Faill when i try redeem code for xbox

Discus and support Faill when i try redeem code for xbox in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I just buy a code for redeem and when i try redeem it i get 2 fails. [img] [img] what i can do? b5859dae-2aae-4800-8bb2-00edb01d642d Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by MerchantJarl905, Apr 28, 2018.

  1. Faill when i try redeem code for xbox


    I just buy a code for redeem and when i try redeem it i get 2 fails.

    Faill when i try redeem code for xbox [​IMG]

    Faill when i try redeem code for xbox [​IMG]

    what i can do?

    :)
     
    MerchantJarl905, Apr 28, 2018
    #1
  2. Trist
    Trist Guest
    Zoo Tycoon

    I purchased and have received and redeemed the codes for the games but seem to be getting an error code trying to redeem the 12 Month Live code.

    Xbos-0x80169CF9

    Any ideas? It just suggests trying again later.
     
    Trist, Apr 28, 2018
    #2
  3. bigo1984
    bigo1984 Guest
    LIMBO installed today

    you don't have to input the code. On the bottom of the message there should be a button to redeem code.
     
    bigo1984, Apr 28, 2018
    #3
  4. WPAK
    WPAK Guest

    Faill when i try redeem code for xbox

    Hi there,

    Remeeming errors can be caused by issues on the account itself. Be sure to check if your billing information is correct at
    http://billing.microsoft.com and also check
    http://account.microsoft.com/services for any outstanding amount issues, these need to be sorted prior to being able to redeem codes.

    After that try redeeming the code on both xbox console and via xbox.com/redeemcode

    Also check that the Xbox Live account , the console and code all match region wise, using different regions for any of them cause issues too.

    If you can't find anything wrong and it is still not working, best thing to do is to contact official Xbox Support via Phone or Microsoft Support Chat at
    Contact Us | Xbox Support they can do a more indepth look into this issue.
     
  5. WPAK Win User

    Faill when i try redeem code for xbox

    Hi there,

    Remeeming errors can be caused by issues on the account itself. Be sure to check if your billing information is correct at
    http://billing.microsoft.com and also check
    http://account.microsoft.com/services for any outstanding amount issues, these need to be sorted prior to being able to redeem codes.

    After that try redeeming the code on both xbox console and via xbox.com/redeemcode

    Also check that the Xbox Live account , the console and code all match region wise, using different regions for any of them cause issues too.

    If you can't find anything wrong and it is still not working, best thing to do is to contact official Xbox Support via Phone or Microsoft Support Chat at
    http://support.xbox.com/contact-us they can do a more indepth look into this issue.
  6. SaoulMatt-6C9C7887-7 Win User

    Fifa 14 crashes after career match and returns me too Xbox One home screen

    I have the same problem. After only match ( career or FUT) XBOX ONE return to the XBOX ONE home.

    I play without CD. Perhaps it's a failled code.
  7. ChiefJoboo Win User

    faill code

    First please remove that code from your post for security reasons.

    Also, please check this page to see if it redeemed as sometimes it says it's already used when you actually just redeemed it:

    https://account.microsoft.com/billing/orders#/


    Otherwise, what was it for?

    -----------------

    Xbox support can only tell you if the code is active or used, they can't give times when it was redeemed unfortunately.

    I would suggest contacting the place where you bought the code about a refund if it's not on your account.

    It would be wise to only buy codes from official sources like stores with the prepaid cards and websites like xbox and amazon (sold by amazon, not marketplace), not 3rd party websites.
  8. XBF Aaron G Win User

    faill code

    DvilHiX ,

    You would have to
    contact support
    to get that kind of information. They would have to test the code for the specifics.
  9. CrazY1985 Win User

    faill code

    Contact the reseller and ask for a refund or a new code.
Thema:

Faill when i try redeem code for xbox

Loading...
  1. Faill when i try redeem code for xbox - Similar Threads - Faill try redeem

  2. Does trying the update reset your Xbox?

    in XboX Insiders
    Does trying the update reset your Xbox?: I’ve recently been getting super into the Original Xbox recently, and when I heard that the latest update preview allowed people to customize their startup animation, I was hoping to try it so I...
  3. Has anyone tried Nativra? Running Windows PC games natively on Xbox Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Has anyone tried Nativra? Running Windows PC games natively on Xbox Series X: I came across this open-source project on GitHub called Nativra. It’s an experimental Xbox Dev Mode app that attempts to run Windows PC games directly on Xbox Series X|S, without streaming or...
  4. Strange popup whilst trying to test a game.

    in XboX Insiders
    Strange popup whilst trying to test a game.: I have just joined Xbox insiders today and I have went to play-test a game but I am getting a popup saying I need an update but I cannot get it at the moment, anyone know a fix? submitted by...
  5. How to get to try the Disc to Digital?

    in XboX Insiders
    How to get to try the Disc to Digital?: Joined the insider last week and was looking to try the disc to digital feature. Found out that I can only do Omega one instead of delta one which has the disc to digital function. How can I...
  6. Anyone try Blood of Dawnwalker disc to digital? Is this one eligible?

    in XboX Insiders
    Anyone try Blood of Dawnwalker disc to digital? Is this one eligible?: The game technically comes out tomorrow but some have gotten the disc early. submitted by /u/bigglehicks [link] [comments]
  7. Tried a work around for the rewards bug. It failed.

    in XboX Insiders
    Tried a work around for the rewards bug. It failed.: There is still a bug where you cant auto redeem causing you to spend an extra 800 points every time. The auto redeem gift card won't stay activated. This needs fixing ive recently had to spend...
  8. Pc version is a little laggy and slow I also tried troubleshooting.

    in XboX Insiders
    Pc version is a little laggy and slow I also tried troubleshooting.: I was restarting my pc I don’t think it was a hardware issue either just wouldn’t let me login in on my JPandMe2112 account but if anyone can look into it I would be most appreciative. submitted...
  9. faill code

    in XBoX on Consoles
    faill code: Hello; I acquired the following code as of 04/09/2018: [Mod Removed] on a platform that resells it and when using the code I got the message saying that it has already been used. I would like...
  10. Xbox 360 USB faill

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 USB faill: Olá a todos, tudo bem. Todas as unidades USB no meu console deixaram de trabalhar fora do nada, se alguém tivesse esse problema e pudesse resolver, me dê a solução porque não consegui encontrá-lo...