Fall 2017 Update is horrible

Discus and support Fall 2017 Update is horrible in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; This has got to be the worst update yet. They claim the dashboard is "faster" but they threw in extra steps to get into the party chat and the friends... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by SuperSaiyan4GT, Oct 21, 2017.

1. Fall 2017 Update is horrible

This has got to be the worst update yet. They claim the dashboard is "faster" but they threw in extra steps to get into the party chat and the friends list. Speaking of party chat, the system is so bugged you can't even navigate through it. The dashboard
    isn't even shifted all the way to the side which takes up more of what you need to see in the game.. What is up with hiding my notifications from me? I have to scroll over 3 times to my settings to check my notifications. The home screen is definitely a disaster
    it makes switching games just as complicated as the last update. Why can't I just see the game I am playing with my pins underneath.

So here is an idea, Why not make everything customizable(I know it's not a word)?It will certainly fit the needs of all players who want to snap to their party, friends, clubs, video editing and LFG faster. Let me create the layout out that suites my needs
    and style.

It's a damn shame that gamers can sit around and discuss how they can make better games, apps and consoles but these developers can seem to get anything right.

Come at me, Microsoft! I am open for discussion!

:)

SuperSaiyan4GT, Oct 21, 2017
  2. Fall update 2017

I don't completely understand how it's considered "faster". They added new pages to get through to get to where you want to go. I have to tab to my friends then click on my friends to see my friends. It definitely requires extra steps. Also the party chat
    system is bugged. You can't navigate through it. I hope they make some changes soon

SuperSaiyan4GT, Oct 21, 2017
  3. GreenTheFae
    GreenTheFae Guest
    Fall update 2017

is there a way to rollback to the previous update for Xbox one. The new fall dashboard and stuff may be faster but I don't like it. It feels too zoomed in to make things overly big yet they made some features super small. Switching vertically wasn't a problem
    either. It's not am extra step to things but it feels to much with this update

GreenTheFae, Oct 21, 2017
  4. Sicfrog Win User

What's frustrating you?

Dashboard Updates. Something bothers me about this upcoming Fall update. I just know something is going to go horribly wrong, i can feel it.
  5. Smwutches Win User

When are the new Xbox Avatars coming out?

Last I heard was fall 2017
  6. John Dowding Win User

Rockstar Hinting At Something

Confirmed for Fall 2017! Red Dead Redemption 2. Whoop whoop!!
  7. SuperSaiyan4GT Win User

Comcast/Xfinity X1: Fall update 2017

I don't completely understand how it's considered "faster". They added new pages to get through to get to where you want to go. I have to tab to my friends then click on my friends to see my friends. It definitely requires extra steps. Also the party chat
    system is bugged. You can't navigate through it. I hope they make some changes soon
  8. xZombiezzzz Win User

Feedback Wanted: Thread List Redesign

since you guys dont have a forum IDK where to post. do me a favor, fire the entire team that did the fall update. its horrible. all these stupid layers. no one likes this.
Thema:

Fall 2017 Update is horrible

1. Fall 2017 Update is horrible - Similar Threads - Fall 2017 Update

2. Comcast/Xfinity X1: Fall update 2017

in XBoX TV Hardware
    Comcast/Xfinity X1: Fall update 2017: Comcast/Xfinity (Set-top Boxes) X1: Fall update 2017 I don't completely understand how it's considered "faster". They added new pages to get through to get to where you want to go. I have to tab...
  3. 2017 FALL UPDATE - YES! Thankyou, FINALLY FIXED!

in XBoX on Consoles
    2017 FALL UPDATE - YES! Thankyou, FINALLY FIXED!: The Fall 2017 update for Xbox One is looking great! I really love what has been done. ...and the greatest thing is that the Xbox team have FIXED the faulty sound bite that was used for...
  4. External hard drive not read after Fall update 2017

in XBoX on Consoles
    External hard drive not read after Fall update 2017: My external hard drive is no longer being read by my Xbox one. This happened after my xbox updated to the fall update. I have since received a patch on November 1st but I am having this issue...
  5. Xbox one Startup issue after Fall 2017 Update

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one Startup issue after Fall 2017 Update: So after the Fall update my Xbox has not wanted to turn on by pressing the button on the Xbox or through a controller. What I can do to turn it on is hold the power button on the console for about...
  6. New Dashboard Fall 2017 Discussion

in XBoX on Consoles
    New Dashboard Fall 2017 Discussion: I'm sure I can't be the only one that can't stand the new dashboard. If I'm being honest every dashboard update feels like a less intuitive downgrade from the previous, this is just the first...
  7. None of my games are working after the fall 2017 update

in XBoX on Consoles
    None of my games are working after the fall 2017 update: So I updated my Xbox one today and for a few hours my games were working okay. There were some crashes and game freezes but nothing out of the norm. However after playing fallout 4 for a while it...
  8. Pins not showing on Home Page since 2017 fall update

in XBoX on Consoles
    Pins not showing on Home Page since 2017 fall update: Since the Fall 2017 update, I can add pins to homepage, but they don't show up. Get a weird 'they will be back soon' message. anyone else have this? I tried hard reset, clear cache, no luck....
  9. Xbox One Disc Read Issues After Fall 2017 Dashboard Update

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One Disc Read Issues After Fall 2017 Dashboard Update: This may just be a huge coincidence, but the day I got the Xbox Fall 2017 Dashboard update, now known good game discs will sometimes take inserting and ejecting a couple times before the Xbox will...
  10. Kinect - Xbox, select not working since fall 2017 update

in XBoX on Consoles
    Kinect - Xbox, select not working since fall 2017 update: Just installed the fall update and now when I say 'Xbox, select' it tries to sign me out! Worked fine 20 minutes before the update now I have to use the controller as I can't select anything on...