Failure to Login

Discus and support Failure to Login in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So, I've been playing Minecraft on the PlayStation for a few months now. Sometimes I'd have the occasional problem of it signing me out of my Microsoft... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by LumiDrone, Oct 4, 2020.

1. LumiDrone
    LumiDrone Guest

Failure to Login

So, I've been playing Minecraft on the PlayStation for a few months now. Sometimes I'd have the occasional problem of it signing me out of my Microsoft account at random but it was never really a problem, just a slight inconvenience. So today it was logged
    out, as usual, and when I tried to log in it said that my Microsoft account is already connected to another account on the PlayStation Network. I have only used this account the entire time I've been on my PlayStation and nobody else has my account details.
    I'm able to sign in on the website just fine with the remote connect thing, but it just doesn't work whenever it tries to transfer the login to the PlayStation. Any help?

:)

LumiDrone, Oct 4, 2020
  2. SigmaTheDJ Win User

Login failure

Have you tried doing a full reboot of your console?

Shut it down, then unplug it from the wall for a minute or so. Plug it back in and boot it back up, then see if you can sign in.

If you've already tried that or if it doesn't work, you could try removing and re-adding your profile. That will also delete your local game saves, but as long as your console has been connected to Xbox Live, your saves will be backed up in the cloud and
    will sync as you launch games/apps, assuming you can sign in and get things working again.

Lastly, you could try a factory reset, choosing the option to keep your games/apps installed. Again, that will wipe your local saves out, but the same thing applies about them syncing via Live. You will also have to manually set up a couple of things again,
    such as any device control stuff you're using, or custom network settings, but the process doesn't take long and is reasonably painless.
  3. TalentedFish57 Win User

Auto login Failure

have you had any success in getting this working because i am having the same problem.
  4. FHDzS Win User

Auto login Failure

Are you logged into the PC with your Microsoft account? I just launched Astroneer with no issue via the Xbox app and directly by just using the program icon. You may want to sign out and back in.
    yes i am, maybe there is something i am missing, i tried that to, no result.
  5. XBF Diego M Win User

Auto login Failure

Hi there,

It's possible that there could be an issue with connecting your profile to the game's servers. Seeing that it is a game preview and it's not a full release, issues can arise and in fact are common and warned about when purchasing the game.

It's best to try and get in contact with the developers of this game and see what the status of their servers are.

6. XBF Brad A Win User

Auto login Failure

Hello Talented,

As this is an old thread, I will be locking this one. Updates, games and everything changes often so would be best to create a new thread. Once a new thread is created we will be happy to assist you in any issues or questions you might have.

Thanks,

Brad
Thema:

Failure to Login

1. Failure to Login - Similar Threads - Failure Login

2. Xbox One X & Series X Stopped Reading Discs with little to no usage + Controller Failures

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One X & Series X Stopped Reading Discs with little to no usage + Controller Failures: I've done all possible troubleshooting on my end. I have a warranty but plan on getting it replaced or refunded altogether. I've even compiled a video showing three different Xbox 360's that read...
  3. Hardware failure fortnite crashing.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hardware failure fortnite crashing.: Ever since I started playing fortnite, the game keeps crashing every so often when I'm in the game (match). In lobby doesn't crash at all.I contacted the people at epic and they told me to contact...
  4. SSD Failure design flaw

in XBoX on Consoles
    SSD Failure design flaw: It has been pointed out that the ssd drives in the series x and s are going to fail no matter what anyone does and have to be repaired at the consumers cost if pit of warrenty. This is something...
  5. Discord and Xbox Failure to link

in XBoX on Windows
    Discord and Xbox Failure to link: My Xbox and discord are not linking. I keep getting an error to connect. My Xbox keeps saying I need to relink my account, but I did it three times already. 4db943c6-dbf9-4fcc-974d-bbb91b3b9bec
  6. Xbox enforcement: Service delivery failure, incompetence and lack of accountability

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox enforcement: Service delivery failure, incompetence and lack of accountability: I recently received an enforcement on my profile which resulted in a communication ban. As a paying customer I expect the live services to be delivered. The ban was triggered by my profile...
  7. onedrive login failure - error code 0x800704cf work around

in XBoX Accessibility
    onedrive login failure - error code 0x800704cf work around: onedrive login failure - error code 0x800704cf is what it reads back when i attempt to login. it says; "you'll need internet for this." it doesn't look like you're connected to the internet....
  8. Receive login failure when accessing Fortnite.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Receive login failure when accessing Fortnite.: Fortnite support said to check with Xbox but I don't think this is an Xbox issue (but trying it anyway). I've uninstalled and reinstalled the game, deleted my profile and reinstalled my profile,...
  9. In QC I get error every time I login with my Microsoft account, it says “Login failure!...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    In QC I get error every time I login with my Microsoft account, it says “Login failure!...: How do I solve this issue? b75b5f99-9e9b-4abc-8139-a9930d782e13
  10. AT&T: Having login server failur with warframe how can i my working pls

in XboX Networking Hardware
    AT&T: Having login server failur with warframe how can i my working pls: AT&T (ISPs): Having login server failur with warframe how can i my working pls Hi If you are having issues logging in to a specific games, then you should contact the game developer to see if the...