FAILED TO SYNC USER DATA

Discus and support FAILED TO SYNC USER DATA in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; My Minecraft has failed to sync user data for one of my worlds, I took the precautions of making backups every time we did something substantial on the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Joshua Grant, Mar 29, 2023.

1. Joshua Grant
    Joshua Grant Guest

FAILED TO SYNC USER DATA

My Minecraft has failed to sync user data for one of my worlds, I took the precautions of making backups every time we did something substantial on the world but every backup and save of the world over the span of 5 years is doing the same thing. I could understand one of them but I fail to understand how over 20 copies of the same world has the same problem, maybe it has something to do with a certain feature of the world from the old Minecraft back on 360 but the only ones that aren't doing it is the really old ones from back then. I don't understand and am hoping someone can help me resolve this issue. I encountered this issue on my Xbox one s but for only the main world, I managed to fix it though. But when I got my new series x on Christmas it worked the first few times I loaded it then started not syncing for all of the copies that have to do with my world.

:)

Joshua Grant, Mar 29, 2023
  2. annix Win User

Failed To Sync User Data

I have a couple steps for you, first off, complete a hard rest following the steps below exactly as I’ve written them : Hold the power button on the console for 8 seconds or until the power shuts down completely. Unplug
    the power cord from the back of the console for 5 minutes. Plug the power cord back in and restart the console.

If this does not work then do a factory reset, following the instructions at th link below, and choosing the “keep my games and apps” option.

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-one/console/reset-console-to-factory-defaults

Give both of those things a try and then let us kmow how it goes. Cheers!
  3. Mauro Sarlat Win User

Failed sync user data

Hi Gavan.

My name is Mauro and am glad to assist you. We are really sorry for this inconvenience.

First try a manual reset:

Hold the power button on the console for 8 seconds or until the power shuts down completely. Unplug the power cord from the back of the console for 5 minutes. Plug the power cord back in and restart the console. If the problem persist try the steps below:

1. Press the Xbox button  to open the guide.
    2. Select Profile & system > Settings > System > Console info.
    3. Select Reset console.
    4. On the Reset your console? screen, you'll see three options and select the one below:

Reset and keep my games & apps. Use this option as your primary choice when troubleshooting. It resets the OS and deletes all potentially corrupted data without deleting your games or apps. In some cases, if a corrupt game file is causing the issue you're troubleshooting, you may have to choose Reset and remove everything, but you should always start with Reset and keep my games & apps.

After you select this option, your Xbox console begins the process of erasing the selected content and resetting itself to the default settings.

Source link:

https://support.xbox.com/help/hardware-network/console/reset-console-to-factory-defaults
  4. XBF Javier R Win User

Failed To Sync User Data

Hello there,

We understand that you are experiencing issues concerning the save files for your games on your Xbox One console not syncing properly.

Our recommendation here, please attempt to follow our Syncing Xbox One game saves to the cloud error messagessupport
    article for direct reference to what you can try in order to resync your cloud saves.

Try this for us and then let us know if this helped.

Best wishes!
  5. F34RFU11SHOT Win User

Failed To Sync User Data

I get this all the time it will go to 16% and fail then slightly go up and it repeats its self i just had to keep doing it until it finished
  6. Stars03R30 Win User

Failed to sync user data - Minecraft

Yea i just tried that it did the same thing
Thema:

FAILED TO SYNC USER DATA

1. FAILED TO SYNC USER DATA - Similar Threads - FAILED SYNC USER

2. Xbox 360: Xbox live Failed

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360: Xbox live Failed: Bought a used xbox 360 recently and have been having issues connecting it to the internet via my wifi.. When I run the test connection, I get "Live Connection Error". The server status says up and...
  3. Hi i have a failed refund

in XBoX on Windows
    Hi i have a failed refund: Hi can anyone assist me I have a failed refund and when i sent Microsoft an email requesting them to ratcher credit my xbox account with the money so that i can pay for gamepass with it they...
  4. fix ps3 controller unknown usb device (device descriptor request failed)

in XBoX on Windows
    fix ps3 controller unknown usb device (device descriptor request failed): TRIED SCP TOOLKIT my controller is a copy of the original dualshock 3 controller. 523e77b9-9ef3-46f6-a19a-79d5fd97cea0
  5. Minecraft Bedrock (Xbox) Failed To Sync World Data. Please can anyone help me!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Bedrock (Xbox) Failed To Sync World Data. Please can anyone help me!: I have an issue on my favorite world. I have worked many years on it. I try to load into it it gives me a message saying "Failed To Sync World Data" "The world is not fully synced or has been...
  6. Failed sync user data

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Failed sync user data: Hello. Everytime I try to get on my main world it says it failed to sync user data. However if I go to any other world it lets me on. It started this when I adjusted my settings to make my x box...
  7. Forza sync fail

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza sync fail: my data sync for forza horizon 5 failed and now all of my progress is gone. someone please help ive sunk so much time into this game b6935cb3-0454-4274-89f5-ac54078020b9
  8. Controller Firmware Update FAIL - will no longer sync - not even by plugging in via USB.

in XboX Insiders
    Controller Firmware Update FAIL - will no longer sync - not even by plugging in via USB.: (Beta Ring) This is with my controller that came with my Xbox One X. Ever since updating the firmware, it will no longer connect in any way to my XB1X, wont sync, wont connect with a USB cable....
  9. Fail to sync user data? WHY? (PLEASE READ NOW)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fail to sync user data? WHY? (PLEASE READ NOW): On my xbox one When I open Minecraft on the opening screen,It says,"Failed To Sync User Data". I asked a week or two ago and no answer?!? Please fix or tell me how to delete data or somthing.I...
  10. Game saves fail to sync

in XBoX on Consoles
    Game saves fail to sync: Hi, when i launch an X1 game, it fails to sync the game save. Any ideas? Thanks, 5b305546-0a4c-497a-a9cb-8ae4b9a09ec4