Failed to buy Dead or Alive 4 on A S-Ahead preview X1X and error said must log in with gamertag

Discus and support Failed to buy Dead or Alive 4 on A S-Ahead preview X1X and error said must log in with gamertag in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; So last night I was on my Alpha Skip-Ahead X1X (before the 2202 preview release) and I was successful bought two games (Otogi and Otogi 2), then on the... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/yexiaobo, Nov 18, 2021.

1. /u/yexiaobo
    /u/yexiaobo Guest

Failed to buy Dead or Alive 4 on A S-Ahead preview X1X and error said must log in with gamertag

So last night I was on my Alpha Skip-Ahead X1X (before the 2202 preview release) and I was successful bought two games (Otogi and Otogi 2), then on the 3rd one, DOA4, I pressed Purchase and got error sating I have to log into Xbox live to buy (error message detailed below). I however got Bank app notice of charge but no MS billing email. the item DOA4 is not "owned" in store.

I tried in couple of minite and after 1 hour (yes, console restated for sure, and I am log on for sure).

I failed 3 times and got 3 bank notice of charge as well. the bank called me saying they note the refusing of taking transaction and wanted me to verify if I am human whatsoever...

On the 3rd failure I had captured with camera and finally decided to report a problem on console.

below is what the screen may said in English (I am not using English however on the console) but anyway I had reported on console this time.

"Log in to Xbox Live

You need Xbox gamertag to complete the purchase. Create one on xbox.com/live, or log on into Xbox to retry.

yJYXzS5/42BMhDyxIWt8+k.201

2021/11/17-13:12:00 UTC

Close"

Hope some one will look after this....

My guess is maybe DOA4 is not ready for me?

submitted by /u/yexiaobo
    [link] [comments]

/u/yexiaobo, Nov 18, 2021
  2. Azrael008uk Win User

Dead or Alive 5 menu locked - Help

Before releasing "Dead Or Alive 5 Ultimate" the guys at Tecmo released "Dead Or Alive 5".

This game needed an online pass to allow you to play online against other people.

Also you could buy costumes for your characters as they were released.

Now when Tecmo announced they were releasing "Dead Or Alive 5 Ultimate" people who had already bought "Dead Or Alive 5" said "Hey... wait a minute... what about all the stuff I bought for regular "Dead Or Alive 5"... are we going to lose it"?

Tecmo said "Don't worry, the stuff you bought for "Dead Or Alive 5" carries over to "Dead Or Alive 5: Ultimate".

I am wondering if the reason you don't have access to the full menu is because they want you to buy an Online Pass.

I bought an Online Pass for the original "Dead Or Alive 5" and have never been asked for one for "Ultimate" but that may be because I already bought it for the original DOA 5.

Does that make more sense?

Does it want you to buy an online pass?
  3. Radiant Sword X Win User

First Game

Dead or Alive 3 on the original Xbox.

Dead or Alive 4 on Xbox 360.
  4. Lei Fang DOAX3 Win User

Dead Or Alive 5 Last StandNow

Hello everyone :)

Based on my experience with Dead Or Alive 3 for the Original Xbox and Dead Or Alive 4 for the Xbox 360, the fighting mechanic of the game is awesome :)

Dead Or Alive 3 is easier than Dead Or Alive 4. At least Omega is slow and can't teleport (unlike Alpha-152 who is the exact opposite).

I've never played Dead Or Alive 5, but I can only imagine that Alpha-152 has become even more broken than she was in Dead Or Alive 4.

Have a nice day or afternoon or night everyone :)
  5. PhilMarck Win User

I feel like I got ripped off.

Not going to be buying DoA 5 Ultimate read that the game is unplayable with the Online Pass regardless if the user plays online or offline. The game would be useless locked down to just my own account.

-

Own:

Dead or Alive 2 Ultimate (2x copies)

Dead or Alive 3

Dead or Alive 4

Dead or Alive Xtreme 2

-

I have to say, DoA X2 has one of the best game manuals I've seen in a while, and by that I mean the artwork of the characters it's all detailed bit by bit and in colour, not to mention it's a pretty fat manual.
  6. Andreas_212 Win User

Best Xbox Game Of The Year?

Well since you said "Xbox" game im going to have to go with Halo 4. I was going to say Dead or Alive 5 but thats multiplatform.
Thema:

1. Failed to buy Dead or Alive 4 on A S-Ahead preview X1X and error said must log in with gamertag - Similar Threads - Failed buy Dead

2. Hi i have a failed refund

in XBoX on Windows
    Hi i have a failed refund: Hi can anyone assist me I have a failed refund and when i sent Microsoft an email requesting them to ratcher credit my xbox account with the money so that i can pay for gamepass with it they...
  3. fix ps3 controller unknown usb device (device descriptor request failed)

in XBoX on Windows
    fix ps3 controller unknown usb device (device descriptor request failed): TRIED SCP TOOLKIT my controller is a copy of the original dualshock 3 controller. 523e77b9-9ef3-46f6-a19a-79d5fd97cea0
  4. How do i fix this Unknown USB Device (Device Descriptor Request Failed)

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do i fix this Unknown USB Device (Device Descriptor Request Failed): [img] [img] I’ve tried everything and I’ve watched 30 YouTube videos and they didn’t help I’ve changed power plan and everything else 83e65527-88d8-47ab-a72a-a8387e7769ad
  5. Forza Motorsports fails to keep the controller active, even though its powered and speakers...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Forza Motorsports fails to keep the controller active, even though its powered and speakers...: I wanted to switch from Forza 4 to Forza Motorsports, but it broke my audio. I play with a wheel, but also plug in a controller (using a USB cable) to access the audio (there's no other audio-out...
  6. why does my minecraft keep failing to load

in XBoX on Windows
    why does my minecraft keep failing to load: Basically when i try to play minecraft by opening the launcher and pressing play it says: Unable to start Java. Error details: No applicable app licenses found. Filename on disk: javaw.exe Path:...
  7. Keeps saying “connection failed” failed to login to online services [Reason: Detrick-Lester]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Keeps saying “connection failed” failed to login to online services [Reason: Detrick-Lester]: Can’t Connect. Keeps saying “connection failed. Failed to login to online services [Reason:DETRICK-LESTER]. My connection and speed are good. Just had the cable guy come out and look at my...
  8. Hard drive failed. Will I keep ALL progress/data if I buy a new one to use?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hard drive failed. Will I keep ALL progress/data if I buy a new one to use?: My hard drive has stopped working for some reason and is where all my games were stored. It will be very expensive to try to recover it. Can I just buy a new hard drive and still keep ALL my...
  9. Fail to buy colecction after crash internet and no gold returned

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fail to buy colecction after crash internet and no gold returned: yesterday i buy sea collection 2 whit earned gold. the gold was taken and download started, but then lost internet conection. today open the game and show a message "the buy is not on the...
  10. Fix for 360 to xbox one cross buy upgrade fail

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fix for 360 to xbox one cross buy upgrade fail: Ok, I've just been in touch with xbox support who have fixed the buy again or unavailable on the xbox one. what ever you do, do not try this method unless you are actually taking to support on...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Dead or alive 4 error online