Fail dowloading a game (code)

Discus and support Fail dowloading a game (code) in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello everyone, I bought the Xbox One S this weekend with the Minecraft pack (Minecraft, explorers pack & story mode). Everything works just fine,... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by WillKaro, Feb 6, 2018.

  1. WillKaro
    WillKaro Guest

    Fail dowloading a game (code)


    Hello everyone,

    I bought the Xbox One S this weekend with the Minecraft pack (Minecraft, explorers pack & story mode).

    Everything works just fine, however when I wanted to download the explorers pack, I put the 25 digit codes, then just when the screen "confirm" appeared I had an error message. No error code, no "try later" just something like "It didn't work out."

    Seems like a bug so I tried again and now it says "this code has already been used" ... I checked everywhere that the game wasn't downloading somewhere but there is no trace whatsoever of the game.

    The section "Ready for installation" is empty, the section "update" is empty, the queue section is empty.

    When I look for the game on the store I cannot find it. The freaking game just disappeared and I cannot use my code because it's blocked. "Already used" but where????

    I explained the issue to the Twitter account "Xbox Support", I gave all the inputs, screenshots ect... And I've been redirected here.

    What should I do? Thanks!

    :)
     
    WillKaro, Feb 6, 2018
    #1
  2. destiny dowloading fail

    excuse me wanted to ask what can I do as my old xbox 360 stopped working buy a new one and wanted to move all my games to the new but over the destiny game does not let me download it again as it appears to me buy it again
     
    mortaldeatskate, Feb 6, 2018
    #2
  3. onyxishere
    onyxishere Guest
    destiny dowloading fail

    Sorry to hear it. This is a glitch that happens in the marketplace. You can redownload the game and contents from your Download History. Go to Settings>Accounts>Download History to find the content you want to redownload.
     
    onyxishere, Feb 6, 2018
    #3
  4. onyxishere Win User

    destiny dowloading fail

    Sorry to hear it. This is a glitch that happens in the marketplace. You can redownload the game and contents from your Download History. Go to Settings>Accounts>Download History to find the content you want to redownload.
  5. Ladizl Win User

    can't download 40k Darktide

    now xbox app can detect the game page but still can't dowload same error code
  6. GilsonRB Win User

    Cartao pre pago [Prepaid card]

    not appear error code, I am trying to download the Grid2 racing game, but does not appear to dowload option.
  7. Bartledew43 Win User

    Gears of war ultimate codes

    I recieve my codes but code one didnt want to dowload but code 2. Did
  8. Judicus44 Win User

    Digital download

    i would check dowload history to see if it was listed there and then try again if it still fails to download contact xbox support and see what they say.
Thema:

Fail dowloading a game (code)

Loading...
  1. Fail dowloading a game (code) - Similar Threads - Fail dowloading game

  2. Tried a work around for the rewards bug. It failed.

    in XboX Insiders
    Tried a work around for the rewards bug. It failed.: There is still a bug where you cant auto redeem causing you to spend an extra 800 points every time. The auto redeem gift card won't stay activated. This needs fixing ive recently had to spend...
  3. The CG-NAT issue Insiders need to be aware of. If updates fail, this could be why.

    in XboX Insiders
    The CG-NAT issue Insiders need to be aware of. If updates fail, this could be why.: I skimmed this in an earlier post regarding a specific error that occurs for insiders (See here), but a more detailed explanation could be useful to insiders stuck in an update loop. Before you...
  4. Xbox Series X fails to reconnect to a wireless WiFi network after signal loss, with UI...

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Series X fails to reconnect to a wireless WiFi network after signal loss, with UI...: Xbox Series X OS 10.0.26100.8561 (but this has been going on for years). Steps to Reproduce: Connect the Xbox Series X to a WiFi network. Verify “Current network status” shows “All services...
  5. Insider update keeps failing. Can’t use console.

    in XboX Insiders
    Insider update keeps failing. Can’t use console.: Error message 0x8B050033 I searched and it said it’s a problem on Microsoft’s side. I tried restarting and resetting my console nothing worked. I can’t un-enroll to fix as I don’t have a windows...
  6. Insider hub app had an update that failed, the app deleted itself

    in XboX Insiders
    Insider hub app had an update that failed, the app deleted itself: So when I turned on my xbox the app said it had an update, after a little while the update never finished and then just failed. After the update failed I noticed the insider hub was no longer on...
  7. Discord fails to disconnect upon clicking "Leave" in Guide.

    in XboX Insiders
    Discord fails to disconnect upon clicking "Leave" in Guide.: On my Xbox Series X, I was in a Discord call for about 30 minutes. I was watching a friend's stream. Everyone left the call. I was the first to leave. I left manually by clicking "Leave" in the...
  8. Xbox One S (Model 1681) E200 0000007B after OSU1 – fails at Step 3

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox One S (Model 1681) E200 0000007B after OSU1 – fails at Step 3: Hi everyone, I'm trying to revive my Xbox One S (Model 1681, 2017). It has sentimental value to me, so I’m really trying to exhaust all options before giving up. Here’s the situation: Console...
  9. Xbox One Fat (Insider), New HDD, OSU1 fails with E100.

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox One Fat (Insider), New HDD, OSU1 fails with E100.: My Xbox One Fat was on an Insider build. Recovery OS shows: 26100.6214.amd64fre.xb_flt_2510ge.251125-1545 The original HDD died, I replaced it with a new drive. Using the latest public OSU1...
  10. Stuck on Insider build (xb_flt 26100.4020) after SSD swap – OSU1 retail fails with...

    in XboX Insiders
    Stuck on Insider build (xb_flt 26100.4020) after SSD swap – OSU1 retail fails with...: Hi! My Xbox One X is stuck on an Insider/flight build and won’t accept the retail OSU1. Error codes: E101 00000503 80070003 and E102 (photo attached). On-screen OS version:...