facturation

Discus and support facturation in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Bonjour, en date du 05/10/2017 j'ai été prélevé de la somme de 19.99€ pour un renouvellement de l'option Xbox Live Gold. La fonction facturation... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by AmandeOrque2799, Oct 10, 2017.

1. facturation

Bonjour, en date du 05/10/2017 j'ai été prélevé de la somme de 19.99€ pour un renouvellement de l'option Xbox Live Gold. La fonction facturation automatique était sélectionnée, alors que je n'ai jamais demandé de renouvellement automatique. Je vous demande
    d'annuler ce prélèvement de 19.99€ d'autant plus que mon enfant ne se sert plus de sa console. Dans l'attente de vous lire, Cordialement, Mme SUANEZ

[Translation: Hello, on 05/10/2017 I was deducted from the sum of 19.99 € for a renewal of the option Xbox Live Gold. The automatic billing feature was selected, while I never asked for automatic renewal. I ask you to cancel this levy of
    19.99 € especially since my child no longer uses his console. I look forward to hearing from you. Sincerely, Ms SUANEZ]

:)

AmandeOrque2799, Oct 10, 2017
  2. Wrong facturation

You charge me twice the price

KuramaTailedBST, Oct 10, 2017
  3. Ishan8123
    Ishan8123 Guest
    Wrong facturation

Since this is a billing and refund related issue, you will need to contact Xbox Support directly here-
    Contact Us | Xbox Support .

Don't forget to explain your situation and they should be able to help youfacturation :)

Ishan8123, Oct 10, 2017
  4. Mister Cizl
    Mister Cizl Guest

facturation

Hey AmandeOrque2799! For assistance with billing and subscriptions, please contact support

here
    . Thanks!

Xbox Forums Staff

Be sure to check out the Xbox Forum Guidelines for the Do's and Don'ts as well as the Xbox
    Insider Program Forums
    for help with Xbox Insider Program troubleshooting. Achievement issues? Check our sticky

HERE
    for the best info.

Mister Cizl, Oct 11, 2017
  5. QuentinGiroud Win User

Facture fiscale pour Carte Cadeau indisponible[Tax invoice for Gift Card unavailable]

J'ai besoin d'une facture avec TVA. Toute vente doit être associée une facture...

[Translation - I need an invoice with VAT. All sales must be associated with an invoice ...]
  6. ghostdraeck Win User

Xbox Live Gold - Xbox One

my facturing with PayPal doesn't work
  7. XBF Ezra G Win User

Facturation

Hi there Mpower,

Thanks for your post. To view your subscription renewal dates on the Xbox, visit Settings>Account>Subscriptions, there you will be able to see billing dates and what payment method is being used to bill your subscription.

I hope this helps.
  8. WPAK Win User

Facturation

Web translation:

I forgot to disable Periodic Billing for the simple xbox live gold .solution

Response:

Hi there,

you can still stop autorenewal via the steps on the following link, and if you want to immediately stop a subscription it can also be done via the exact same link.

Use this link to either stop auto renewal or immediately stop a subscription:

https://support.xbox.com/billing/xbox-subscriptions/how-to-cancel-xbox-subscription
  9. Mister Cizl Win User

facturation

Hey AmandeOrque2799! For assistance with billing and subscriptions, please contact support

here
    . Thanks!

Xbox Forums Staff

Be sure to check out the Xbox Forum Guidelines for the Do's and Don'ts as well as the Xbox
    Insider Program Forums
    for help with Xbox Insider Program troubleshooting. Achievement issues? Check our sticky

HERE
    for the best info.
Thema:

facturation