Fake XBOX 360 Controller

Discus and support Fake XBOX 360 Controller in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I ordered XBOX 360 controller for my PC online. I have a suspicion that is fake product. I had one xbox 360 cotroller ealrier. Comparing to that, the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Player204697643, Nov 18, 2014.

1. Fake XBOX 360 Controller

I ordered XBOX 360 controller for my PC online. I have a suspicion that is fake product.

I had one xbox 360 cotroller ealrier. Comparing to that, the build quality looks cheaper. So I searched internet and found following discrepancies :

1. Seal already broken.

2. Serial No on the box and the inside controller do no match.

3. Didn't come with installation disk.

4. No in-line release.

5. Centre ring of light different from genuine one.

6. Body surface is rough compared to genuine one.

:)

Player204697643, Nov 18, 2014
  2. TERR0RIS3R
    TERR0RIS3R Guest
    Fake Xbox 360 controller

Hi guys,

I brought a fake Xbox 360 controller from Trademe awhile ago and I asked the seller to give me a refund, But he refused to do so. I also contacted Trademe about this, but all they said was to contact the seller, But obviously I had already done that. Trademe
    said there was nothing they could to about it, so now I am on the support forum, seeing if anybody could help me/ been in the same situation as me and tell me what they did.

Cheers

TERR0RIS3R, Nov 18, 2014
  3. CaseIowa9
    CaseIowa9 Guest
    Controller JR9-00002 original or fake

hi

Tell me in the controller serial number can be determined
    I bought original or fake?

serial numbers:

SN 02880575796944 EC XBOX 360 WIRELESS CONTROLLER FOR WINDOWS

SN 8429400012325 EC RECEIVER XBOX 360

CaseIowa9, Nov 18, 2014
  4. Crucian8
    Crucian8 Guest

Fake XBOX 360 Controller

You are most likely dealing with a "knock-off" or basically a fake product made to look as if it is made by microsoft. The product though not legitimate, should not be a problem as long as it works. If you happen to have any issues with it, try contacting
    the seller for a return or refund.

Crucian8, Nov 18, 2014
  5. IceStorm III Win User

Is this XBOX 360 controller fake?

[quote user="The Cthulhu"]The cable has no in-line release section that I can see yet the paperwork states otherwise.[/quote]This. The same choke is used at the start of the cable as on the USB end.

Genuine controllers
    have a choke at the start of the cable but an inline release on the USB end. Even my Razer Onza has an inline release.
  6. lonrot Win User

[​IMG]
  7. Crucian8 Win User

Fake XBOX 360 Controller

You are most likely dealing with a "knock-off" or basically a fake product made to look as if it is made by microsoft. The product though not legitimate, should not be a problem as long as it works. If you happen to have any issues with it, try contacting
    the seller for a return or refund.
  8. Proudyy oTRAo Win User

China make pretty much every item you own or have ever touched, and this is made there still but looks to be made genuine how microsoft want it, not there cheap copy. It is genuine.
  9. The Cthulhu Win User

Looks fake here's why:

1. The large sticker on the back is white with black lettering instead of black with white. Could be a regional thing though.
    2. The usb end on my wired controller flares a bit on one end, yours does not.
    3. The cable has no in-line release section that I can see yet the paperwork states otherwise.
Thema:

Fake XBOX 360 Controller

1. Fake XBOX 360 Controller - Similar Threads - Fake 360 Controller

2. Can't get my prize in MS rewards is it fake?

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't get my prize in MS rewards is it fake?: I purchased MS rewards from for a life time of Xbox game pass they gave me the confirmation number I thought that would the code but when I tried it it did not worked...
  3. Are These Fake or Genuine Xbox Series & Xbox One Controllers? And are They a Worthy Upgrades?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Are These Fake or Genuine Xbox Series & Xbox One Controllers? And are They a Worthy Upgrades?: Hello Xbox friends, I'm about to buy a used Xbox controller but are these original Xbox Series Controllers to use on a PC (mostly to finish Shenmue 1, 2 & 3, the father of open world games and...
  4. Banned for no reason. Why do other players fake report when they get wiped?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Banned for no reason. Why do other players fake report when they get wiped?: I am hearing a lot of this and I hear a lot of teams when they get wiped report them and we didn't even say or do anything bad. Says in order to ban I have to do something serious well I'd love to...
  5. Fake xbox elite series controller?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Fake xbox elite series controller?: I am looking to buy a used Xbox Elite series 2 controller from a guy. From the pictures I can see the serial number of the controller. I put the device in and it was found. The controller came up...
  6. I used a fake email account back in the day for xbox live.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I used a fake email account back in the day for xbox live.: I would like to access my old xbox live account due to all the saved game data. I can't remember the password, account blocked. Please help. da676f80-c866-46b4-af67-7f54e146cd88
  7. Can I use xbox 360 cover on a fake game?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I use xbox 360 cover on a fake game?: I'm filming a project that has games that don't exist in real life. Can I have the Xbox cover with the fake game attached? Do I need permission? Thanks. [img] 44779c15-b81f-4e91-8c25-9a77dd620f4f
  8. Xbox 360 Controller for Windows real vs fake

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 Controller for Windows real vs fake: I have seen lots of fake xbox 360 controller in market. Some are red colors some are green white combination. How i can identify which one is real and which one is fake?? RED - GREEN EHITE...
  9. Xbox 360 S 250 HDD - Is it genuine or fake?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 S 250 HDD - Is it genuine or fake?: Hello, I was just wondering if this Xbox 360 S HDD 250 GB is either real or fake. (How can you tell?) Just making sure, thank you for your information! a8bcb770-9cc4-4c82-89d9-18577595df04
  10. Fake Xbox 360 controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Fake Xbox 360 controller: Hi guys, I brought a fake Xbox 360 controller from Trademe awhile ago and I asked the seller to give me a refund, But he refused to do so. I also contacted Trademe about this, but all they said...