Failed at resseting Parental Controls Passcode

Discus and support Failed at resseting Parental Controls Passcode in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; followed the instructions on xbox support to reset it via my email and device list. First issue, it does not show up as a device. so I registered it... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by emerten, Aug 18, 2018.

1. emerten
    emerten Guest

followed the instructions on xbox support to reset it via my email and device list. First issue, it does not show up as a device. so I registered it then signed onto xbox live using my email. Still doesn’t show up. Registered it on here..still doesn’t show
    up. Tries calling half a dozen times to talk to a person..rerouted to websites and then hangs up on me. I even attempted using all the suggestions on various videos..still does not get me anywhere.

I went back to microsoft to check on my devices..still not there so I check and see if it registered..well its there, of cource out of warranty... so what can I do? I am the original owner and can’t play any games that I own because it requires a passcode.
    Somebody please help me.

:)

emerten, Aug 18, 2018
  2. michaelman00
    michaelman00 Guest
    Problem with proofs and account securit

cant remember passcode for parental control

michaelman00, Aug 18, 2018
  3. WPAK
    WPAK Guest
  4. M3tal Daz3
    M3tal Daz3 Guest

For this you would need to contact support and they can help you. (800) 469-9269 if you're in the US/Canada or
    Contact Us | Xbox Support

M3tal Daz3, Aug 18, 2018
  5. M3tal Daz3 Win User

6. RHR cats Win User

Hello.

I have an Xbox Live account, but I can't get access to it because I put a passcode on it (Not parental control passcode, but a passcode for the Xbox Live account!), and unlike parental code passcodes, there are no questions for resetting. I can't remember it so what should I do?
    If it's a Xbox home account sign in passcode you are talking about it should give you an option to sign in with your Microsoft account password after 4 failed sign in attempts
  7. michaelman00 Win User

Problem with proofs and account securit

cant remember passcode for parental control
  8. Mister Ohnaka Win User

Problem with the family settings

Hi DJ,

That is kinda funky. Have you tried removing the passcode completely?

As for setting a passcode for individual games, that is not possible. It is either all or nothing. Here is our Xbox Parental Control support
    article if you have any questions on the passcode.

Let us know how that goes, or if you have anymore questions.
  9. TomS_15 Win User

Parental settings and Netflix

I tried to setup the parental control on the Netflix account but I am still required to enter the passcode on Xbox so my kids can't watch Netflix content of any kind unless I enter the passcode or give the passcode. Netflix support suggested that I remove
    parental control on Xbox which I think is unacceptable.
Thema:

1. Failed at resseting Parental Controls Passcode - Similar Threads - Failed resseting Parental

2. Xbox 360: Xbox live Failed

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360: Xbox live Failed: Bought a used xbox 360 recently and have been having issues connecting it to the internet via my wifi.. When I run the test connection, I get "Live Connection Error". The server status says up and...
  3. Hi i have a failed refund

in XBoX on Windows
    Hi i have a failed refund: Hi can anyone assist me I have a failed refund and when i sent Microsoft an email requesting them to ratcher credit my xbox account with the money so that i can pay for gamepass with it they...
  4. fix ps3 controller unknown usb device (device descriptor request failed)

in XBoX on Windows
    fix ps3 controller unknown usb device (device descriptor request failed): TRIED SCP TOOLKIT my controller is a copy of the original dualshock 3 controller. 523e77b9-9ef3-46f6-a19a-79d5fd97cea0
  5. How do i fix this Unknown USB Device (Device Descriptor Request Failed)

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do i fix this Unknown USB Device (Device Descriptor Request Failed): [img] [img] I’ve tried everything and I’ve watched 30 YouTube videos and they didn’t help I’ve changed power plan and everything else 83e65527-88d8-47ab-a72a-a8387e7769ad
  6. Forza Motorsports fails to keep the controller active, even though its powered and speakers...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Forza Motorsports fails to keep the controller active, even though its powered and speakers...: I wanted to switch from Forza 4 to Forza Motorsports, but it broke my audio. I play with a wheel, but also plug in a controller (using a USB cable) to access the audio (there's no other audio-out...
  7. why does my minecraft keep failing to load

in XBoX on Windows
    why does my minecraft keep failing to load: Basically when i try to play minecraft by opening the launcher and pressing play it says: Unable to start Java. Error details: No applicable app licenses found. Filename on disk: javaw.exe Path:...
  8. Keeps saying “connection failed” failed to login to online services [Reason: Detrick-Lester]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Keeps saying “connection failed” failed to login to online services [Reason: Detrick-Lester]: Can’t Connect. Keeps saying “connection failed. Failed to login to online services [Reason:DETRICK-LESTER]. My connection and speed are good. Just had the cable guy come out and look at my...
  9. Xbox unable to update to newest Insider update, offline update fails too. Alpha & Alpha...

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox unable to update to newest Insider update, offline update fails too. Alpha & Alpha...: Hey all, having a huge issue with both my Xbox Series X's. When I try to update normally, this occurs every single time no matter what. https://i.imgur.com/rOkodS9.jpeg When I attempt to do the...
  10. why does my steam have this code? loadlibary failed error 126

in XBoX on Windows
    why does my steam have this code? loadlibary failed error 126: yeah i went to steam and it has that error message please help me with this and even xbox too c51e5eb6-e199-4bdd-b0c9-420ddb7be2fd