buy it online you won't get the free fall map because it wasn't pre ordered
  7. Burnin TODI Win User

destiny beta free to all xbox live gold

The codes are to get people to pre-order...typical ploy to gauge interest and get the $ rolling in early. This, along with a "emblem" or some other "pre-order bonus" is how they get everyone hooked in (and, as people continue to get used to pre-order, they
    then occasionally fall for those games that aren't worth pre-ordering)
  8. Veroku Chan Win User

Anyone else having a hard time pre-loading their download code for their Guardians Limited Collectors edition?

To clarify, the REQ pack, and the fall of reach did download and install for me. The digital pre-order bonus did not. As I understand it, this is the armor and weapon skin advertised as a pre-order bonus with many retailers.
  9. MaD K1LLA J Win User

Fallout 4 Pre-order

well i am having an issue with finding where on the market place i can pre-order fall out 4
Thema:

1. Fall Out 4 Pre-Order Bonus Fall Out 3 Pre-paid Code Missing - Similar Threads - Fall Pre Order

2. My Xbox elite controller paddles fall off on the right paddles

in XBoX on Windows
    My Xbox elite controller paddles fall off on the right paddles: My elite controller paddles fall off/wiggly when I put them on in the right side . 8d58380d-1f62-4b50-8fe9-e79ad39673e8
  3. Xbox Remote falls asleep

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Remote falls asleep: Hello, I use my Xbox with a keyboard and I always have issues with it, I need my remote on when i play so I have sound through my headphones but during games it will shut off and the reconnect...
  4. What happens if a small lego piece falls in the the top of your Xbox series X?

in XBoX on Consoles
    What happens if a small lego piece falls in the the top of your Xbox series X?: So I was playing with my Legos and my brother threw a Lego in the direction of the Xbox and I heard plastic banging each other we tried finding it but couldn’t and I’m guessing that it fell In and...
  5. Pre ordered destiny light fall dlc downloaded it and now its not showing up and asking me...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Pre ordered destiny light fall dlc downloaded it and now its not showing up and asking me...: Preordained destiny light falls dlc not working now asking me to buy again c67c0501-aba2-4d3f-8300-b99bedc88128
  6. Fall - Games on Demand Pre-Order Punchcard: Never received my 15 dollars

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Fall - Games on Demand Pre-Order Punchcard: Never received my 15 dollars: I preordered 5 games that where on the list in the fall, and only received credit for 1 of them: South Park: The Fractured But Whole - Preordered October 13th 2017 Wolfenstein II - Preordered...
  7. Pre order fall out 4 and didn't receive fallout 3

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Pre order fall out 4 and didn't receive fallout 3: Over 10 days and have yet to receive my fallout 3 code, and was told on reddit to post it here. Gamer tag is Thank you aee8bf67-813d-4529-aea2-25063c8362e1
  8. I haven't received my fall out 3 code from my x one pre-order of fallout 4

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I haven't received my fall out 3 code from my x one pre-order of fallout 4: no code from my pre-order of fallout 4 5ea3e250-1690-4f57-a543-8cf38e79ae08
  9. Fall out 3 code not sent after purchasing the Fall out 4 pre order

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fall out 3 code not sent after purchasing the Fall out 4 pre order: I've purchased the Fall out 4 pre order on the Xbox One on October 2, 2015 on the gamer tag: , and have not received the Fall out 3 code in my messages. I have checked both my console and the...
  10. Fall Out 3 pre-order bonus code (Backward compatibility)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fall Out 3 pre-order bonus code (Backward compatibility): I recently had a friend that pre-ordered Fall Out 4 and received the Fall Out 3 backward compatibility bonus code for the game. However, his messages delete out of his inbox every 31 days and he...