Factory Reset One X wont update stuck in errors E10***

Discus and support Factory Reset One X wont update stuck in errors E10*** in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; i am a member of the insider program and have factory reset my xbox one x for sale. the buyer tried to update it and couldnt sort it out. ive looked... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/mrjackson90, Dec 11, 2020.

1. Factory Reset One X wont update stuck in errors E10***

i am a member of the insider program and have factory reset my xbox one x for sale.

the buyer tried to update it and couldnt sort it out. ive looked into this and it appears this is an issue with the insider program.

the xbox was fully working before reset and i now have a brick.

is there a fix for this ??

submitted by /u/mrjackson90
    [link] [comments]

/u/mrjackson90, Dec 11, 2020
  2. XA JJKILLERs Win User

Xbox not downloading update

My xbox one x wont update offline and freezes every time i try to factory reset it. Why is this happening and how can i solve it
    Im guessing you have tried hard restarts and cashe clears is there a problem that is causing you to try to factory reset
  3. DragonSW Win User

Xbox is factory reset, wont connect to network or update: IM STUCK

I factory reset my xbox one s because it wasnt updating. But now its factory reset it wont connect to the internet or update now. Meaning I am stuck at the factory reset setup menu and cant get past the update as I keep getting error codes: 0x80190191
    0x0000000 0x80000001. Please Help ME!0x80190191 0x0000000 0x800000010x80190191 0x000000x8
    I am having the same exact problem. No way to fix it, no way to get by it. Honestly, I am about to get a PS4 now instead if wasting my time on some stupid system, that can’t even update correctly, either Microsoft needs to fix their stuff, or they are about
    lose A LOT of their community over this problem.
  4. SrS UnreaL Win User

There Was A Problem With The Update

As mentioned i have already done a factory reset and this hasnt helped it still wont load updates and says error.
  5. MachineCone6 Win User

Xbox Insider Beta Channel - There was a problem with the update

Having the same issue, tried offline update and gave a different error , probably because the offline version is 10.0.18362.3055. I've done a factory reset but couldn't unlist from insider so its on 4035 beta, I'm now stuck on the xbox setup menu and cant
    get passed 1% update.

Console: Xbox One X

Source OS: 10.0.18362.4035

Target OS: 10.0.18362.4041

Error Code: 0x80070002 0x00000000 0x00000301

Region: UK
  6. AquarrzSudnnym Win User

Xbox one x wont factory reset

"I tried the offline reset with a usb and nothing. it gives me the same mesg that something went wrong"

If you are using wired ethernet cable to connect to your network hardware you must disconnect it prior to attempting an offline system update (OSU).

OSU's cannot be used if your enrolled in the Insiders program.

E102 errors generally mean hardware failure and require setting up a repair if a factory reset or OSU doesn't resolve the issue.
Thema:

Factory Reset One X wont update stuck in errors E10***

1. Factory Reset One X wont update stuck in errors E10*** - Similar Threads - Factory Reset wont

2. Help! Can't login after factory reset?!?! Buffer grey box, with spinning wheel!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Help! Can't login after factory reset?!?! Buffer grey box, with spinning wheel!: Help! My games (gamepass & subscribed) were working earlier, then I tried playing this afternoon, and I was getting an error. So I tried removing all accounts, and try login in afterwards, and it...
  3. Why is my xbox series s slow after factory reset?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is my xbox series s slow after factory reset?: I recently did a factory reset on my xbox series s and after it was working perfectly fine but today when I turned on my xbox, the menu was slow. The game I loaded was fine and everything but when...
  4. Mic only works in party chat after factory reset.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Mic only works in party chat after factory reset.: -Not muted -Nobody can hear me in party chat, and the pink circle that indicates you are talking never expands -Game audio works on headset -To hear party chat on the headset I must set chat...
  5. How can I factory reset my Xbox even with the restrictions in the way?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How can I factory reset my Xbox even with the restrictions in the way?: Hi, I just received a Second-hand Xbox from my friend (Xbox one s) and they had removed the accounts for me but on the Xbox they left the access restrictions where they restricted the ability to...
  6. Why did my Xbox Series S factory reset after I accidentally unplugged it

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why did my Xbox Series S factory reset after I accidentally unplugged it: I was in the middle of a Fortnite game and my foot hit the cord and unplugged the Xbox. When I started it back up, it was on the same screen that popped up when i turned on the Xbox after first...
  7. Did I destroy my Xbox one? Factory reset issue

in XboX Insiders
    Did I destroy my Xbox one? Factory reset issue: Let me preface this by saying, I'm not a gamer, and I know I'm way behind the times, but this is my situation. I have an Xbox one that was working perfectly fine at my house with my old tv. I...
  8. Xbox one soft factory reset

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one soft factory reset: I’m trying to complete a soft factory reset and it’s not working. 9cac6175-87a0-447a-a6af-8e6bb1c8927c
  9. Xbox series s won't set up after factory reset

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series s won't set up after factory reset: After my wifi went out both my xbox series s said I needed additional authentication, I have had this problem before and I just had to factory reset it which worked fine the first time, but now...
  10. if i factory reset my xbox will it fix discord?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    if i factory reset my xbox will it fix discord?: if i factory reset my xbox will it fix discord linking bug? *Moved from Gaming and Xbox / Other* a053a71a-eb1b-4c95-9696-3fa5109d5aa9