FAKE???

Discus and support FAKE??? in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Last 3 months i got a email about xbox live being free is that true or fake email??? 3b327f57-2b23-4c14-97c7-f774bb83c67e Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by ChristopherGonzalez_204, Jun 24, 2021.

1. FAKE???

Last 3 months i got a email about xbox live being free is that true or fake email???

:)

ChristopherGonzalez_204, Jun 24, 2021
  2. Noah621 Win User

hero brine

lol like themann said FAKE FAKE FAKE
  3. superSnausages Win User

Forza Horizon

Fake fake fakekafkakfakafkfake
  4. Kramerllama Win User

MW3 launch trailers and first in game image.

fake image is fake, and OP will believe anything
  5. Smwutches Win User

FAKE???

6. DEACON Win User

Games with Gold list till Oct. 2015

there goes the need for a source eh LOL fake list is fake.
Thema:

FAKE???

1. FAKE??? - Similar Threads - FAKE

2. Can't get my prize in MS rewards is it fake?

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't get my prize in MS rewards is it fake?: I purchased MS rewards from for a life time of Xbox game pass they gave me the confirmation number I thought that would the code but when I tried it it did not worked...
  3. Are These Fake or Genuine Xbox Series & Xbox One Controllers? And are They a Worthy Upgrades?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Are These Fake or Genuine Xbox Series & Xbox One Controllers? And are They a Worthy Upgrades?: Hello Xbox friends, I'm about to buy a used Xbox controller but are these original Xbox Series Controllers to use on a PC (mostly to finish Shenmue 1, 2 & 3, the father of open world games and...
  4. Banned for no reason. Why do other players fake report when they get wiped?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Banned for no reason. Why do other players fake report when they get wiped?: I am hearing a lot of this and I hear a lot of teams when they get wiped report them and we didn't even say or do anything bad. Says in order to ban I have to do something serious well I'd love to...
  5. Fake xbox elite series controller?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Fake xbox elite series controller?: I am looking to buy a used Xbox Elite series 2 controller from a guy. From the pictures I can see the serial number of the controller. I put the device in and it was found. The controller came up...
  6. I used a fake email account back in the day for xbox live.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I used a fake email account back in the day for xbox live.: I would like to access my old xbox live account due to all the saved game data. I can't remember the password, account blocked. Please help. da676f80-c866-46b4-af67-7f54e146cd88
  7. Account stolen by fake email authorization.

in XBoX on Windows
    Account stolen by fake email authorization.: Hello, I'm here typing this because I was un-able to find the help I needed through the contact page. I would have done this much sooner if I had known I might be able to recover my account this...
  8. Controller stick drift - Microsoft doesn't provide any help - only fake forms

in XBoX on Consoles
    Controller stick drift - Microsoft doesn't provide any help - only fake forms: I bought an Xbox Series X just a little over a year ago, the warranty is still valid for almost 8-9 more months, without being much used, now the controller has stick drift issue, it's been fully...
  9. FRUSTRATING : Fake AI Game Invites destroying my xbox experience.

in XboX Insiders
    FRUSTRATING : Fake AI Game Invites destroying my xbox experience.: Lonnnnnggg time Xbox user since the original Xbox. I get at least 10 fake messages a day from fake AI players. "PlayerX" invites you to play Minecraft, etc.. This may repeat 15 times while I'm...
  10. Two different Windows 10 wireless adapters, could one be fake?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Two different Windows 10 wireless adapters, could one be fake?: [img] [img] [img] As title states, I have 2 different Xbox controller wireless adapters that I bought, and both are quite different. The top one was from a controller bundle I bought new from...